Pages:
Author

Topic: [9 TH] Bitparking Pool, DGM 0%,vardiff,stratum,Merge Mining - page 33. (Read 163780 times)

legendary
Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018
12UtQQeUw4x8bd621mPE4Jjb8C9B6a7G1h - btc
Mz8N48N6TdLMg6L47kvFC1wocuxCoFaPws - nmc
xoKtSCkjyQFVbBmvLgNoVAGtTc3cpCPpjZ ixcoin
1KDUiVrmjvERNyLCq7y6jhXmgoPWUGDUmZ - devcoin

Sure, now i use absolutely new login "sh_ttd" on pool, old one "SHTTD" skipped.
Devcoins were sent.  IXcoins are way under the minimum withdrawal amount on cryptsy. If the next round ends in time to earn enough btc to meet the bitparking minimum withdrawal of .01 I will send you that also.

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
365 COIN
12UtQQeUw4x8bd621mPE4Jjb8C9B6a7G1h - btc
Mz8N48N6TdLMg6L47kvFC1wocuxCoFaPws - nmc
xoKtSCkjyQFVbBmvLgNoVAGtTc3cpCPpjZ ixcoin
1KDUiVrmjvERNyLCq7y6jhXmgoPWUGDUmZ - devcoin

Sure, now i use absolutely new login "sh_ttd" on pool, old one "SHTTD" skipped.
legendary
Lets try 'sh_ttd'...

p.s. Works from start!

p.p.s. wallets of MY 'shttd' was:
12UtQQeUw4x8bd621mPE4Jjb8C9B6a7G1h
Mz8N48N6TdLMg6L47kvFC1wocuxCoFaPws
xoKtSCkjyQFVbBmvLgNoVAGtTc3cpCPpjZ
1KDUiVrmjvERNyLCq7y6jhXmgoPWUGDUmZ

Which address is for which coin?  Someone else already withdrew the devcoins and ixcoins to my cryptsy account so I can send you those.  After another block the minimum withdraw on BTC should be reached and I can send you those at that time.  Name coins will be stranded.

Also you realize that you are now hashing on sh_ttd and not SHTTD right?
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
Damn it should have been normalized
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1005
@doublec
maybe you should bold this
Yes, good idea. I'd change it to not be case sensitive but old accounts rely on it now.
fhh
legendary
Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000
Uh so it's case sensitive?

YES it is!

doublec stated this several times in this thread and on register page:
"Userid's are case sensitive. You must use the same mix of capital and lowercase letters in your miner as you registered in this form. If you use the wrong userid when mining your share submissions will be lost and cannot be recovered."

@doublec
maybe you should bold this
legendary
Uh so it's case sensitive?
365 COIN
So, my bad.  Grin
Thanks all for your help!
legendary
Lets try 'sh_ttd'...
Ah, found the previous one by looking up your registered addresses for that. It was "SHTTD".
365 COIN
Lets try 'sh_ttd'...

p.s. Works from start!

p.p.s. wallets of MY 'shttd' was:
12UtQQeUw4x8bd621mPE4Jjb8C9B6a7G1h
Mz8N48N6TdLMg6L47kvFC1wocuxCoFaPws
xoKtSCkjyQFVbBmvLgNoVAGtTc3cpCPpjZ
1KDUiVrmjvERNyLCq7y6jhXmgoPWUGDUmZ
legendary
Hmm, very strange situation. I was absolutely sure that i registered user 'shttd'.
If you know one of the addresses you registered I can look it up.
legendary
maybe you use httpd
365 COIN
Hmm, very strange situation. I was absolutely sure that i registered user 'shttd'.

By the way:
If cgminer switches to the backup pool you know there was an issue with the first one.

I've had 12 shares sent to my backup pool last week. Not sure why/when.

Had same experience every day.
legendary
Well he never did say that was his un
legendary
How later? Miner works 24/7 since 02.07.13...

Dude I don't think you ever registered.  Out of curiosity I tried to register the name shttd and it totally worked and it is now accumulating altcoins and no doubt when the pool finds another block it will also get some bitcoins.  So the miners are definitely setup with that user name.  But this is your hash here and not mine so now that it worked I feel guilty and embarrassed about it.  I just made cryptsy deposit addresses to have something to put in there when I registered it.  Maybe DoubleC will let you change the deposit addresses on the account or if you make another account I can forward you whatever this one earns.  I feel bad for you though because if you have really been hashing since 2-7-13 that means you missed an awful lot of coinage.
legendary
I tried Bitparking for several days.
In the beginning it was great! But then something weird happened.
My miners are all up and hashing happily, but Bitparking doesn't add anything and shows my hash rate as 0!
I should get a few thousands devcoins a day (easier to keep track than BTC to see if you get paid or not), but nothing was added.
So it isn't just wrong display.
When I restart the miners, it will show hash rate again.
But then it shows 0 again while the miners are mining.....
Happened to me at least 3 times, so I had to say goodbye.
I can work for free, but not my miners. Those rascals are just too expensive to let them work for free!

Anybody else experienced this?

You should get logs and send them to [email protected].  DoubleC will totally work with you on it.  I had some issues not long ago and he worked with me.  He's a straight up dude.  You don't need to take your hash anywhere else, he'll help get you sorted.  Just make sure you provide your username and timezone so he can reconcile your miner logs with whatever the servers are doing at the same moment.
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
The law of the universe!
I have not heard of anyone reporting this. Is your miner falling back to a backup pool?

Nope. 100% sure! I used cgminer without backup pool and cgminer shows very clearly what the miners does.
Testing a pool with backup pool isn't really testing, right? Smiley
legendary
I have not heard of anyone reporting this. Is your miner falling back to a backup pool?
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
The law of the universe!
Not that its any of my business but his page looks messed up to me: http://mmpool.bitparking.com/user/shttd
It has a hash rate and an estimated DGM for the round but I don't even see altcoin totals accumulating.
There's definitely no user 'shttd' which is why no coin balances are showing. You're must have registered with a different name. The pool accepts but silently discards shares from users that aren't registered. The page for stats sees that the shares were submitted and shows a hash rate which is why that's there.

Correction. The pool keeps the records. Even of those not registered.
So if you remember what name you have used to mine, you can register an account with that name and get all your reward!  Wink
legendary
I haven't experienced that.
Pages:
Jump to: