Pages:
Author

Topic: [9 TH] Bitparking Pool, DGM 0%,vardiff,stratum,Merge Mining - page 59. (Read 163780 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1005
It's been 05:09:06 since I received my first Bitcoins...
Oops, thanks. There's also one when the user has no shares submitted in a round, I'll fix those in the next update.
This is now fixed.
legendary
Still nothing showing on the stats page for the miner pointed your way...  Just check the stats page for "wave". Been mining since the post earlier after the cgminer issue.  I appreciate your help.
User id's are case sensitive. Look up the stats for "Wave".
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Still nothing showing on the stats page for the miner pointed your way...  Just check the stats page for "wave". Been mining since the post earlier after the cgminer issue.  I appreciate your help.
legendary
How long does it take for stats to appear?  Blocks have changed and nothing showing...
Which stats? The 'score' count should be increasing and the 'estimate' should show the estimate of what you'll earn.
legendary
Oops, thanks. There's also one when the user has no shares submitted in a round, I'll fix those in the next update.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
There seems to be a minor bug in how the duration of a user's first block is calculated in the Stats page.

Right now, the Last 5 DGM payments shows:

Time (UTC)DurationAmountShares
2013-05-08 22:2903:41:570.011476611,932
2013-05-08 18:47-5:-9:-60.012030858,011

How long does it take for stats to appear?  Blocks have changed and nothing showing...
Activity: 141
Is it possible to mine on a single account of Bitparking Pool with more miners simultaneously?

Yes, I have two computers mining on the same account with no issues for 12+ months.

one computer has a GPU, the other has BFL singles.

Tnx for assuring and it seems to work nicely with me too: 2 PC's with together 3 GPU's and half a Ghash/s.
doublec,
Thanks, latest CGMiner works fine.  How strange.  I pointed a small miner your way to try out the pool.

-Wave
legendary
My Cgminer is 10.2.  All my boxes work fine with getwork or stratum or solo with this version.
I don't know why it wouldn't be workig. Trying a newer version and seeing if that changes things is all I can suggest.
My Cgminer is 10.2.  All my boxes work fine with getwork or stratum or solo with this version.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1031
Is it possible to mine on a single account of Bitparking Pool with more miners simultaneously?

Yes, I have two computers mining on the same account with no issues for 12+ months.

one computer has a GPU, the other has BFL singles.
Activity: 141
legendary
Error getting work from pool zero (when you are set to the first pool).  When I use the other URL it switches to strarum and fives the same error.  Its weird...
What version of cgminer?
Error getting work from pool zero (when you are set to the first pool).  When I use the other URL it switches to strarum and fives the same error.  Its weird...
legendary
Problems connecting with Stratum, here is my config in CGMINER:
What error you getting? Connection information looks fine.
Problems connecting with Stratum, here is my config in CGMINER:

{
      "url" : "stratum+tcp://mmpool.bitparking.com:3333",
      "user" : "Wave",
      "pass" : "d=1"
   },

-Wave
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Well the additional value from mining freicoin is pretty much gone at current prices of 0.0004 BTC/FRC.  My power is back with bitparking.

However, having those other merge mined pools setup would be cool.  Then people can pick & choose whichever primary they want. 

As for demurrage, I'm sure you can build in one year's demurrage into the PPS or DMG payout fee.  You've considered having automatic cashouts monthly/weekly.  I think for that pool, it's reasonable to say once a year/month you would auto cash people out with balances over 10 FRC or something like that.

Once my BFL gear is here, the temptation of setting up my own pool will increase; however you're still an awesome operator.  If you prefer me to focus my efforts on helping build your pool, I'm down with that. 

Not sure how much I'd be able to help just yet, but figured I'd throw it out there Smiley

That's the same boat I'll be in - on the flip side of that - pointing a half dozen sc singles at mmpool could make the difference between 1 block a day on average and half a dozen... It's going to be a hard choice.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1031
ditto here too... when my BFL gear arrives you'll see the hash rate at this pool :-)

My only request is that until Merge mining of PPC/TRC/FRC is made possible if there could be merge-mined pools with each of those as the head chain, since at different times each of those moves into greater profitability vs. bitcoin... it would be nice to be able to mine them with the other mergeable chains when they are in greater profitability status from time to time....

+1
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
ditto here too... when my BFL gear arrives you'll see the hash rate at this pool :-)

My only request is that until Merge mining of PPC/TRC/FRC is made possible if there could be merge-mined pools with each of those as the head chain, since at different times each of those moves into greater profitability vs. bitcoin... it would be nice to be able to mine them with the other mergeable chains when they are in greater profitability status from time to time....
Pages:
Jump to: