Pages:
Author

Topic: [9 TH] Bitparking Pool, DGM 0%,vardiff,stratum,Merge Mining - page 29. (Read 163780 times)

Activity: 456
Merit: 250
Where did you get your Groupcoin address?  Are you running the client, or is there somewhere you can use an online wallet?
downloaded from github..
Can you post a link?

I found it on SourceForge: http://sourceforge.net/projects/galacticmilieu/files/GRouPcoin/

The latest version from there is working fine for me.
This is Linux only right? I thought I saw windows version but it turned out to be something else...

I compiled from source on Linux. I think you could compile it under Windows with MinGW, but unfortunately I don't know of any binaries.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Where did you get your Groupcoin address?  Are you running the client, or is there somewhere you can use an online wallet?
downloaded from github..
Can you post a link?

I found it on SourceForge: http://sourceforge.net/projects/galacticmilieu/files/GRouPcoin/

This is Linux only right? I thought I saw windows version but it turned out to be something else...
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1005
I've noticed the last 2 rounds have been quite long (19+ hours).  Is this purely luck?
Yes, unfortunately luck has not been great the last few rounds.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1005
Anyone have any advise, suggestions Info on mining here?   I dont know a lot about Merged mining But assume my knc miner will work here..
It should work fine on the stratum server. If you have any issues feel free to post here and someone will try and help.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
I've noticed the last 2 rounds have been quite long (19+ hours).  Is this purely luck?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
So I have a Knc Jupiter (400+ GH) on order and coming(hopefully) in Mid to Late Sept..

I am looking for a Pool to use and wanted to look at ones that have Merged mining..

It sounds like this one might be a good one to try... 

Knc Needs our Pool Info as they will pre Config and test each unit AND during the 24 to 36 hour burn in the Payout will go to me.. 

So I am about to setup an account here.. 

Anyone have any advise, suggestions Info on mining here?   I dont know a lot about Merged mining But assume my knc miner will work here..

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
Waiting on bytecoin
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Lazy Lurker Reads Alot
No, I believe you cannot use the same userid, therefore you don't need to and you can't.

You must create a new userid.
can I take the same addresses with the new userid?
Yes, you can use the same addresses with multiple accounts.

Well i can not get it to work

Somehow some coins not show up while the other new do, so its a mess if i mine on the new i do not see btc being mined and not see any shares being added Sad
Its sad that its not possible to just add a new coin on the same userid, this would have made it much simpler and less trouble.

Thanks... I couldn't download it. Got page can not be found error but now that I know it works refresh helped...
Activity: 456
Merit: 250
Where did you get your Groupcoin address?  Are you running the client, or is there somewhere you can use an online wallet?
downloaded from github..
Can you post a link?

downloaded from github..
Can you post a link?
Activity: 504
If anyone wants the i0coin client for an address, go here:

http://i0coin.snel.it/
legendary
Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049
downloaded from github..
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1031
Huh did you add an I0coin address in addition to your same other addresss?  Or perhaps a Groupcoin address?
yes both I have added

Cool, well I haven't added my I0coin address yet, so my assistance ends for now until this weekend when I have time.

legendary
Huh did you add an I0coin address in addition to your same other addresss?  Or perhaps a Groupcoin address?
yes both I have added
legendary
No, I believe you cannot use the same userid, therefore you don't need to and you can't.

yesterday I have created a new account with new userid and same addresses but the new coins does not show (nothing is shown)
any hints?
TIA

legendary

yesterday I have created a new account with new userid and same addresses but the new coins does not show (nothing is shown)
any hints?
TIA
legendary
Wow. I am in. I have the money to buy 50 GH/s. I just need to get it ASAP. Shocked
Keep in mind that the past couple difficulty periods have been about $300 a month (for my 5.7 GH/s). There's no telling what things will be like when your Single finally ships, probably in October.
October next year? They are still if first month with Single orders as far as I know...

this... I'll be happy if I get my October 2012 pre-orders this October... let alone my July 2013 pre-orders...  I've set my expectations at January 1, 2014 for any orders in July 2013, but that may be optimistic.  We'll see how much BFL catches up this month tho.
Wow. I am in. I have the money to buy 50 GH/s. I just need to get it ASAP. Shocked
Keep in mind that the past couple difficulty periods have been about $300 a month (for my 5.7 GH/s). There's no telling what things will be like when your Single finally ships, probably in October.
October next year? They are still if first month with Single orders as far as I know...
Activity: 490

Ya if you are buying at this stage you need to stay away from BFL until they clear their back log, bitfury seems way to go for now with kncminer close on it's heels with possibly marginally better stats and cost per hash rate but they are not to market yet so there could be some risk there if they have unforeseen issues and get into the death spiral that is happening to Avalon and BFL now.
Pages:
Jump to: