Pages:
Author

Topic: 99% of the people still think that fiat money are better than crypto - page 14. (Read 3281 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 101
I agree that crypto is better but I know that fiat is still useful even I love crypto more. These innovation should not make us very selfish and think that our brothers and sisters from other parts of this world are not fit to use crypto.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I personally for personal reason like that so many people still don't take it serious. I want to collect as much as I can before they do.
This is a blessing in disguise, it may seem bad that not enough people have adopted bitcoin yet but at the same time this give to us the chance to get bitcoin for better prices than most people in the world are going to get, this means that even buying bitcoin right now is going to give you an advantage in the future when the price of bitcoin skyrockets.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
I was talking with a friend of mine about cryptocurrencies and he said:
"Cryptocurrencies are anonymous?Nothing on the internet is anonymous.Having a bunch of dollars or euro in the pocket is the most anonymous way to store money. Grin"
Damn,now i think that he is right and fiat money are still way more convenient ,despite all the inflation,banks monopoly and control.From my personal experiense 99% of the people refuse to believe in bitcoin and refuse to adopt it in their daily life.Any opinions?

Which is somehow true, you can't teach the value of bitcoin to other people just let them learn about it by their own.
Your friend is right and besides how will he say that bitcoin has a value if it doesn't have that much of a use now a days.
Once the time comes that bitcoin is widely use then it will be more convenient to use it than fiat currency.
Time is most probably the reason why the percentage of fiat users are larger that those of using cryptocurrencies. Physical money or fiat has been here for more than a century. The technology that brought us the creation of digital currency is much younger than fiat money, but as the world adopt the changes behind the knowledge of man, several innovation and adoptions of modern technology will come to its time. So expect changes on your ratio as time goes by.
I have a little different opinion in this matter. All the crypto currencies rely on internet. If someone wants to use any Crypto coin, he must have a good understanding of that.  Paper money does not demand any kind of technological knowledge. Even an uneducated person can use fiat but it is not the case with the digital currency.

The user should be able to read English and use internet. This is the reason why I always say Bitcoin and alternative coins are the currencies of coming generation.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
You won't blame them if they say fiat is better than cryptocurrency. As a matter of fact, fiat for now still has several advantages over cryptocurrency. One, fiat has no transaction charge if you are transacting face to face, however, cryptocurrency always have toansaction charges whether you are transacting face to face or not. Fiat have insurances that insure their money, but Bitcoin and alt coins don't seem to have any such things. Fiat is can be used by a common market man or woman who knows nothing about the Internet but Bitcoin and other alt coins can. If Bitcoin and Blockchain can rectify these issues, then it will get more accepted.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
For now maybe fiat is better than crypto. But for me sooner or later Bitcoin will be better in the future.

In terms of efficiency, digital currencies are far more better than Fiats. Bitcoin can be use as a credit or debit card without even asking the bank for the transfer. You can send it through seconds, well, if you have the same bitcoin wallet and there are no fees allowed. But in terms of using it in the country, it is better to use fiat than cryptos.
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
Well we can't force you to like bitcoin or any other crypto currency, If you dont want to use it then we can't help that. Bitcoin is just an alternative way to pay transactions faster and secured or if you want to freely use your money without anyone controlling it or tracking it. Even if you dont use digital currency right now im sure in the future you will when it becomes legalized and accepted as payment globally.
Still, we are in a world where in cryptocurrency is not yet fully welcome all over the world especially Central banks that they know the price of cryptocurrencies can be manipulated by big whales, but still due to the stability of bitcoin a lot of people are getting interested in it due to the fact that one day it could be a million dollar worth.

I somewhat disagree with what you mentioned about Bitcoin being stable. There are going to be many future events that will make Bitcoin more unstable than it already is.
Activity: 714
Merit: 254
Well we can't force you to like bitcoin or any other crypto currency, If you dont want to use it then we can't help that. Bitcoin is just an alternative way to pay transactions faster and secured or if you want to freely use your money without anyone controlling it or tracking it. Even if you dont use digital currency right now im sure in the future you will when it becomes legalized and accepted as payment globally.
Still, we are in a world where in cryptocurrency is not yet fully welcome all over the world especially Central banks that they know the price of cryptocurrencies can be manipulated by big whales, but still due to the stability of bitcoin a lot of people are getting interested in it due to the fact that one day it could be a million dollar worth.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
"Cryptocurrencies are anonymous?Nothing on the internet is anonymous.Having a bunch of dollars or euro in the pocket is the most anonymous way to store money. Grin"
Damn,now i think that he is right and fiat money are still way more convenient ,despite all the inflation,banks monopoly and control.From my personal experiense 99% of the people refuse to believe in bitcoin and refuse to adopt it in their daily life.Any opinions?

Fiat Money is always available anywhere all things  they want to get using fiat money they got it, unlike cryptocurrency even it will more good benefits from it, but its obvious not all people are using this because they don't know how to use it. That's why many of them are stick to fiat money.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time

Crypto currency is the future. But there will be a certain time before we can refuse from fiat money. For this, which is better - time will tell.
As of now, we cannot say that the cryptocurrencies will be the game changer for us because if we will realize that the fee in using cryptocurrencies and fiat is still have a huge gap because if you will use fiat in buying items, fiat is still better because you don't need to wait for confirmation and pay extra fee but i hope in the future that the cryptocurrencies will be just cheaper and faster than now.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

It's hard to stash 10.000, 20.000, or 50.000 Euros in your pocket. And cash isn't anonymous either, you need to get it from somewhere and any significant amount will come from a bank and there will be a record that the bank gave you a boat load of cash.

Bitcoin is not entirely anonymous, but that makes it more agreeable from a regulatory perspective. If Monero, truly anonymous, coin took off do you think governments would let that fly? No? They'd brand it a "terrorists currency" and ban it forever. Obviously they can't rid the world of it but they can make it very difficult for any organization to deal with Monero, which makes it less useful.

Your friend is a sheep (a nice, cute, cool one), but a sheep none the less.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100

Crypto currency is the future. But there will be a certain time before we can refuse from fiat money. For this, which is better - time will tell.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11

yes you are still many who do not know the advantages and advantages of digital currencies such as bitcoin, it is ironic indeed when over the years technology continues to grow and the possibility of paper money is not in use again in the future because it is not too efficient but still many people who do not know it is because it is too ordinary and too long to use paper money and do not want to accept changes and more advanced developments.
Activity: 210
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
For now maybe fiat is better than crypto. But for me sooner or later Bitcoin will be better in the future.
Activity: 61
Byteball: DAG, Built-in Chat, Conditional Payments
If that's true, it means that only 1% or people in the world are aware of the potential of cryptos, and that means that you have a huge first move advantage.

It's a sign that you should be filling your bags.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
Fiat money can be used in all places in a country, bitcoin cant be used everywhere, that is the one that making fiat money more efficient, but if you want to do transaction to another country then the best way without converting is through crypto, crypto offered a new way of payment and it is so easy to used, if bitcoin can be spend everywhere I think people will used crypto for payment
Fiat is better than cryptocurrency, it is the real money we make use of, and is widely accepted, not just everywhere, but by everyone. They can be used offline and online, and you can use them to buy whatever you need. When you buy Bitcoin, you make use of fiat, so that means that that is much better. Bitcoin is good, but you can’t compare it with fiat cause it’s an digital asset for the purpose of investment.
I don’t know why some people keep posting this…it makes no sense at all, and piss me off a lot. How can you be expecting everyone in the world to be making use of cryptocurrencies ?

Just because they have access to the internet doesn’t mean they should be using Bitcoin. Some people are doctors, and they are much busy than you can ever be, so you shouldn’t expect them to use the slightest chance they have for Bitcoin, while they have other reasons for being online. Everybody can’t be traders.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
Yes it is true! The reason why most of the people are still prefer to use fiat money than digital money is because their knowledge about cryptocurrencies are still insufficient.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
If nothing on the net is anonymous then such coins as Monero and ZCash, the main idea of which is anonymity of transactions can simply be abused. Am I right? And talking about anonymity of crypto currencies - I actually do not care about it, cause of I do not do anything criminally with those money. To me exactly those factors, that you've already mentioned (inflation,banks monopoly and control), are the most important and attractive thing in crypto currencies.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102

Well, people that are in a nice job with a proper wages will still think that FIAT is better than crypto, but the fact is they are just afraid to take this change.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
achieving hero rank not knowing that bitcoin is not totally anonymous?our personal data only has anonymity but our transaction wasnt..and i dont see any problem about what do people thinks if bitcoin or fiats are much better whats important is the help of each others to humans,and what could it brings for future
Pages:
Jump to: