Pages:
Author

Topic: [9 TH] Bitparking Pool, DGM 0%,vardiff,stratum,Merge Mining - page 30. (Read 163780 times)

Activity: 591
Merit: 500
Wow. I am in. I have the money to buy 50 GH/s. I just need to get it ASAP. Shocked
Keep in mind that the past couple difficulty periods have been about $300 a month (for my 5.7 GH/s). There's no telling what things will be like when your Single finally ships, probably in October.
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
I am planning to buy 50 GH/s

https://products.butterflylabs.com/50-gh-s-bitcoin-miner.html

Will this help? And I get like 10k-15k per month? Usually 5 GH/s produces 300-350.00 a month. So if I get 50 GH/s - 300x50 = 15k. Correct me if I am wrong! PM me.
$300 x 10 = $3,000

Wow. I am in. I have the money to buy 50 GH/s. I just need to get it ASAP. Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1005
I know its not possible to edit coin addresses once created, but is it possible to add addresses? For example can we add a groupcoin to our existing accounts?

Sorry if this was asked before, Ive been using this pool for awhile but never read this thread.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

Will this help? And I get like 10k-15k per month? Usually 5 GH/s produces 300-350.00 a month. So if I get 50 GH/s - 300x50 = 15k. Correct me if I am wrong! PM me.
You will be batter off buying chips with me and order COINTAMINATION(order will be available in next days) and you will get it much sooner for about 50% of the price and higher hashrate...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bfl-board-project-cointamination-eu-facility-orders-opened-for-chili-267649
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bfl-chip-groupbuy-275chip-50-btcpaypalsepa-420-sold-0100-batch-4-238052

We have test board heshing...

If you have questions PM me...
No, I believe you cannot use the same userid, therefore you don't need to and you can't.

You must create a new userid.
can I take the same addresses with the new userid?
Yes, you can use the same addresses with multiple accounts.
legendary
Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049
No, I believe you cannot use the same userid, therefore you don't need to and you can't.

can I take the same addresses with the new userid?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1031
im assuming the new account can/must be the same userid?

Activity: 308

You can "plan" to buy it, but unless you're already on the list, it will be awhile before(if) it shows up...

$300 x 10 = $3,000
Activity: 331

legendary
I have to create a new account to access the new coins?

One suggestion:

Create payment history,

Type:

Bitcoin
Total Received: 3 BTC
Total Paid: 3 BTC

Devcoin:
Total Received: 343 DVC
Total Paid: 343 DVC

iXcoin
Total Received: 10 IXC
Total Paid: 10 IXC

Namecoin
Total Received: 10 NMC
Total Paid: 10 NMC

is it possible?

cheers

New account - Yes, it's quick, free, and easy... just do it Smiley

As for payment history... can't you use the blockchain to see past payment history???
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
I have to create a new account to access the new coins?

One suggestion:

Create payment history,

Type:

Bitcoin
Total Received: 3 BTC
Total Paid: 3 BTC

Devcoin:
Total Received: 343 DVC
Total Paid: 343 DVC

iXcoin
Total Received: 10 IXC
Total Paid: 10 IXC

Namecoin
Total Received: 10 NMC
Total Paid: 10 NMC

is it possible?

cheers
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
What if I send you a signed message with addresses so I don't need to change the account?
Activity: 308
If I don't have those addresses set, then does the pool keep those coins?  Is that part of what keeps your lights on?
Yes, the pool keeps the coins. Enough miners are claiming the existing coins so that they waver around break even. The new coins I expect the pool will be able to build up a buffer before people add to  their addresses so it provides a base for handling PPS swings.

I'm going to let you have mine Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1078
If I don't have those addresses set, then does the pool keep those coins?  Is that part of what keeps your lights on?
Yes, the pool keeps the coins. Enough miners are claiming the existing coins so that they waver around break even. The new coins I expect the pool will be able to build up a buffer before people add to  their addresses so it provides a base for handling PPS swings.
legendary
16% rejects for the past 45 minutes...  reduced my hashrate displayed on the website by more than 10%
This was caused by the enabling of i0coin for testing. It was finding i0coin blocks so fast that it impacted pool performance. I've tuned it now so only a portion of the hash rate goes to i0coin.

This of course means that i0coin is now available. If you've already got an i0coin address registered then you're already mining them. If not, you can register a new account and add an address.

I've also added groupcoin, another merge mineable coin. Both these coins are in 'testing'. If they cause issues with the pool then I'll remove them after the testing period. Neither coin has an exchange for them yet but if they do get one, you'll have coins.

Rock on.  I'll have to get my new account setup soon then with my I0coin address.  Anyway I can get a groupcoin address without downloading the original client, or not until there's an exchange somewhere?

legendary
Activity: 1078
16% rejects for the past 45 minutes...  reduced my hashrate displayed on the website by more than 10%
This was caused by the enabling of i0coin for testing. It was finding i0coin blocks so fast that it impacted pool performance. I've tuned it now so only a portion of the hash rate goes to i0coin.

This of course means that i0coin is now available. If you've already got an i0coin address registered then you're already mining them. If not, you can register a new account and add an address.

I've also added groupcoin, another merge mineable coin. Both these coins are in 'testing'. If they cause issues with the pool then I'll remove them after the testing period. Neither coin has an exchange for them yet but if they do get one, you'll have coins.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
News about new coin?

legendary

wooooooooohooooooooooooooo!!!!!!  How soon before vircurex/ puts a value back to em? 

I'm glad someone researched & fixed the memory thing!
Pages:
Jump to: