Pages:
Author

Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - SweepStakeCoin | Fast Fun Secure - page 45. (Read 51253 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 116
the previous message was deleted ...

we will not tolerate fud / liars / non-constructive criticism - or anything other than what is about the coin and what can be done to either fix - or improve it ...

next stop will be blocking the regular offenders ...

#crysx

so how to mine? i try wqith sgminer on yimp pool but i have only rejected shares

Yiimp works fine here, can you show your .bat file ? (BTW I use ccminer)

"pools" : [
   {
      "url" : "stratum+tcp://yiimp.ccminer.org:4633",
      "user" : "SZEX92wQzzsHvD3qU6TZX2D34GQmR4ssaA",
      "pass" : "c=SWEEP"
   }
]
"intensity" : "16",
"worksize" : "256",
"algorithm" : "jpc",
"lookup-gap" : "2",
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---

we will not tolerate fud / liars / non-constructive criticism - or anything other than what is about the coin and what can be done to either fix - or improve it ...

#crysx

ok, then i ask again.

what is the use of this coin? it is not clear from the ANN why one would want this coin.

im genuinely curious about it, and you delete my post? way to go chrysophylax!

i deleted your post because of WHAT you said and HOW you said it ...

if it was an honest question - then you would have put it the way you just did ...

you want to mention ANYTHING about ANY 'shitcoin' ... do it in spmod thread ... not here ...

we have just acquired this coin - and are setting things up ...

but in all honesty - i forgot to add to the op the previous thread that this coin had so you get a full idea of the 'what when where and how' ... there has been NO time to complete the op as we would have liked it - so quite a few things need to be completed ... but if you are genuinely interested in finding out - AND THEN - are not interested in the coin ... then thats all good and well and we wish you all the happiness in the world with other coins ... no need to spread unneeded garbage about what you stated earlier ... this maybe a 'shitcoin' to some - others its a nice mining coin - others again it may be an opportunity to invest in something we will be working on ... to each their own ...

we would not have taken interest in the project as a whole if we were not interested in what it had to offer us and the developments we have for our CWI-EcoSystem ...

here is the link for the previous thread - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-sweepstakecoin-sweep-powpos-tor-sweepstake-upgrade-v13-1903427 ... which will soon be locked by the original dev ...

if you have some constructive criticism - please post ... i will not delete anything that is constructive - even if its an issue with the coin ... as you can see earlier on - i even posted the issue that we are having with the daemon compile in our servers currently ... looking for a fix ... we are not ashamed that all the projects are a work-in-progress ...

so its not a matter of NOT saying - its a matter what you are saying and how ... if thats not palatable for you - there are MANY other threads where you can call ALL of our coins 'shitcoins' - and gloat over how ALL of our projects are 'this or that' ... ive just personally had enough of the crap being thrown about in our threads because people dont like what they see ... constructive criticism - great ... non-constructive criticism - take it elsewhere please ...

#crysx
Activity: 280
Merit: 101

#crysx

ok, then i ask again.

what is the use of this coin? it is not clear from the ANN why one would want this coin.

You'll find more details on the old ANN :
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-sweepstakecoin-sweep-powpos-tor-sweepstake-upgrade-v13-1903427
Activity: 6
Merit: 0

#crysx

ok, then i ask again.

#crysx

so how to mine? i try wqith sgminer on yimp pool but i have only rejected shares

Yiimp works fine here, can you show your .bat file ? (BTW I use ccminer)
Merit: 250
SweepStakeCoin is a JHA algorithm based coin with a 5% premine
i don't think that is a good idea.
why you need 5% premine?
what is this coin use for?

#crysx

Activity: 518
I see this project had a total supply pretty much is 2 billion, is there airdrop? I think, if only for premine, it is considered a waste of time, and hamper the promotion of this project, airdrop will greatly help develop this project, good luck, and please fix the github link
legendary

#crysx

i use sgminer with kernel jpc but i have only rejected shares..
jimp pool reject me all shares
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
and now all the bandwagon people jump on within the last few days making it not profitable to mine sweep anymore...

This is how these things work mate Cheesy
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
and now all the bandwagon people jump on within the last few days making it not profitable to mine sweep anymore...
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
another thing also ...

PLEASE STOP mining at the CWI-Pool SweepStakeCoin ...

you are wasting your hashes as it is NOT functioning as it should at the moment ...

this is also stated at the op - and alternative pools ( though not all of them ) have been listed in the op ... please mine the listed pools instead - until we can rectify the issue we currently have with our sweep pool ...

when we switch it to beta ( and its colour is cyan / light blue ) then it will be safe to mine on there ...

tanx ...

#crysx

i try to mine in the first post pool, but i receive only rejected shares

because the pool is in Alpha test phase, its not ready to be used yet.
another thing also ...

you are wasting your hashes as it is NOT functioning as it should at the moment ...

this is also stated at the op - and alternative pools ( though not all of them ) have been listed in the op ... please mine the listed pools instead - until we can rectify the issue we currently have with our sweep pool ...

when we switch it to beta ( and its colour is cyan / light blue ) then it will be safe to mine on there ...

tanx ...

#crysx

i try to mine in the first post pool, but i receive only rejected shares
legendary
another thing also ...

tanx ...

#crysx
legendary
ChainWorks Industries (CWI) acquisition of SweepStakeCoin has now been completed, with surrounding infrastructure currently being built for SweepStakeCoin.
All CWI-Infrastructure and CWI-Systems for SweepStakeCoin will be available for use as and when they are completed.

This notice will be removed when all CWI-Systems Sweep come online.

up there the info.

appreciated ...

thats exactly what is happening ... please read the op like this community member has - as its ALL important information ...

currently we are setting things up - and we hope by the end of the week - we should have the majority of the acquisition completed - at least on the public side ...

the code and infrastructure will come - along with more developments - and we are sending a message to strasboug to lock the previous thread ...

there is much to do still - so a few weeks of work is still ahead of us before we can actually focus on the other components of the acquisition ...

#crysx
legendary
interesting project, looks pretty good! but your links to the github are all useless as that repo is not in your profile as of this moment , but i am sure that will be corrected.

answered above Smiley ...

#crysx
legendary
github link don't work

still setting that up ...

we wanted to change some of the code to include the at least the inclusion of the seednodes BEFORE we made the official push for repo ...

but that doesnt look like its going to happen just yet ...

so we will have the repo there in a little while - its sitting in my personal repo ( in chrysophylax69/sweepstakecoin ) for the time being ...

#crysx
Pages:
Jump to: