Pages:
Author

Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - InfluxCoin | INFX - page 13. (Read 29703 times)

Activity: 432
Merit: 250
not yet. volume is spiking, buy support coming. news will probably follow soon and who knows what will happen then
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
4 hours to go. it's either moon or rekt!
Activity: 882
Founder Nur1Labs
with only a few days left till all the news (possibly masternodes) and rebranding comes out, and with INFX price hitting a 5 month low yesterday, this is my bet for breaking thru all the recent set-backs cause by btc spike and panic sells. still a good price to get in. it will be one hell of a ride!

They come for master nodes
with only a few days left till all the news (possibly masternodes) and rebranding comes out, and with INFX price hitting a 5 month low yesterday, this is my bet for breaking thru all the recent set-backs cause by btc spike and panic sells. still a good price to get in. it will be one hell of a ride!
Activity: 882
Founder Nur1Labs
mining rig pool can't got single coins. even solo...
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
sopool.us - One of the fastest pools!

SOpool.us has added INFX, only 1.25% fee!

Mine on one of the fastest most reliable pools on the net!  We are hosted on the top cloud platform, with built in DDOS resistance!

Multi-Pool is now enabled!
Use your wallet address as your username, and c=INFX as your password.

No Registration required.  Rewards will be sent to your address every 3 hours!

Example config below

To get paid in INFX:
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://sopool.us:3533 -u iCgoRJwnEVxLg4mAHTjURyP4BmSUkZQaNu -p c=INFX

To get paid in BTC:
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://sopool.us:3533 -u iCgoRJwnEVxLg4mAHTjURyP4BmSUkZQaNu -p c=BTC
Donation Address: iCgoRJwnEVxLg4mAHTjURyP4BmSUkZQaNu
Activity: 112
Just added INFX to my low fee multi pool come check us out
I hope you all know what it means that INFX was left out of the recent delistings - only one thing: MOON! with less then 2 weeks till the big announcement, the fact that INFX will still be on bittrex is an unimaginable plus. can't wait to see how this turns out. might be the last few days with infx < 30k sats
Activity: 99
any news about that coin? i want to start with 150 g/hash mining
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Where can i download wallet?
Activity: 43
I'm think its about the roadmap and future projects.
Activity: 382
Merit: 251
What is the countdown on your website? Roadmap, rebranding, new projects related/regarded to INFX or just a revamped website?
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
How many coins required for MASTERNODS?
Activity: 10
Holà,

Could someone explain me simply what is this coin?

it has something to do with mining?

What's the use of the influx coin?

Thank you
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Hi guys,

ChainWorks Industries (CWI) adopted the coin from the original creator Coryvmcs1, a respected member of the community. CWI is a corporation that owns “TheFarm” located somewhere in the Australian wilderness, a sizable mining facility that is being rebuilt and upgraded. Many of their projects are under development  and most of the teams effort is still under the radar. The team is also working on other coins, Granite, Ozziecoin, Droidz and recently they added Influxcoin under their umbrella. All the mentioned coins will work harmonically within the CWI ecosystem.

http://chainworksindustries.com/

in mid June 2017  there was a huge increase in the mining hash rate of influx. The event happened a couple of days after influxcoin was added in the cwi-stratum pool. Now, the coin’s dedicated hashrate is 20GH/s-50GH/s up from 1GH/s-5GH/s. Such a jump in hash is rare for a coin of 1mio mcap and it can only be attributed to miners showing their interest in Influx.

The recent price growth, that was timed with the increase in the hash power, according to the main developer Chrysophylax, was due to an investment from an unidentified source. This party contacted CWI before the accumulation for on OTC trade. As there is no pre-mine and as CWI just took over the coin, no trade happened. The unknown party bought off through exchanges and stated that they are here for the long run and they are willing to acquire more.

So DYOR and do not forget to fill your bags before the chainworks launch which is 21 days later.
Activity: 14
Hope your work is going well . Hard work will pay off
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Drop these nodes in your Influx.conf for a smooth and fast sync:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/infx/#!network

the new wallets dont have issues syncing - as ALL the seednodes are hardcoded ...

tho anyone that does have issues ( usually those using the older wallets ) - would be wise to take your post into account ...

the op will all be updated - we are just inundated with work on the developments of the projects - and influx is only one of the coins we have been working on ...

tanx for that ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Domain expired???

http://influxcoin.xyz/?reqp=1&reqr=

Seriously???

Is this a Joke - Coin Huh?

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

If you did a couple more clicky clicky it would have been obvious there's more than meets the eye.

http://chainworksindustries.com/

much appreciated for that response ...

#crysx
Pages:
Jump to: