Pages:
Author

Topic: 99% OF ALL AIRDROPS ARE SCAMS!!!!! - page 80. (Read 9647 times)

Activity: 912
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 02:02:08 PM
Indeed, the year 2018 started badly for airdrops. Many do not pay tokens simply by deceiving people. And it is true that the last worthy airdrop, which brought good profits, was Polymath.
Activity: 245
Merit: 10
The Future Of Work
May 15, 2018, 01:27:20 PM
The title of this thread is bit provocative, but the fact is that most people have a bad experience with airdrops. According to several airdrop hunters I spoke to, the majority ICOs don't pay out at all.

What's your experience with airdrops? Did you get scammed most of the times?

Based on what i read in this forum and my friend say that many airdrop is just scammed and some of them can get tokens but not valuable in market. They work for 2 months but their salary is not enough to support their daily lives. So i suggest you join in a bounty campaigns.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
May 15, 2018, 01:21:22 PM
I myself am always unlucky with the name of airdrop, very much airdrop that I follow, but very little that I get from airdrop, the average airdrop that I follow ends in the failure of the distribution so it is not paid at all, and also avoid the obligatory airdrop we to give the identity data, because it can be misused by irresponsible person, so make sure the airdrop that you will follow is reliable
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
May 15, 2018, 01:18:45 PM
according to OP opinion that he has spoke from several airdrops hunter that most of airdrop are scam but i don't think all airdrop are scam because some of them sometimes legit and paid their participants even the amount is not worth for your efforts but enrolling airdrops program is similar such as gambling that if you're lucky you can get decent amount of money from that
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
May 15, 2018, 01:07:10 PM
Not all airdrops are scammers, there are a lot of very good airdrops, but they happen several times a year. for example Ontogi, ZILLIQA (Blockchain).
Activity: 266
BITCOIN TRADER 2016
May 15, 2018, 12:58:22 PM
There are so many airdrops thats is not worth it anymore but thats not all of them there are still some good airdrop  tokens which is still hava a good price in the future. I dont know why almost all of the ICO now they are giving a free airdrop.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
May 15, 2018, 12:51:15 PM
Well it could be true or it could not be true because I don't like airdrop or do airdrop. doing airdrop will make my wallet look so crowdy with shit coins without any liquidity. I believe 99% of airdrop use the community members to do their ICO so that it will look like their project is with a great hype. 
Activity: 28
May 15, 2018, 06:27:58 AM
I can confirm that 99% of airdrops are pure scam and do nothing.... I joined more than 500 airdrops at the beginning and I received only few bucks.... bounty campaign are MUCH better.
Activity: 210
May 15, 2018, 12:31:37 PM
Honestly I say that they do not like me, because they are very simple and they pay little for them, if you really earn without attachments, then you need to do a bounty, so give up the airdrop!
Activity: 196
May 15, 2018, 12:25:18 PM
I would not say that 99%, but very much.  I do not advise you to participate in airdrops.  It is better to participate in the bounty.
Activity: 308
May 15, 2018, 12:24:21 PM
Airdrop is a simple way to earn money. Only 2min will take to join any airdrop. Some airdrop is really profitable. It is not true that 99% airdrop is scam.
Activity: 154
May 15, 2018, 12:20:05 PM
It's wrong to say 99% of airdrop are scam, Yes there are many scam airdrop but they are not up to  99%, what will you say for the like of Ont, and most ico that are doing airdrop, have you heard about ebtc,  blue coin before?  They all started from airdrop, lot of good airdrop, hydro ET Al.,
Activity: 364
May 15, 2018, 12:18:58 PM
I agree with you. Almost all airdrops do not work even just sort of a collection of coins that are not valuable. Airdrop that does not have a clear program is really just a waste of time.
Activity: 420
May 15, 2018, 12:18:42 PM
This is very true that 99% of Airdrop is false totally but I say 99.5% is the scam. But, here is the think about this why the Airdrop is coming with the seeking of personal data by the G-form. They are accumulating our data and may be misused these data for the gain of self.
Activity: 84
May 15, 2018, 12:17:10 PM
I may not say those airdrop not sending coins/tokens are scam because we did not invest money. We spend only  time and effort for the task to participate airdrop. The right words for them are lier or trickster. Promising airdrop but they are not sending any token or coins even though we all follow the right rules.
Activity: 350
May 15, 2018, 12:15:25 PM
thats why the are called airdrop, when something drop from air, you dont expect it to get to everyone
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
May 15, 2018, 12:12:45 PM
Airdrop is a lottery, cause if you want to receive at least some good coin, you should spend a lot of time on checking this Airdrop, or to participate in as many as possible ( and again you need much time for this). I prefer to spend this time on bounties and to learn carefully the project before participation. Your results would be much better than from airdrops. Good luck to everybody.

Airdrops are airdrops...
My airdrop is not a lottery...you know in advance that you will get something...ok you do not know how much in the future...
But you know how much in the instant moment...
So you chose if you hold or sell or buy...
Now you know...
So please talk about or not,but if you talk about tell the truth.
Activity: 238
May 15, 2018, 06:57:38 AM
Airdrop is a lottery, cause if you want to receive at least some good coin, you should spend a lot of time on checking this Airdrop, or to participate in as many as possible ( and again you need much time for this). I prefer to spend this time on bounties and to learn carefully the project before participation. Your results would be much better than from airdrops. Good luck to everybody.
Activity: 205
May 14, 2018, 01:23:19 PM
The title of this thread is bit provocative, but the fact is that most people have a bad experience with airdrops. According to several airdrop hunters I spoke to, the majority ICOs don't pay out at all.

What's your experience with airdrops? Did you get scammed most of the times?
I recommend aidrops  Cool.
I did 3 airdrops and received about 70$, so it depends on you, what ICO will you choose...
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
May 14, 2018, 01:19:42 PM
If this is right,I am glad and proud that my WSPU2 airdrop faucet is among the 1% remaining.
Pages:
Jump to: