Pages:
Author

Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - InfluxCoin | INFX - page 15. (Read 29703 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 1
I've added InfluxCoin to my http://ezpool.net

You're welcome.
Activity: 605
Merit: 10
Hi.
As is see hosting for blockchain will expire.
Please check dev.
Thank you.
BR.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/infx/
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Today a big pump will come

well - we the price seems to be increasing ...

working slowly towards the goal of a change for influxcoin ... still issues with the current algo - so we are working towards that as a priority now ...

we like to do things properly Wink ...

#crysx
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Today a big pump will come
legendary
### CWI-ECOSYSTEM - FULL UPDATE

hi all ...

a complete update posted in our CWI-Thread ...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/chainworks-industries-1563601 ...

tanx ...

#crysx
legendary
### CWI-ECOSYSTEM - NEWS

hi all ...

some nice feedback in a positive light ...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/chainworks-industries-1563601 ...

#crysx
legendary
### CWI-COINS - PRE-UPDATE

hi all ...

latest update ...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19856450 ...

#crysx
Activity: 192
Merit: 101
I would imagine that when the new mining algorithm kicks in, a lot less selling pressure will be on the market, I think a lot of miners that mine these special algorithm coins do it to accumulate rather than to dump.

Less selling pressure as well as innovations from ChainWorks could easily put this coin in the 10-20 million USD marketcap I believe (it is just below 1.3 million USD right now).

I am holding some and will be mining once the new algorithm is released.
Activity: 192
Merit: 101
Neat.  I'll invest in some INFX.  Also interested in the fact they permit mining - I'll try and find out how to obtain some more using GPUs.  The fact they they don't have any premined coins is a plus - allows for better growth potential on the investment as well as the mining portions!  Seems to only be on Bittrex at present - do you know if they are moving to other exchanges?

Influx is traded at yobit and cryptopia as well.
Activity: 18
Merit: 2
Neat.  I'll invest in some INFX.  Also interested in the fact they permit mining - I'll try and find out how to obtain some more using GPUs.  The fact they they don't have any premined coins is a plus - allows for better growth potential on the investment as well as the mining portions!  Seems to only be on Bittrex at present - do you know if they are moving to other exchanges?
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
I just want to say thanks to the developers for all the hard work they are doing by getting Influxcoin back on it's feet.

There is real demand for a quality coin that gives cpu/gpu miners a chance to compete, (as can be seen in the price too!). Shocked

Once the new wallet is released and the new website is ready there is no way this coin isn't at least a couple of hundred thousand Satoshis.  Grin

Even with the recent gains this looks like a great buy, considering all that's being done "behind the scenes". 
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
That would be right, the one CWI coin I don't buy...  Undecided

hehehe ...

dont worry mate ...

i personally dont have any coins either - not in the 'investment' way anyway ... so ive missed out on this massive increase as well ... but there is always time - and always the market ... you think we are going to stop just here? ... Wink ...

but all good ... for us at CWI - is all about the progression and development - rather than the price ...

that includes granite and ozziecoin and droidz - and the developments we are slowly progressing with those ...

when im a lot better ( im still quite sick ) - ill start on a number of things i need to catch up on ... which includes ALL the threads and the wallets ( contained in the official cwi-git ) ...

then the new algo for ozziecoin and influx ... we are ironing out a few issues with this algo assigned for these two coins - so when testing is finished - we will implement ...

you have been a loyal community member for a long time mate - and we appreciate you focus and investment on our projects ... as you can see though - our community is growing in a massive - and now that we have the influx community to work with also - we will get ever more diligent with our work ...

we are putting together a number of thing in the backend for CWI - which will affect all the coins - and allow for a more streamlined access to them all ... but that will be all published in the CWI-Thread and not specifically in each of the coin threads ...

we are excited about the coming months ...

#crysx
I see you take donations in Granitecoin, why don't you put an INFX address with btc address on you massage board. No one has Granitecoins and if I want to donate some coins I woulddnt take up the hassle of changing my btc into grn.
legendary
This thread is really hard to find, I need to go to the old thread and look for the last comment on page 64 to find the link everytime..

we know ...

its not an easy thing at all ... but we are going to do what we can to make it a lot easier ...

being a ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - you can always just do a complete search by clicking to the main bct forum page and search chainworks ... that will bring up all projects / links and the name chainworks is easy to remember ...

though we do agree a few things need to be done with regards to making sure that all projects are easily accessible ...

CWI is the umbrella business - searching that name you will find all projects ...

hope that helps - even just a little ...

#crysx
Activity: 2
This thread is really hard to find, I need to go to the old thread and look for the last comment on page 64 to find the link everytime..
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

hehehe ...

dont worry mate ...

i personally dont have any coins either - not in the 'investment' way anyway ... so ive missed out on this massive increase as well ... but there is always time - and always the market ... you think we are going to stop just here? ... Wink ...

but all good ... for us at CWI - is all about the progression and development - rather than the price ...

that includes granite and ozziecoin and droidz - and the developments we are slowly progressing with those ...

when im a lot better ( im still quite sick ) - ill start on a number of things i need to catch up on ... which includes ALL the threads and the wallets ( contained in the official cwi-git ) ...

then the new algo for ozziecoin and influx ... we are ironing out a few issues with this algo assigned for these two coins - so when testing is finished - we will implement ...

you have been a loyal community member for a long time mate - and we appreciate you focus and investment on our projects ... as you can see though - our community is growing in a massive - and now that we have the influx community to work with also - we will get ever more diligent with our work ...

we are putting together a number of thing in the backend for CWI - which will affect all the coins - and allow for a more streamlined access to them all ... but that will be all published in the CWI-Thread and not specifically in each of the coin threads ...

#crysx

Any news ?
legendary

hehehe ...

dont worry mate ...

#crysx
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I AM
Activity: 6
hopefull INFX will be succes with new dev
goodluck

tanx ...

cory did a massive job - and we are working diligently to bring the developments forward ...

#crysx

Is there a precompiled wallet for Win 10 x64? I am mining but can't withdraw to anything Smiley

I am still using the old 2.0.0 wallet on Windows 10 x64,
I think it was released over a year ago from the old dev,
Pretty sure it is the same one found here:
https://github.com/chainworksindustries/influx/releases
https://github.com/chainworksindustries/influx/releases/download/2.0.0/influx-v2_0_0_LTS-win.zip

--

If this helped you and you want to toss some INFX at me you can use this address:
iK8Epz4fZgg8M7qhb1GVG25QrbjCGLNdQi
Activity: 495
Merit: 500
With the small amount of coin supply, this will eaily become one of those $200+ coins
legendary
whys the price is going crazy , any news?  awesome man   Shocked

you know as much as everyone else does ...

whatever 'news' we have released here and in slack - is all the news there is ...

only the development team know more - and only slightly more at that ...

so whatever is happening currently with price - is not going to affect the development process or the speed ... and its NOT our doing - though it is fun to watch ...

Smiley ...

#crysx
Pages:
Jump to: