Pages:
Author

Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - InfluxCoin | INFX - page 11. (Read 29703 times)

Activity: 517
Merit: 10
Blocking future
Hi, do you plan to make the official website more informative for users with the ability to install a wallet and explaining what the influx is?
Blocking future
Hi, tell me how can I install asik d3 on the official pool?

You mean to mine?

#crysx

On the official pool it is possible to mine asiki d3, did not find the setting. there are settings only for fideo cards and processor. I need settings for antmayner d3?

Yup - I edited the previous comment.

I am unsure what is necessary for an ASIC miner to run, but it is a matter of configuring your mining software for the AntMiner D3 to mine at the address and port for the pool.

What software are you using? Or is it the miner itself that you log into to mine with?

#crysx

I use the asim antmayner d3 algorithm x11. Operating system Linux. How do I use it on an official pool. Need settings.

Have you never mined before?

What software are you using to access and mine with the D3?

If there are any experienced D3 users in the forum, your help would be appreciated for this miner.

#crysx

stratum+tcp://eu.ezpool.net:5599

This is the setting for the extraction of your coin on the side of the pool. I want to try on your official extraction pool with the help of asik d3. Is this possible, or do you only mine on the GPU and the processor?

OK.

On the pool itself tells you the address and the ports - as we try to make it easier for anyone to read what the specs are IF you understand how to read our system properly. It is quite simple, but you need to learn what each of the components mean.

If you go to the pool - http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/infx/ - you will see in the top left hand corner title, which is also a pull down menu for all the other pools we currently have running also.

From left to right, it reads as follows, and is the same on ALL our pools.

The name of the coin - the ticker - what pool it is - the algo | the lodiff port | the hidiff port - the level the pool is at in our system.

In the case of InfluxCoin, it reads as follows -

Influx (INFX) - Official CWI-Pool - X11 | 1202 | 5202 - Production

So if you even just glanced that title, it would tell you most of what you need to know. So to mine on our pool, you would initiate the miner with the following address.

stratum+tcp://stratum.chainworksindustries.com:1202/
OR
stratum+tcp://stratum.chainworksindustries.com:5202/

Since you are using a reasonably powerful ASIC miner, I would suggest you use the 5202 hidiff port, as that is equipped to start at a higher difficulty, so as not to flood the stratum with small shares.

Make sure to register BEFORE you mine on the pool, and setup the workers you wish to use.

I hope this helps.

#crysx

Well I'm at work, I'll try to get more coins.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---

You mean to mine?

#crysx

On the official pool it is possible to mine asiki d3, did not find the setting. there are settings only for fideo cards and processor. I need settings for antmayner d3?

I am unsure what is necessary for an ASIC miner to run, but it is a matter of configuring your mining software for the AntMiner D3 to mine at the address and port for the pool.

What software are you using? Or is it the miner itself that you log into to mine with?

#crysx

I use the asim antmayner d3 algorithm x11. Operating system Linux. How do I use it on an official pool. Need settings.

If there are any experienced D3 users in the forum, your help would be appreciated for this miner.

#crysx

This is the setting for the extraction of your coin on the side of the pool. I want to try on your official extraction pool with the help of asik d3. Is this possible, or do you only mine on the GPU and the processor?

OK.

On the pool itself tells you the address and the ports - as we try to make it easier for anyone to read what the specs are IF you understand how to read our system properly. It is quite simple, but you need to learn what each of the components mean.

If you go to the pool - http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/infx/ - you will see in the top left hand corner title, which is also a pull down menu for all the other pools we currently have running also.

From left to right, it reads as follows, and is the same on ALL our pools.

The name of the coin - the ticker - what pool it is - the algo | the lodiff port | the hidiff port - the level the pool is at in our system.

In the case of InfluxCoin, it reads as follows -

Influx (INFX) - Official CWI-Pool - X11 | 1202 | 5202 - Production

So if you even just glanced that title, it would tell you most of what you need to know. So to mine on our pool, you would initiate the miner with the following address.

stratum+tcp://stratum.chainworksindustries.com:1202/
OR
stratum+tcp://stratum.chainworksindustries.com:5202/

Since you are using a reasonably powerful ASIC miner, I would suggest you use the 5202 hidiff port, as that is equipped to start at a higher difficulty, so as not to flood the stratum with small shares.

Make sure to register BEFORE you mine on the pool, and setup the workers you wish to use.

I hope this helps.

#crysx
Blocking future

You mean to mine?

#crysx

#crysx

#crysx

legendary

You mean to mine?

#crysx

#crysx

#crysx
Blocking future

You mean to mine?

#crysx

#crysx

legendary

You mean to mine?

#crysx

#crysx
Blocking future

You mean to mine?

#crysx

legendary

You mean to mine?

It should be as simple as setting the mining software you use to the address and port, and fire it away.

#crysx
Blocking future
Blocking future
Everything is fine! Thank you.
Looks like this is my favorite coin. I'll make a portfolio of 10,000 coins.
I'll wait a price of $ 1000
How to use the Pos function What time should I put up?
legendary
Hi, I have two questions.
1. Where can I download a cold wallet?
2. Will the project develop or will it die?

Windows wallet?

If so, then here - https://mega.nz/#!1ENg1TqA!33d-RjpuaQa0peJ0Dxv-YMnSv4r53MEUU4vboOvvVlY

I will just ignore the second question!

#crysx

I downloaded a cold purse, it synchronized everything well, but here the problem made the first transaction of 10 coins all came quickly.
Did the second transaction for 88 coins on the exchange shows completed, and the purse did not come where you can track my transaction where it was lost?
TxId: 1cdc7ea608e98597b3bc9f51cec5bb20f2642cfa539bc6a2e9013722bd55549d

Always check the Block Explorer.

This will show you whether the transaction did actually go through or not - and you can track it.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/infx/

#crysx
legendary
Transactions are not updating in the same server. It is only that they doesnt refresh.

I'm having a look now.

Update - The updates that were supposed to have gone through locked. That was my bad as I suspended it and didn't restart when I logged out. Apologies for that slight inconvenience.

All should be good now.

#crysx
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Transactions are not updating in the same server. It is only that they doesnt refresh.
legendary
Up again, thx!!

Wink

Seems maintenance on the old server is needed, so we may pull down the server for a short while in an hour or two to get it back in shape.

New servers have a few issues that just need to be ironed out, and we can have them running very soon after, so that we can move off mining here and start on the new servers.

Maintenance first though.

#crysx
legendary

Looking into it now.

UpDate - Looks like it's sorted now. Thanks for letting us know, and let us know if anything else comes up. It's appreciated.

Thanks,

#crysx
Activity: 2
legendary

Windows wallet?

If so, then here - https://mega.nz/#!1ENg1TqA!33d-RjpuaQa0peJ0Dxv-YMnSv4r53MEUU4vboOvvVlY

I will just ignore the second question!

#crysx
Blocking future
Activity: 8
why so quiet here?? come on guys... market won't wait Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: