Pages:
Author

Topic: 99% OF ALL AIRDROPS ARE SCAMS!!!!! - page 17. (Read 9647 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 04:35:03 AM
I have earned from airdrop before but i haven't earn from new airdrop. Airdrop use to be profitable before especially airdrops which were sent to participants last year, those airdrop were very profitable.

Maybe last year airdrop was profitable, but now it's not. Too many failed projects that have an impact on unpaid airdrops. In addition, the airdrop results are relatively small and become useless.
Activity: 24
September 08, 2018, 04:21:13 AM
I assume you haven't had excellent reviews because you have not been able to look for a good airdrops, despite the fact that many come up with tokens which can be useless, that does not mean that they're scams, only that the challenge didn't succeed, this is why I favor to do bounties, it's a bit extra work however it's worth it in the long run.
Activity: 74
September 06, 2018, 07:34:40 AM
Do not waste time on airdrops. It's a waste of time. Better leave the book or go in for fitness
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
September 06, 2018, 07:32:54 AM
I have earned from airdrop before but i haven't earn from new airdrop. Airdrop use to be profitable before especially airdrops which were sent to participants last year, those airdrop were very profitable.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 06, 2018, 06:43:16 AM
The title of this thread is bit provocative, but the fact is that most people have a bad experience with airdrops. According to several airdrop hunters I spoke to, the majority ICOs don't pay out at all.

What's your experience with airdrops? Did you get scammed most of the times?
I do never got anything from airdrops, I perfectly agree that its scam, and the has no value at all. I think project better open bounty programs rather than airdrops cause bounty is really good and help to spread the word and obviously bounty is better than airdrops.
Activity: 8
September 06, 2018, 06:36:19 AM
To be honest i was new to all of that, bounty, airdrop and etc.
The first bounty program that I've joined was snovian.space, don't know much about this project, but I've received my tokens anyways, not much, but I hope there'll be more in the future
You should hope that the tokens you receive will be valuable in the future because I previously received a lot of tokens from the airdrop, but most of them have no value and they are just junk. You dont need to join too much airdrop and just join the airdrop of the token that has value and is exchanged, it will be better

Thank you mate for your advise
Activity: 490
September 06, 2018, 06:34:20 AM
Absolutely no. It is not unknown that there are airdrops which are scam and do not pay at all or some pay partially. But without any doubt it is not the case with 99% of the airdrops. There are only near about 5% airdrops that are scam.
Why participate in airdrops, if the utility coefficient from such work tends to zero? You do not think that this is not too correct activity.
Activity: 294
September 06, 2018, 06:15:25 AM
Unfortunately this is so! Because today a lot of people who have already been exposed to the fact that they have been deceived by the developers several times, many airdrops do not really make sense, because the project does not exist at all... Undecided
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 06:13:49 AM
It's right.  Almost all airdrop are scams and therefore do not see any reason to do them at all!
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
September 06, 2018, 06:11:47 AM
Absolutely no. It is not unknown that there are airdrops which are scam and do not pay at all or some pay partially. But without any doubt it is not the case with 99% of the airdrops. There are only near about 5% airdrops that are scam.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
September 06, 2018, 05:32:01 AM
The first bounty program that I've joined was snovian.space, don't know much about this project, but I've received my tokens anyways, not much, but I hope there'll be more in the future
You should hope that the tokens you receive will be valuable in the future because I previously received a lot of tokens from the airdrop, but most of them have no value and they are just junk. You dont need to join too much airdrop and just join the airdrop of the token that has value and is exchanged, it will be better
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
September 06, 2018, 05:28:53 AM
The number of airdrops of scams that circulate now makes the interest of investors to decrease dramatically. The decline in enthusiasm certainly has a negative effect on crypto. Crypto market prices also declined, due to low demand. Be careful in choosing airdrops, it is better to work for projects that can clearly provide promising results than you are just in vain with a token scam from airdrops.
Activity: 8
September 06, 2018, 05:05:59 AM
Activity: 140
September 06, 2018, 04:57:49 AM
I was a newbie. I started to participate in the airdrop a few months ago. Maybe you are right, I have participated in many, many different airdrop campaigns that I can not remember. But until now, the number of tokens I receive can be counted on the tip of a finger. Even my email is constantly being spammed by airdrop invitations. So annoying.
Activity: 551
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 04:54:57 AM
Yes. I have not participated in Airdrops for a long time, because most companies do not list coins. But even if they list, I have to wait a long time and in the end get a very small amount.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
September 06, 2018, 04:52:04 AM
No, this is only 2018 current condition. If I compare with last year (2017) there are many legit airdrops. Like BLUE, ELTCOIN, EREAL, BITWHITE, REBL, and many more. So, I can say 2018 is the worst time for airdrop. I think the last Airdrop which gives good token was POLYMATH.
I totally agreed with you because right now there are just very few legit airdrop, almost all the airdrop out now are scam, they dont pay after the ico is over
Activity: 238
September 06, 2018, 04:36:10 AM
A lot of airdrops and most of them are scams. If you analyze the projects behind the airdrop, you can still find the real ones. Not all bounty activities are bad, but I must say it's hard to know which is best.
Activity: 128
September 06, 2018, 04:35:42 AM
I agree, I join as much airdrops as i can from April until now. But I didn't receive any token yet. I feel tired of airdrops and i move to bounty, Bounty is better because it run on Bitcointalk forum and legit.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 06, 2018, 04:31:22 AM
True, 99% of companies will not send you coins. And the coins you get with a 99% probability will not enter the stock market. So be careful even better stay away from aridrops, because airdrop is very easy to make and anyone can do that.
If 99% of the coins are scams or no market , its better not to try to join on any airdrop cause its a waste of time. I stop joining airdrops because of the shit coins I got from it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 04:22:23 AM
True, 99% of companies will not send you coins. And the coins you get with a 99% probability will not enter the stock market. So be careful even better stay away from aridrops, because airdrop is very easy to make and anyone can do that.
Pages:
Jump to: