Pages:
Author

Topic: [9 TH] Bitparking Pool, DGM 0%,vardiff,stratum,Merge Mining - page 58. (Read 163780 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
my cgminer if I have 6 pools addreses autofan,gpu setings and so on... If I add d=0 it will not start...

EDIT: But I must say I like what I see even at diff 16...

d=1 must be the passwd for the pool

maybe you were lucky;)
Now that I look at it it is logical before that I thought it is a mistake:)

Well I do have 2,4 ghashes on 2 miners so... And 1ghash still offline(fan problem on one card and failure on the other still in warranty).
fhh
legendary
Activity: 1206
another question:

are you planing to bring back the startum2 server? was much more responsive to me then the standard server
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Hi there. I'm looking for new primary pool. Just like to know. Is page work in progress and you will add some more user data or is that it. I'm used to have user page, last rounds data, send shares per worker, API for my mobile phone and computer to see if something went wrong and so on...
Yes there's more to come with regards to stats and work on the pool. If you search in the Android Play store you'll see a Bitparking app with widget that a contributor created. I'm planning to use Pushover for notifications of workers going offline - it's what I use myself for block notifications and the pool being down. Lately it's been a rush to get Stratum going, then transitioning from PPS. Now I hope to get some time to improve other things.

Less is more imo, and the simple signup that cannot be altered thereafter is a work of genius. Removes much of the 'security' issues that complicate other pools.  If this information is then stored read only somewhere  it's perfect Smiley

One piece of feedback I do have however is the very basic HTML template (default HTML tables etc..) could do with a spruce up Smiley  Something with a bit more visual appeal *may* even help to attract more people to the pool! Although it makes no difference to me Smiley

If it's of interest I could knock up a nice little responsive design and chop it into HTML for you?
fhh
legendary
my cgminer if I have 6 pools addreses autofan,gpu setings and so on... If I add d=0 it will not start...

d=1 must be the passwd for the pool

maybe you were lucky;)
fhh
legendary
Yes there's more to come with regards to stats and work on the pool. If you search in the Android Play store you'll see a Bitparking app with widget

I know the app is not your business - already reported to the developer:
namecoins are missing i=coin still in
and biggest problem for me: the widget permanently crashes on HTCs Sence

but the website is so lightweight that there is nor problem in using it on a mobile device
I have problems setting up my cgminer with difficulty 1. I have some backup pools in also so and I think that is a problem... How do I setup my cgminer if I have 6 pools addreses autofan,gpu setings and so on... If I add d=0 it will not start...

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1031
Hi there. I'm looking for new primary pool. Just like to know. Is page work in progress and you will add some more user data or is that it. I'm used to have user page, last rounds data, send shares per worker, API for my mobile phone and computer to see if something went wrong and so on...
Yes there's more to come with regards to stats and work on the pool. If you search in the Android Play store you'll see a Bitparking app with widget that a contributor created. I'm planning to use Pushover for notifications of workers going offline - it's what I use myself for block notifications and the pool being down. Lately it's been a rush to get Stratum going, then transitioning from PPS. Now I hope to get some time to improve other things.
What you did with stratum is what got me interested so I do understand. I can live with what you have if I know it will get better.

Great pool doublec,

Only been on it a short while but the low number of users = more significant payouts (was getting bored of earning small amounts per block on the larger pools).

The alt coins are a brilliant addition and I'm sure more people will start to use your pool as a result.

Good luck for all in the pool.

Yes, Doublec's pool is the best!
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1005
Only been on it a short while but the low number of users = more significant payouts (was getting bored of earning small amounts per block on the larger pools).

The alt coins are a brilliant addition and I'm sure more people will start to use your pool as a result.

Thanks!
legendary
What difficulty should I use? Is it same as other pools? 1 for sub 2ghash miner?
A difficulty of 1-2 per ghash is reasonable I think.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Great pool doublec,

fhh
legendary
What difficulty should I use? Is it same as other pools? 1 for sub 2ghash miner?

yes
with higher diff you would generate higher variance for you
What you did with stratum is what got me interested so I do understand. I can live with what you have if I know it will get better.
legendary
legendary
but the 60 hours round was really bad - even at a high fee pps pool I should make 23BTC a week so I hope the next 16 hours (week completed at this time) get me near to this;)
Yes it was. You'll notice though that the subsequent blocks have been paying 25+ BTC even if they were solved early to work towards making it up. The last 7 blocks have averaged a payout of 275 satoshi per share vs PPS payout of 236 (PPS of 5% fee). The last 16 blocks have averaged 222 Satoshi which isn't far off the 236 PPS. Adding an extra 10% for the alt coins gives a 244 satoshi payout which is more than the 236 PPS and you can currently get more than 10% selling the alts. But that 60 hour block is definitely hurting. Without that we'd be at 290 satoshi per share (without the alts!). A few more short blocks should start seeing things even out.

fhh
legendary
great pool thx to doublec for providing it Smiley

but the 60 hours round was really bad - even at a high fee pps pool I should make 23BTC a week so I hope the next 16 hours (week completed at this time) get me near to this;)

legendary
After trying a lot of pools with getwork available (since im using an asicminer blade) Yours turned out to be a real winner. One of the few pools that i can use with getwork until i can get a stratum proxy up (plus free altcoins! yay!). I have no idea why so few people mine here with 105% value or whatever. anyhoo sending 12 ghs your way Smiley
Thanks, much appreciated!
Activity: 812
Merit: 505
The Last NXT Founder
After trying a lot of pools with getwork available (since im using an asicminer blade) Yours turned out to be a real winner. One of the few pools that i can use with getwork until i can get a stratum proxy up (plus free altcoins! yay!). I have no idea why so few people mine here with 105% value or whatever. anyhoo sending 12 ghs your way Smiley
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Still nothing showing on the stats page for the miner pointed your way...  Just check the stats page for "wave". Been mining since the post earlier after the cgminer issue.  I appreciate your help.
User id's are case sensitive. Look up the stats for "Wave".

Lol, thnks for the wakup slap!  Always something simple...
Pages:
Jump to: