Pages:
Author

Topic: 99% OF ALL AIRDROPS ARE SCAMS!!!!! - page 84. (Read 9647 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 03:27:45 AM
Not all of the airdrop is a scam there are several I can ever airdrop is coin airdrop Descrow.
But the price of these coins are extremely cheap when sold, and with results like that is very less. And am looking for other businesses to follow the bounty project such as a signature campaign that clearly the result is great.
Activity: 158
May 08, 2018, 03:23:23 AM
99% of all airdrops are scams, but there are 1% of airdrops are real. If you carefully analyze the projects behind the airdrops, you can still find out which are the real projects from the airdrops.
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
May 08, 2018, 01:48:29 AM
I fully agree with you, most airdrop either scammers either pay $ 1-2 and don't sell them as small amount
Activity: 153
https://www.soar.earth/
May 08, 2018, 03:15:52 AM
Airdrop-almost all scammers, I agree with you . I believe that all airdrop-a waste of time
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
May 08, 2018, 03:10:47 AM
I do agree with you, that's why you need to check up  this ICO coming up soon :

I am waiting for the ICO of the Mammoth platform project.

ABOUT
               The Mammoth is an innovative payment network and a new kind of money.
               Mammoth uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority or banks.
               Managing transactions and the issuance of Mammoth tokens is carried out collectively by the network.

WEBSITE - WHITEPAPER - GitHub - TWITTER - ANN

Mammoth platform pre-sale will begin on June 1, 2018.
                                                           Do not miss!

Activity: 116
May 08, 2018, 03:04:06 AM
I attended over 200 different airdrop , more than half of them turned out to be a fraud ... I don't participate in airdrop anymore.
Activity: 168
May 08, 2018, 02:30:48 AM
It all depends on you . I for example do not participate in all of them ,I choose good projects , they are few but they are there
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
May 08, 2018, 02:19:28 AM
Not 99%. If you carefully chose the airdrops (for example from ICOs with ratings), you could earn a good profit by spent at least 3-4 min to find this projects.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
May 08, 2018, 02:16:24 AM
Back in the days, airdrop use to be fun and pet project for many in the cryptocurrency community. Airdrop was not particularly for money making. If you say airdrop is  Scam then you are suggesting thst every airdrop should bring you money and if it doesn't bring you money then it scam!
Activity: 168
May 08, 2018, 02:13:05 AM
I also don't like airdrop , I have participated in many and most of them turned out to be scams
Activity: 126
May 08, 2018, 01:58:04 AM
yes you are right, 2018 too much airdrop scam, so we hardly choose airdrop which is not a scam. of the 10 projects that follow, 8 of the projects experience a scam
Activity: 185
May 08, 2018, 01:47:20 AM
Not 99% of airdrops are scam but you can call them useless...As atleast 50% of airdrops never gets listed in exchanges and some which get listed in exchanges are so worth less that you may have to pay more gas fee than the actual amount of tokens to transfer them.
Its true,i also joined 4-5 airdrops a couple of months ago and they are placed in myetherwallet like a shit, cannot even send them anywhere because it would cost me more gas,stopped participating in airdrops after that
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
May 08, 2018, 01:44:35 AM
A lot of airdrops doesn't even have a project they just issue tokens for community with no value Undecided
Thats why market is loaded with all kind of shit-coins and pure scam-coins, due to overwhelming success of erc20 tokens everyone can make an altcoin today.
I think the airdrop hype will continue and hopefully there will be less useless crypto in our wallets in this year.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
May 08, 2018, 01:12:02 AM
Yes most are scams trying to get as many people involved around the coin so price will go up and they can dump their coins. Another reason for it is to collect personal information to sell on dark web.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
May 08, 2018, 01:09:07 AM
I don't think like that. Indeed I've not followed the airdrop. but to be honest, airdrop is promising for me first. probably because it is easy to do and produce so many people exploit it for its own interests. reasonable only if the airdrop is currently a lot of that scam. but surely there are still nice and pay the airdrop.
Activity: 33
May 08, 2018, 01:04:25 AM
Yes you are right because these tokens wont have any good chance of getting listed to exchanges,compare to those bounty projects which may get listed to these big exchanges.You shouldnt waste your time and effort with these free airdrops because it is going to waste your time and effort and that is for sure,focus more on bounty campaigns which you mayget a lot of money if you have picked the right campaign.
Activity: 126
May 08, 2018, 01:01:48 AM
Yes, I agree that all airdrops are scammed today since I joined al the free air drops I don't have any payment I earned. But joining airdrops are the easiest way to earns token by just filling the form
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
May 08, 2018, 01:00:11 AM
I'm not agree with you. If you only participate to airdrop before checking the legit from the dev/team, you have 90% chance to be scammed. At least scammed your data.
I love airdrop, before I participate, I always do a crosscheck to their page such as twitter and also chat directly to the dev
Activity: 105
May 08, 2018, 12:56:08 AM
I agree with you. I've been involved in a lot of airdrops, but I sold all my COINS and I got $20. I think it's a waste of my time.
Activity: 112
Merit: 13
May 08, 2018, 12:53:41 AM
Not actually 99% because still many of them give tokens right after the ICO have finished, but if you are pointing about the token value, yes it has no value yet that is why they are announcing about waiting for its actual value. But to tell you honestly whenever i do airdrops out of 10 only 3 or 4 are really legit, and i actually don't have time reviewing each ICOs that is why i am just signing up as many airdrops as i can thinking that i can jackpot atleast one is legitimate.
Pages:
Jump to: