Pages:
Author

Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - InfluxCoin | INFX - page 14. (Read 29703 times)

legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Domain expired???

http://influxcoin.xyz/?reqp=1&reqr=

Seriously???

Is this a Joke - Coin Huh?

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

seriously? ...

you are too damned lazy to READ??? ...

i wont waste precious time on such ridiculous posts - and will delete the next ones that come like this ...

#crysx
legendary
Hi are there any wallets where I am able to import private keys ? Tried Supernet but seems it is not possible to import private keys. The website http://influxcoin.xyz seems to be not working .
I want to sell some coins market -10% if someone wants to trade. Thanks

we cannot comment on any other wallets but the ones we produce ...

other wallets are the responsibility of the respective 'owners' of the code - so you need to approach them for ANY support issues like this ...

#crysx
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
These packets fly
Drop these nodes in your Influx.conf for a smooth and fast sync:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/infx/#!network
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
spattered throughout the golden ethers
Domain expired???

Seriously???

If you did a couple more clicky clicky it would have been obvious there's more than meets the eye.

http://chainworksindustries.com/
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Domain expired???

Seriously???

Activity: 208
Hi are there any wallets where I am able to import private keys ? Tried Supernet but seems it is not possible to import private keys. The website http://influxcoin.xyz seems to be not working .
I want to sell some coins market -10% if someone wants to trade. Thanks

legendary
INFX is one of the lowest marketcap coins on Bittrex, it just avoided the previous delisting and is showing active development and progress. A lot of twitter influencers (the good TA ones) are recommending it, and it's a surprise it still is at a great entry price. could have an upper price correction any day now!

appreciate the positive words ...

believe it or not - as low as the 'marketing' of the coin is concerned - we at CWI have been working tirelessly in the background to get all our projects the recognition and development they deserve ...

its a VERY slow progress - as has been discussed in CWI-Slack earlier today ... with a lot of people asking the 'how long' questions ...

but as we have always said - we will work steady and diligently - and in our own time to get the goals we have set for ourselves reached in a solid and correct manner ... there will be no shortcuts for us ... and we are continuously working towards it ...

there is no rest for us - and until the backend is completely FINISHED - there cannot be any real progress on the front end work ... that is - the work YOU can see such as coin developments - website build and development - marketing - etc ...

we are glad that there is a great following and support on the trade / investment side of the coin - but this is a very small part of the entirety of the project and CWI-EcoSystem ...

this is a slow and steady progression we are going through - as we rely on the funds provided by our own mining - and our own pockets ... NOT on ico or other quick forms of btc production ... this also means WE are responsible to the development and growth of all we put our efforts into - NOT others ... so we answer to no one - except ourselves ... now im sure you can realize what i am saying here ... WE are our own bosses AND competition - and take it ALL very seriously ...

the backend is almost at the stage where we can move forward with the local ( frontend ) development ... so as slow as we have been - and currently still are - the solid the progression has become and has moved forward along the same level ... between the tortoise and the hare - we are the tortoise definitely - but we WILL make it to the finish line with smarts - and solid products working together in the CWI-EcoSystem as seamlessly as we can get them ...

#crysx
As far as i've seen, there has been a good progress lately. It looks really promising and seems it's worth investing. Keep the good work.

appreciate that ...

#crysx
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
INFX is one of the lowest marketcap coins on Bittrex, it just avoided the previous delisting and is showing active development and progress. A lot of twitter influencers (the good TA ones) are recommending it, and it's a surprise it still is at a great entry price. could have an upper price correction any day now!

believe it or not - as low as the 'marketing' of the coin is concerned - we at CWI have been working tirelessly in the background to get all our projects the recognition and development they deserve ...

its a VERY slow progress - as has been discussed in CWI-Slack earlier today ... with a lot of people asking the 'how long' questions ...

but as we have always said - we will work steady and diligently - and in our own time to get the goals we have set for ourselves reached in a solid and correct manner ... there will be no shortcuts for us ... and we are continuously working towards it ...

there is no rest for us - and until the backend is completely FINISHED - there cannot be any real progress on the front end work ... that is - the work YOU can see such as coin developments - website build and development - marketing - etc ...

we are glad that there is a great following and support on the trade / investment side of the coin - but this is a very small part of the entirety of the project and CWI-EcoSystem ...

this is a slow and steady progression we are going through - as we rely on the funds provided by our own mining - and our own pockets ... NOT on ico or other quick forms of btc production ... this also means WE are responsible to the development and growth of all we put our efforts into - NOT others ... so we answer to no one - except ourselves ... now im sure you can realize what i am saying here ... WE are our own bosses AND competition - and take it ALL very seriously ...

the backend is almost at the stage where we can move forward with the local ( frontend ) development ... so as slow as we have been - and currently still are - the solid the progression has become and has moved forward along the same level ... between the tortoise and the hare - we are the tortoise definitely - but we WILL make it to the finish line with smarts - and solid products working together in the CWI-EcoSystem as seamlessly as we can get them ...

#crysx
As far as i've seen, there has been a good progress lately. It looks really promising and seems it's worth investing. Keep the good work.
legendary

#crysx
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
legendary
Hello,
Pls tell me where can i found your whitepaper?

there is no whitepaper as yet ...

we have been working on so many things - that we will be working on all the goals of the projects in the coming months ...

#crysx
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Hello,
Pls tell me where can i found your whitepaper?
legendary

STAKE COINS swap project.
You stake TALK. We stake your coin.
Why?
More nodes the better!our newer infrastructure will be setup very soon mate

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21126767

Either way stop by and promote your POS coin.
---
#crysx
longtime no chat
yeah will stake INFX if yall stake TALK
(okay will stake the FLUX regardless)
Wink

hahaha ..

aaand THIS is why we get along so well ...

it has been too long in between chats mate - get me on skype most days ( and nights ) as i work about 16hour days 7days a week on our projects ...

our newer infrastructure should be setup very soon mate ... this mean a number of nodes can be started and added to - with little effort once we get the daemon compiled and running on one of the nodes ... we have now acquires sweepstake coin also - so that could also be added if you like ... tho we are flat out getting everything organized on the backend level to support this ...

when it all settles down and we have the backbone to support what we have planned for the coins - the coin redevelopment restarts ...

i think its a great initiative that you have there mate ...

lets chat more soon ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

STAKE COINS swap project.
You stake TALK. We stake your coin.
Why?
More nodes the better!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21126767

Either way stop by and promote your POS coin.
---
#crysx
longtime no chat
yeah will stake INFX if yall stake TALK
(okay will stake the FLUX regardless)
Wink
legendary
### CWI-POOL - MAINTENANCE

hi all ...

an urgent update - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20939332 ...

#crysx
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
https://ubikiri.com/
This thread is really hard to find, I need to go to the old thread and look for the last comment on page 64 to find the link everytime..

remember this link... Wink
legendary
Hi.
As is see hosting for blockchain will expire.
Please check dev.
Thank you.
BR.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/infx/

we will have that fixed soon ...

tanx ...

#crysx
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Is it still alive??
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Any news on when the new site will be up?
Activity: 175
I started with a small buy in at 14.4k. Hope I'm not paying for the pump but you all seem determined and big ups for getting on Bittrex. Will keep an eye on your baby and hope to put in more in the coming days. Best of luck and congrats on the successful takeover.

Dave
Pages:
Jump to: