Pages:
Author

Topic: 99% of the people still think that fiat money are better than crypto - page 17. (Read 3281 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
At the present time, fiat will be much better than crypto, but in the future, digital money will grow and monopolize the money market, Things like fiat. And then, the crypto would really be better than fiat many times

This is possible to happen but only in a rich and less populated countries but in the 3rd  world countries this is impossible becuase not all people knows how bitcoin will work especially most of the people living in there are poor of education which is vital to the digital technology therefore it is impossible for digital currencies to replace fiat.
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
Of course I prefer crypto, so I think it's better. I do find it difficult to talk about with others. They just simply do not understand it, so don't bother.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Hi guys. It was too new for me. Some time ago i start speak a lot with different people, and it was surprise that many people think about cryptomoney like about something different then money. Come on now 2018 year. From first crypto transaktion past so much years. When money will be second in people head it just question of time. Cryptomoney is that kind of virus that change all in body of economy of the world.
Sorry for my english, it is my first post in this language)
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I was talking with a friend of mine about cryptocurrencies and he said:
"Cryptocurrencies are anonymous?Nothing on the internet is anonymous.Having a bunch of dollars or euro in the pocket is the most anonymous way to store money. Grin"
Damn,now i think that he is right and fiat money are still way more convenient ,despite all the inflation,banks monopoly and control.From my personal experiense 99% of the people refuse to believe in bitcoin and refuse to adopt it in their daily life.Any opinions?

People chose to work hard to earn fiat rather than surfing the internet and learn everything about crypto. If that is their choice then let's just respect them, it's them who handles it after all. They chose to have fiat because they don't have enough idea and knowledge about crypto. Not everyone are capable enough to understand crypto currency.
Activity: 66
I personally for personal reason like that so many people still don't take it serious. I want to collect as much as I can before they do.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I was talking with a friend of mine about cryptocurrencies and he said:
"Cryptocurrencies are anonymous?Nothing on the internet is anonymous.Having a bunch of dollars or euro in the pocket is the most anonymous way to store money. Grin"
Damn,now i think that he is right and fiat money are still way more convenient ,despite all the inflation,banks monopoly and control.From my personal experiense 99% of the people refuse to believe in bitcoin and refuse to adopt it in their daily life.Any opinions?
And why do we care? It is not like people have believed in something and have been proved wrong right? Like when people believed the earth was flat and then it was demonstrated that it is not, the amount of people that believe in something does not make them right, having the truth in your side makes you right.
Activity: 668
Merit: 255
I think in something your friend is right, crypto anonymously till you not trying to out. Not secret that most of exchangers are asking to provide customers information about themselves when you trying to cashout btc or another crypto, so yes I prefer cash. But from other side, it's really good when you to transfer large amount and you won't explain from where you got all tho money.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Agree with your point in terms of transactions and legal terms in your country, but disagree with that when comes to safety and growth.

Mentioned some advantages and disadvantages of fiat and crypto.

Fiat advantages: Transactions can be done any where and no restrictions. Can be exchanged with minimal charges if converted to other country currency.
Fiat disadvantages: Paper currency can be spoiled or burnt, can be stolen, risk when taken out in large amount, idle money is stagnant and cannot grow.

Crypto Currency advantages: Safe and secured, speedy transaction, cannot be stolen, peer to peer, maintain secrecy in transfer and transactions, crypto grows upto 300% when it is idle.
Crypto disadvantages: Cannot do transactions everywhere, cannot do anything if internet not available. 
Activity: 154
Yes, to keep money in fiat probably in some ways safer, but not profitable. If you do not invest, they will sooner or later eat inflation. People saw the increase in a record-short time showed bitcoin and began to take it more seriously, so many serious investors joined in. If I was asked: how to deal with free money, leave in fiat, put it in a bank account, put it into some business or crypto, I would choose crypto. I like to monitor companies, recently there are a lot of good projects that can really change the world and certainly bring you a considerable profit.
Activity: 19
How did u come about that figure of 99 percent?.....The obvious fact is that Fiat money is quite convenient presently because the world generally and developing countries have not really explored the limits of technology..However, in years to come Fiat money would probably be gone or atleast it wont make sense to carry cash around...only thing i cant say for sure is that the current structure of cryptos and its security problems might not make it replace Fiat money in the coming years.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Earn crypto for being contacted
At first i thought so, because now fiat is much better.
The community's belief in crypto is still small and even many people in my area do not know what a digital currency is.
We can not force everyone to enter the crypto world, because it's their right.
and We all don't know what will happen in the future, what may digital currency will replace the fiat?
We'll see, because what happened might be best for all of us.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Fiat currencies are here from thousand `s of years. People are using it for generations. Fiat currencies are the most easy and convenient and fastest way of settling a transaction. It requires no infrastructure. No internet connectivity no gazettes are mandatory for trade. Transaction can take place anywhere even on moon. Digital currencies on the other hand require sophisticated, internet backed gazettes that is why trade is not possible at any part of the country. So what 99% people are thinking is absolutely right, no currency can took place of fiat currency.
Activity: 301
Merit: 3
DAEFROM.com
Well, can't blame them. Fiat money is widely accepted and can be easily use, it is the most simple way of doing transactions while in using digital currencies, we need to have gadgets in order to use it and it is somehow complicated to use especially to people who do not have knowledge in what crypto is and how to use it. Well it's their choice and they are comfortable with that, if we like to use digital currencies, then let's use it, it's our choice just like their choice of using fiat money rather than digital/crypto currencies.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
We can not force them to think that way between bitcoin and fiat because there are really disadvantages in bitcoin that fiat doesn't have just like when you want to do bitcoin transaction and it suddenly goes offline. Unlike fiat, you can still do transactions even if there is no  internet connection.
Activity: 406
Merit: 256
100% of people use Fiat. Even the biggest supporters of the cryptocurrency forced to change their coins for Fiat to make purchases in stores. So Fiat money has more support. It seems to me that cryptocurrency is still very young to compete in popularity with Fiat.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
We can used fiat in our everyday living ,using it anywhere we go and anything we want to buy.Fiat is our traditional money that we used anything and anywhere we want to be.Cryptocurrency are made to be born to make our transactions easy I think 50/50 by people who's in favor in crypto and fiat .Both of them are better, there features that differentiate them like in crypto we can earn money by benefits of them doing trading ,holding bitcoin for a long term.Sooner or later bitcoin will be implement as a payment system in every country if the government will not banned it.
Fiat money one of the most important in our daily routine we can used this to buy foods and fare to the vehicles it is our tradition in a country . We officially used this to expense those things that we like to buy. While in crypto it is usually make to transact in easiest way. Both are efficient but crypto for now cannot be used in payment as our daily routine. For sure time will come crypto currencies is the future, but for me crypto and money are both useful.
Activity: 210
Merit: 117
We can used fiat in our everyday living ,using it anywhere we go and anything we want to buy.Fiat is our traditional money that we used anything and anywhere we want to be.Cryptocurrency are made to be born to make our transactions easy I think 50/50 by people who's in favor in crypto and fiat .Both of them are better, there features that differentiate them like in crypto we can earn money by benefits of them doing trading ,holding bitcoin for a long term.Sooner or later bitcoin will be implement as a payment system in every country if the government will not banned it.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Fiat money can be used in all places in a country, bitcoin cant be used everywhere, that is the one that making fiat money more efficient, but if you want to do transaction to another country then the best way without converting is through crypto, crypto offered a new way of payment and it is so easy to used, if bitcoin can be spend everywhere I think people will used crypto for payment
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
Cryptocurrencies were created only a few years ago. It's still something new for most people. They need access to the internet to make payments and access is not everywhere. It takes time and wise solutions to get cryptocurrencies into common payment system. For now, fiat money is better for everyday use.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I am still using fiat in my everyday use and i belong to the what you said 99% that fiat is still better than cryptocurrencies. Fiat is always fixed in monetary value while the cryptos are not, very unpredictable. But not all of that 99% dont believe in bitcoin. Bitcoin is still use as their trading to make or earn money. It is that not all the country  is accepting bitcoin. That is why traditional fiat money is always the priority ro be used in transactions.
Pages:
Jump to: