Pages:
Author

Topic: [9 TH] Bitparking Pool, DGM 0%,vardiff,stratum,Merge Mining - page 53. (Read 163780 times)

legendary
Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018
Error 80072EE2: The operation timed out.

This is ufasoft miner on port 15098

EDIT: I have quite a few miners using the same account so one of my miners somewhere may be connecting but it would take me a while to remotely access them all and see what the status is.  First 8 I checked seem to be doing what I copied above.

EDIT2: Based on the stats on the website it looks like I have one miner somewhere submitting shares but all configured the same in terms of software and account they use to mine on.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Yeah I seem to be seeing the problem back again also.
Still? It is gone for me for about 1 hour... And I'm looking logs. Rejects shares again...
legendary
Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018
Yeah I seem to be seeing the problem back again also.
Did we had another problem? I see shares on backup again...

EDIT: about 35 minuts ago...
Pool crashed. I'm investigating why but it's back up now.
No problem. It happens. I added so much failsafes in last days with Slush thinking that the problem is not with Slush's pool but me that it detected a problem in less then 20 shares and moved to backup and find it working also probably in seconds of coming up...
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1005
Pool crashed. I'm investigating why but it's back up now.
It works agen...
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
the same here all rejected
My workers changed pool so I guess there is a problem...

EDIT: page is offline too...
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Activity: 367
Merit: 250
All my shares are rejected by Bitparking right now. If I point my miner towards Coinotron I don't get rejects. Is this just me?
I have this running on the most stable miner https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cgwatcher-140-the-guimonitor-for-cgminer-and-bfgminer-to-prevent-downtime-185553

It works good. Restarts when something is wrong...
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
In theory, it would be possible for miners to monitor their workers independently from the pool, typically with RPC on mining software, but in a world full of NAT, dynamic IPs (and don't get me started on the lack of IPv6 at mainstream ISPs), it is hard to achieve this.

So yes, I would support any initiative to ease the monitoring of individual workers, so you wouldn't have to check all of them in turn whenever your hashrate goes below its nominal/expected value.
Activity: 434
doublec, at some point I'm going to support passing a worker identifier in the password field. You might consider something like that. Or if you don't allow periods in user names right now, let people connect with "username.1" and log them in with actual 'username' and strip off the .1 as a worker identifier when storing stats?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1031
Pat1900, I like your signature!

I'm curious if there's a way to point different BFL miners at different usernames?  I run 7 machines on one host computer right now and my problem is when one goes down, I notice b/c my hashrate drops by about the number that one unit would produce, then I go look at CGMiner and count the devices until I get to the missing number.

I'm thinking there's a better way that I'd be able to just restart the one miner that has stopped rather than confirming one has crashed and then restarting the whole thing.

This doesn't bother me too much, and I call this part of the 'work' of being a miner.  However, I assume there's something more elegant out there that I don't know about.

It's also tough, b/c I'll get hashrate warnings due to fluctuations rather than units actually being down. 

Either way, this is certainly my favorite pool.

Looking forward to a pool with PPC as the main chain and the rest of the merged coins as secondary. 

Also, looking forward to I0coin coming back! ... probably never...
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
You could solve this all by yourself. Set up separate accounts for all your miners like you said, username.1, username.2 etc. Then set up a php (or whatever) webscraping site that compiles the info from bitparking for all your miners and display it on a single page. You could even do this using a frameset, but it wouldn't look as nice.
No need for webscraping. Try json:

http://mmpool.bitparking.com/userstats/xxxxx

replace xxxxx with your username
Activity: 367
First off, thank you DoubleC for the great pool! There's none better, with the low fees and merged mining. Smiley

I do have one request and am wondering what it would take to implement:

I have a lot of miners on your pool. They all mine against the same user / pass and when one of them goes down, I have no idea which one it is. Aside from switching my entire setup to something like BAMT, I have a hard time figuring out which miner is deficient or down since i have to log in to each one. They are on multiple networks as well.

Is there any way to extend the pool such that Username.extension mines against Username and the full list of miners are displayed with at least an active or inactive status? Even better, a rough hash rate?

I wouldn't mind creating separate accounts with your existing interface, just adding .1, .2, .3 or something after each new account if implementation would be easier. Perhaps something more unique like Username!!!1, Usrname!!!2 to identify each one would ensure nobody accidentally gets credited for someone else's work.

I'd be willing to pay extra fees for this feature. Thoughts?

You could solve this all by yourself. Set up separate accounts for all your miners like you said, username.1, username.2 etc. Then set up a php (or whatever) webscraping site that compiles the info from bitparking for all your miners and display it on a single page. You could even do this using a frameset, but it wouldn't look as nice.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
First off, thank you DoubleC for the great pool! There's none better, with the low fees and merged mining. Smiley

I do have one request and am wondering what it would take to implement:

I have a lot of miners on your pool. They all mine against the same user / pass and when one of them goes down, I have no idea which one it is. Aside from switching my entire setup to something like BAMT, I have a hard time figuring out which miner is deficient or down since i have to log in to each one. They are on multiple networks as well.

Is there any way to extend the pool such that Username.extension mines against Username and the full list of miners are displayed with at least an active or inactive status? Even better, a rough hash rate?

I wouldn't mind creating separate accounts with your existing interface, just adding .1, .2, .3 or something after each new account if implementation would be easier. Perhaps something more unique like Username!!!1, Usrname!!!2 to identify each one would ensure nobody accidentally gets credited for someone else's work.

I'd be willing to pay extra fees for this feature. Thoughts?
Come on this luck sucks. Not only for us but for doublec double since DMG increases rewords on long runs... I fill his pain... Last 6 block with 17 hours average, not counting current block... With current difficulty I think that is about 61% luck, but it is even less since difficulty has just increased...
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1005
Hi! Do you think it could be possible to merge mine NVC, PPC, TRC and other sha256d coins?
The only other coins the pool could merge mine are coiledcoin, groupcoin and some other whose name I forget (by the same creator as groupcoin). These aren't really actively traded though,except on an OpenTransactions server which I don't know much about.
Pages:
Jump to: