Pages:
Author

Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - SweepStakeCoin | Fast Fun Secure - page 43. (Read 51253 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0
the second post is just reserved, I read the first post, it's written :
If you are using CWIgm (Currently Windows 7/10 only in Beta Test):

cwigm.exe -c sweep -u chrysophylax.cwi -p x --lodiff
or
cwigm.exe -c sweep -u chrysophylax.cwi -p x

You must change '-u chrysophylax.cwi -p x' to reflect your own account. For Example, '-u Steve.StevesWorker -p StevesWorkerPassword' then go to 'File > Save as' and save the file as 'runme.bat' in the same folder containing your miners application files. You are now ready to mine, double click on 'runme.bat' to start mining.

The CWI-Pool System (http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/) is an MPOS based pool frontend with a custom designed CWI-Stratum backend (unique to CWI). Choose the coin you wish mine, setup your account on the MPOS Pool, and start mining to your account.

There even is a config example for the miner, you can understand that I made the mistake no?
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Hi, tried to mine this but when I try with your miner (0.9.Cool, it doesn't even start, with ccminer "stratum connection failed"

any ideas?

I tried on my gaming PC with a 1060, no problem to mine SIGT with your miner.

jha does not exist in this version of CWIgm ...

the next release will ... and stratum for sweep is down as we work on the recode for the stratum ...

CWIgm-0.9.8 only has two algos - skunhash and tribus ...

the amount of times i have had to repeat this is beyond me - when its all in the first / second post ... the details are all there - especially the second post where the miner and version and other details are all there on the CWIgm thread ...

please read ... i know reading a HUGE amount on the thread is not viable for most - but the 10seconds it takes to read the specs of the miner in the second post should be enough for you to determine that it wont mine anything else except those two algos ...

if i sound a little rude - its not meant that way ... if i sound frustrated that i need write and rewrite this time and time again - that would be spot on ...

there will be a complete update to the op and info soon ... until then - 'refer to op' will be the copied response ...

tanx for at least trying Smiley ...

#crysx
Activity: 83
Hi, tried to mine this but when I try with your miner (0.9.Cool, it doesn't even start, with ccminer "stratum connection failed"

any ideas?

I tried on my gaming PC with a 1060, no problem to mine SIGT with your miner.
legendary
I have an old wallet. What will happen to the old coins on local wallets and on the exchange?
Will they swap or will they just burn?

old wallet and coins? ...

how old? ...

the original dev had a few issues with forks in the blockchain - and he implemented a fix for the fork ( disabling the sweepstake code ) - which helped bring the blockchain back on track ...

if you had coins in your wallet THEN - and they were on the main blockchain - then your coins will still be on the current blockchain ...

if you were on a fork - then those coins never really existed in the first place - as they were on a forked blockchain away from the main blockchain ... so when you ask this question - are you saying that you have a wallet from back then - or an older wallet from after the forking issue? ...

if your coins are on the blockchain - they should all be there ...

#crysx

I think he meant that if you issue a new wallet, what will happen to the old wallet Cool

well in that case Smiley ...

no - no need to do anything as the structure is the same as is the code ... tho we are looking at removing tor altogether - so that we can test the sweepstake code again ...

better on testnet first than on the main blockchain ...

but for the moment - there is nothing anyone needs to do with current wallets ...

the next release of the wallets WILL be just for the seednodes once we get them compiled - installed - and running ...

#crysx
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
I have an old wallet. What will happen to the old coins on local wallets and on the exchange?

how old? ...

the original dev had a few issues with forks in the blockchain - and he implemented a fix for the fork ( disabling the sweepstake code ) - which helped bring the blockchain back on track ...

if you had coins in your wallet THEN - and they were on the main blockchain - then your coins will still be on the current blockchain ...

if you were on a fork - then those coins never really existed in the first place - as they were on a forked blockchain away from the main blockchain ... so when you ask this question - are you saying that you have a wallet from back then - or an older wallet from after the forking issue? ...

#crysx

I think he meant that if you issue a new wallet, what will happen to the old wallet Cool
legendary
Hi, chrysophylax!

I participate in SweepStakeCoin from the very beggining as miner and holder. It's great that SWEEP will be developed by your Group.
If you need Russian translation and it's not reserved yet just PM me when OP will be completelly designed.

appreciated ...

when we actually get EVERYTHING uptodate on the op - then we would accept translations and bounty that out ...

until then - our one needs to be up to date with all the info - so that no more questions like have been posted about why and what for ...

also - when we do bounty out - it will be for ALL threads - not just this one ...

tanx ...

#crysx
legendary
it would be great to see the coin listed on coinmarketcap soon , good work here ^^

it would be ...

but not a massive priority at the moment ...

that is one thing that we need to do with a full message to coinmarketcap for all the coins ... they a lot of outdated details on all 4 coins - and now sweepstakecoin ...

So on the list - but priority low ...

#crysx
legendary

how old? ...

#crysx
Activity: 13
and now all the bandwagon people jump on within the last few days making it not profitable to mine sweep anymore...

With the current coin price and infancy of the re-launch how has this been profitable? seems like a silly comment to me to deter people from getting involved. A coin becomes profitable with demand. the people currently selling/buying I'm assuming are doing so to try and pump the price, not make a profit that's worth anything to their bank account, the coin is not at that stage. By all means sell your coins and add some activity to the network but that is all your doing.

+reps to the new dev. good work so far.
legendary
I've been following CWI guys for quite some time since you made the miner for Sigt which is by far the best miner/pool. I think this project is amazing hoping for more good news and updates from you guys!

What other currency does this company have besides sweep, someone to inform me please?

to clarify and answer this question in full ...

this is our fault that all this is not clarified on the main CWI-Thread - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/chainworks-industries-1563601 ) - and will be rectified as soon as possible ...

the coins that CWI-Coins actually 'owns' are as follows ( in alphabetical order ) ...

- droidz ( drz - sister coin )
- granite ( grn - flagship coin )
- influxcoin ( infx - sister coin )
- ozziecoin ( ozc - sister coin )
- sweepstakecoin ( sister coin )

our core dev also has his own coins he developed and supports that are not 'owned' by CWI-Coins - but with steven being on of theTEAM members - CWI-Coins supports his coins as 'partner coins' ... which means these coins are also part of the CWI-InfraStructure and have similar facilities to the CWI-Coins 'owned' coins ... these are ( in alphabetical order ) ...

- berncash ( bern )
- donationcoin ( don )
- evergreencoin ( egc )
- sterlingcoin ( slg )

the supported coins are coins that CWI-Coins wishes to help in a number of ways ... whether it be pools or seednodes or other ways within out CWI-EcoSystem ... these supported coins are NOT affiliated with CWI - they are just projects we believe are worthy of our time and effort and infrastructure to help along the way .. we usually do not have any influence on the coins - or their team unless one of the CWI-theTEAM is actually directly involved ...

i hope that clarifies things a little better ...

#crysx
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
Hi, chrysophylax!

I participate in SweepStakeCoin from the very beggining as miner and holder. It's great that SWEEP will be developed by your Group.
If you need Russian translation and it's not reserved yet just PM me when OP will be completelly designed.
legendary
legendary
I've been following CWI guys for quite some time since you made the miner for Sigt which is by far the best miner/pool. I think this project is amazing hoping for more good news and updates from you guys!

tanx mate ...

#crysx
legendary
im mining this coin only because of the name "sweepstake", but the sweepstake option is turned off lol Smiley
Hope you guys at CWI fix that, cause that idea makes this coin interesting.

development will come ...

right now - and for the next few weeks / months - its a matter of getting EVERYTHING in the backend organized ...

so when the development is completely focused on our coins - we will have ALL the components in the CWI-InfraStructure ready to go ...

the sweepstake feature was taken out by the previous dev due to the link it had with forking the blockchain ... though we believe that TOR has more to do with that than the sweepstake code itself - but could be part of the issue ... we will look much more in depth when we can focus our attention to 'just' that ...

appreciate your support ...

#crysx
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
your damned if you do, your damned if you dont lol
 it would be great to see the coin listed on coinmarketcap soon , good work here ^^
Activity: 395
Merit: 250
Activity: 2114
Merit: 618

What other currency does this company have besides sweep, someone to inform me please?

thank you
Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Activity: 2114
Merit: 618

Pages:
Jump to: