Pages:
Author

Topic: 99% OF ALL AIRDROPS ARE SCAMS!!!!! - page 18. (Read 9647 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 03:12:19 AM
The above statement I think because you often get the Airdrop project scam. Just a few of the successful airdrop and when entering the Exchange until recently could still survive. Now many people are leaving the Airdrop and prefer to follow a Bounty campaign.
Activity: 210
September 06, 2018, 03:07:39 AM
I myself do not know, whether the statement is true or not. Clear, airdrops are now indeed an awful lot that does not produce. And even the result is also not comparable with what we used to do.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 03:00:29 AM
99% too big for judge airdrop is scam. because lots of airdrop are real and not scam. so do not always think the airdrop is a scam, take a look at their roadmap and who are the team and their partners, it can all be taken into consideration before joining airdrop.
Activity: 280
September 06, 2018, 02:52:05 AM
I participate AN exceedingly|in a very} ton of deliverys and that i agree that the majority of the airdrops area unit scam!! I joined an airdrop, and it's in wire, a larva and you'll claim each hour to receive token and to payout you wish 100tokens of that. And guess what i reach fifty tokens thus i cannot withdraw? as a result of it's not a hundred, see? which means you have got to shop for firt a lot of of their tokens before you'll withdraw them. ciao pure scam and that i don't participate any longer.
Activity: 56
September 06, 2018, 02:51:55 AM
I can confirm that 70% of airdrops are pure fraud and do nothing. We only spend time and effort on assignments to participate in airdrops.
Activity: 131
Merit: 6
September 06, 2018, 02:48:55 AM
The title of this thread is bit provocative, but the fact is that most people have a bad experience with airdrops. According to several airdrop hunters I spoke to, the majority ICOs don't pay out at all.

What's your experience with airdrops? Did you get scammed most of the times?

Not all airdrops are scam, it's getting scam because the ICO is failed or the ICO did not reach the fund they needed. I joined more airdrops now but i receive some, like 5/20. Because many ICO's now are getting failed because of not reaching the fund they needed.
Activity: 210
September 06, 2018, 02:47:07 AM
Can't contend with you on this one. Any individual who has ever done airdrops realizes that there are a ton of times where airdrops don't pay out and they simply end up being tricks. Truth be told the occasions that airdrops don't pay out the coins that they guaranteed are more than the occasions when airdrops do pay out. This does not imply that there are no great airdrops out there however.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 02:39:30 AM
I am yet to see the rationale behind calling airdrop of cryptocurrency token scam. I feel if you paid for something and you could not get the desire result or what the claim of seller was prior to your purchase, then you could call your coin scam. But if you get something for free, nobody have any right of calling such free coin scam!
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
September 06, 2018, 02:35:53 AM
Actually airdrops of these days are nothing but useless tokens that will never get listed on any exchange. Although there are few really good ones, these are very difficult to find these days. The useless ones just occupy the whole space and you end up not detecting the good ones.
copper member
Activity: 280
September 06, 2018, 02:32:36 AM
The title of this thread is bit provocative, but the fact is that most people have a bad experience with airdrops. According to several airdrop hunters I spoke to, the majority ICOs don't pay out at all.

It's also the fact that many of these tokens don't get listed on exchanges at all. Best to invest in an ICO that is launching an exchange with the token. Hard to find? Maybe you don't have to look so far Wink
Activity: 98
September 06, 2018, 02:30:25 AM

hemmm weird i been in airdrop and i always received it
latest from this ico call gcox acm coin
Activity: 234
September 06, 2018, 02:26:46 AM
In 2018, airdrop is not a way to get free tokens. It's a way to advertise your coin for free. Organizers create an agiotage around their token, but as a result, not all the participants receive coins.
Activity: 224
September 05, 2018, 11:57:36 PM
It depends on which airdrop. Most of them just waste time and scam, but some are really worthy.
Activity: 329
Merit: 14
September 05, 2018, 11:08:13 PM
The title of this thread is bit provocative, but the fact is that most
have a bad experience with airdrops. According to several airdrop hunters I spoke to, the majority ICOs don't pay out at all.

I agree with this, because over the last few months I have joined a los of airdrops and maybe I only received the promised tokens in 30% of them. And of those few received tokens, very, very few have reached a really significant market value, so I have come to the conclusion that participating in the aidrops can be a waste of time that puts at risk the security of our personal data.
Activity: 56
September 05, 2018, 09:55:10 PM

Airdrops is being used to maximize and build community with a share of token. Nowadays airdrop is too sketchy and spammy. Most of the time failure and high hopes being drained which unlike before that airdrop is massive and profitable.
Activity: 16
September 05, 2018, 09:52:07 PM
This market is like this, so I will not waste too much time on airdrops because I can't make a profit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
September 05, 2018, 09:48:34 PM
99 percent could be scams but if you find the ones in that 1% it will make you wealthy . Last year I git lucky I guess with a totally free airdrop coin called deeponion and it made me a lot more money than all the shit icos I had invested money in  so the same rule applies to icos 99% are scam .the only difference is icos you have to put money upfront airdrops you get then freely distributed by becoming part of the community
copper member
Activity: 196
September 05, 2018, 08:37:20 PM
The most people are happy to get 10-15$ on airdrop, and you must apply to 50-100 airdrops to get few tokens.
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 04:11:22 PM
It is hard to identify which one is real and scam so it is depends to ourselves if we would get fool by this.. but for me this doesn't matter because it's free and no need to spend our money, just time..
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 03:57:37 PM
I'm totally agree with you, most of them is a scam or no value at all. it'll appear everyday and you'll find them in any social media like facebook, twitter, and telegram. it's just make your social media full of them.
Pages:
Jump to: