Pages:
Author

Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - InfluxCoin | INFX - page 18. (Read 29703 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 500
Hi Crysx, can you please update the OP? First page is the fisrt impression expecially for new investors.

working on that this week ...

im very bad at it - but we will be putting a great deal of effort into it ...

the original was nice and simple - and we like that ... so the new op will be based on the old - with all updated info ...

i will be away for a few days - but the work on the base of the ALL the threads will be universal and 'standard' across the cwi-threads - especially this one ... as we will be basing all of them on this one ... simple is the way we are looking at making all our threads - and we do have a colleague that will be looking at them down the track to make them much more appealing also ...

slowly getting things done Smiley ...

#crysx
keep hard working dev..
i slowly waiting good news from u about this project infx
goodluck
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Hi Crysx, can you please update the OP? First page is the fisrt impression expecially for new investors.

working on that this week ...

im very bad at it - but we will be putting a great deal of effort into it ...

the original was nice and simple - and we like that ... so the new op will be based on the old - with all updated info ...

i will be away for a few days - but the work on the base of the ALL the threads will be universal and 'standard' across the cwi-threads - especially this one ... as we will be basing all of them on this one ... simple is the way we are looking at making all our threads - and we do have a colleague that will be looking at them down the track to make them much more appealing also ...

slowly getting things done Smiley ...

#crysx
Activity: 588
legendary
### CWI-POOL SYSTEM - INFLUXCOIN

hi all ...

our pools are getting a backend update - and the first of these are all the x-algos and quark ...

the influx pool ( official influxcoin pool ) is in need of testing with more than just a few hundred megahash ( which we have tested with so far ) ...

two ports for the miners -

1202 and 5202 being lodiff and hidiff respectively ...

for the smaller cpu / gpu miners and small asic - port 1202 is built with a cap of the difficulty so its not 'too' heavy on the miners ...
for the larger gpu miners / farms / large asic / renting ( miningrigrentals / nicehash / etc ) - port 5202 is built with a medium level difficulty which can reach a very high difficulty for the very heavy miners ...

the cwi-pool link is - http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/ ...
direct cwi-influxcoin pool link is - http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/infx/ ...

just register - create workers - point your miners and you will be off mining ...

the top left hand corner of the pool shows the brief details ( like coin - algo - cwi-level - lodiff port - hidiff port - and cwi test designation ) - and is also the pull down menu for the other pools we are building ( and have built ) ...

miner parameters are very simple with this brief info ... for example ( using ccminer under linux - making sure you change 'chrysophylax.cwi:x' parameter to your workername and password ) ...

lodiff port - for small miners ...
Code:
./ccminer -a x11 -o stratum+tcp://pool.chainworksindustries.com:1202/ -O chrysophylax.cwi:x

hidiff port - for medium to high level miners ...
Code:
./ccminer -a x11 -o stratum+tcp://pool.chainworksindustries.com:5202/ -O chrysophylax.cwi:x

ALL the pools in the cwi-pool system are at a very low 0.7% fee - with all testing welcomed as well as all constructive feedback ...

mine hard - mine well ...

#crysx
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Fancy announcements and websites are beautiful but i appreciate more all this effort to be channeled into the solid foundation of the coin and all this important work behind the scenes. Rise influx and get what you deserve! Its about time!
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
how about next project for influxcoin ?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Guys keep up the good work you do! Thank you for the recent update! Keep us informed on your progress as you currently do! We are definitely supporters of your initiative!
Patiently wait backend development to finish and whole infrastructure to become robust.

Crysx do you have a plan in the future shifting Influx to become flagship of CWI? Do you have such intention? I got a feeling it will be such a success that you will be enforced to do so  Roll Eyes

Undoubtedly Influx seems to have immense potential.

Cheers mates!

ps: waiting for Influx community establishment.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
I Speak Future
Thank you CWI for all the work that is happening behind the scenes, long term believers of your Ozzie dream have already been rewarded and there is so much more to come.

Please set a slack up so we can start building a community!
Activity: 770
Im also in!
Good luck all and see you at $60 mill cap! Cool
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Crazy! After 8bit at the pump, turn Influxcoin pumped!
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Any plans to release a wallet anytime soon?
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
thanks for u update  i waiting your new inovation in this coin
legendary
Where are the info of the bounty?
I still can't found it in the first post.
Please help me if you guys has any info of it.
Thank you.
No info about this
In the slack was not there

Last dev said developments behind the scenes
patient
this coin not any bounty . this is old coin since 2015
Activity: 826
Merit: 303
Thank you.
No info about this
In the slack was not there

Last dev said developments behind the scenes
patient
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Thank you.
Activity: 504
'NEW' InfluxCoin Thread

will be updated as soon as possible ...

#crysx

Still no additional info available?
Its already been sometimes.
Anyone has more info on this?
Wooo influx 8600-9400 now
What happen with influxcoin?
hopefull whale start accumulation
Activity: 434
Bountie- Do You Have Game?
Wooo influx 8600-9400 now
What happen with influxcoin?
Activity: 826
Merit: 303
price $INFX on bittrex keep on 4k - 6k  im think any people play in this coin ..
how do you think?
start acumulation influxcoin  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: