Pages:
Author

Topic: 99% OF ALL AIRDROPS ARE SCAMS!!!!! - page 83. (Read 9647 times)

Activity: 450
Merit: 101
May 11, 2018, 12:26:15 AM
Most likely the title of the topic is correct. But after all, no one forces me to participate in airdrops. I think that we should carefully select projects to participate in them.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 12:18:19 AM
No, I received a lot of airdrop tokens. Although most of them don't have much value, it is not a scam.
Activity: 22
May 10, 2018, 12:06:44 PM
I have applied for about 100 airdrops this year, of which 25 tokens have been  distributed and some are still being processed. Of the tokens I have recieved, about half are tradable. I think at least 25% that I have applied for will not pay though.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
May 10, 2018, 03:40:37 AM
After participating a lot of airdrops, most of them have turned out to be a scam, as i haven't received any tokens as promised  by them, so it has been a complete waste of time and effort. These days, i don't participate in any airdrops, its not only me a lot of other people have not been participating in airdrops.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
May 10, 2018, 03:39:10 AM
Not all but most of them,i participated some airdrops last year and i got $300 in my most valuable airdrop i participated and  i immediately dumped the coin after it got listed because these tokens are worthless and just a waste of our time. there are less chances that these tokens will get listed into big exchanges that is why we shouldnt be holding these tokens too much,but those tokens from bounty campaign is lot better because it has more potentials to grow and get listed into major exchanges.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
May 10, 2018, 03:36:09 AM
I agree that 99% of all airdrops are deception, and most of them want to make use of airdrop. But it's free. If you have time, you can try.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
May 10, 2018, 03:33:56 AM
I think if we did brief investigation, we could reject the most of the scam airdrops. I don't think that participating in airdrops is a waste of time, because if you will get a big amount of referalls, you will make a lot of profit.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
May 10, 2018, 03:29:46 AM
You may be right, but actually, it is not 99% at all. I'm sure that there are still some legit airdrops that offer legit and promising token. Some good ICOs also sometimes offer the airdrop programs and the tokens are valuable enough. here I mean, we must be smarter in choosing the airdrops that are offered. I'm not sure but there are many easy airdrops on the social media forums offered that are scams. But, I don't talk all of them.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
May 10, 2018, 03:14:12 AM
Not all airdrop are scams there are still small percentage of airdrop that give profits all you need to do is to research them and whenever you research maybe you will get profits on it but hunting bounty can give you a lot of profits

I agree with you, with doing a search from many ICO website especially in here, I am sure that we can found a good ICO and will give us profit after the ICO is finished. I think we can try with many bounty campaigns in here and it still gives a good chance for us to earn the tokens. maybe from the list that we've got, we can read their details one by one and while we collect all of their information, we can try to send them a question to know more about their projects.
Activity: 375
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
May 09, 2018, 02:50:18 AM
Not all airdrop are scams there are still small percentage of airdrop that give profits all you need to do is to research them and whenever you research maybe you will get profits on it but hunting bounty can give you a lot of profits
Activity: 588
Merit: 1
May 09, 2018, 02:48:28 AM
I think, after all, not 99% of Airdrops deception, and 90%.
I participated in more than 300 Airdrops and paid though some amount, about 30 of them.
It makes a sense to participate in Airdrops, only within 2-3 months. Then the result will be visible.
From 300 Airdrops I earned about $80. If to participate in 1000 Airdrops, then it is possible to earn up to $200.
Activity: 322
May 09, 2018, 02:42:14 AM
Yes. That is true. I also faced several incidents like that. It is not easy to find a promising airdrop and you have to do the correct research. Doing airdrop is just a wasting of time and if you want get free tokens just do some good bounty campaigns. Before doing any bounty / airdrop campaigns just follow these simple steps to avoid the scammers.

These websites are publishing good ICO's and we can do that ICO's bounty or airdrop campaigns.
    www.icobench.com
    www.icotracker.com
    www.icodrops.com
2) After selecting ICO's from the above sites normally i read all the whitepapers to get the clear idea.
3) Then i read their road map and team members as well
4) Follow all the social media channels and join the telegram groups to know the updates
5) Get the ideas from Cryptocurrency experts
6) Do only projects from good bounty managers.
Activity: 110
May 08, 2018, 03:20:50 AM
Most airdrop is created to collect data . Wallet address , your telegram, mail and other data ...I do not recommend participating in them
Activity: 168
May 09, 2018, 02:32:43 AM
I feel the same way as you ... I don't like airdrop , I think its a waste of time . The main part of airdrop-scammers
Activity: 224
May 08, 2018, 04:14:26 AM
I agree with most opinions in this thread , airdrop a waste of time ...either crooks or don't pay enough .
Activity: 210
May 08, 2018, 03:50:58 AM
The title of this thread is bit provocative, but the fact is that most people have a bad experience with airdrops. According to several airdrop hunters I spoke to, the majority ICOs don't pay out at all.

What's your experience with airdrops? Did you get scammed most of the times?
I tend to believe that airdrops are scams because for the 2 months that i participated and filling up forms for airdrops, i never got an airdrop tokens in my wallet. Just waste of time i think.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
May 08, 2018, 03:47:04 AM
I think you should change the thread title to 90% of all airdrops are a waste of time.

Let's not forget that Bitcoin Cash was an airdrop given to all wallets containing Bitcoin at the time of the snapshot. No forms to fill in no data to give away and 1 BCH is currently worth $1,650 pretty sweet in my book.
Activity: 196
May 08, 2018, 03:43:32 AM
My first airdrop was back in 2017 ... I tried to participate in all airdrop . In end much of nothing not paid .
Activity: 602
May 08, 2018, 03:42:33 AM
I can confirm that 99% of airdrops are pure scam and do nothing.... I joined more than 500 airdrops at the beginning and I received only few bucks.... bounty campaign are MUCH better.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
May 08, 2018, 03:29:45 AM
I agree with you. Almost airdrops are scams. So I never participate with any airdrop. Free money doesn't easy like that. Only a few of them work it. My advise is do bounty better than airdrop.
Pages:
Jump to: