Pages:
Author

Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - SweepStakeCoin | Fast Fun Secure - page 44. (Read 51253 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
altcom Aa4DWXQjrcEA8gPBLkx6t9VgCuWoCo1myE
I've been following CWI guys for quite some time since you made the miner for Sigt which is by far the best miner/pool. I think this project is amazing hoping for more good news and updates from you guys!
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
im mining this coin only because of the name "sweepstake", but the sweepstake option is turned off lol Smiley
Hope you guys at CWI fix that, cause that idea makes this coin interesting.
Activity: 462
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
and now all the bandwagon people jump on within the last few days making it not profitable to mine sweep anymore...

This is how these things work mate Cheesy

oh I know, I know,,, just bitchin' out loud   Angry
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
when i am running on ccminer 2.2 i am getting this error:
http://i.imgur.com/tL6u1hF.jpg

any ideas?

lower your intensity setting ...

by a big jump - and increase a little at a time to find the max intensity your cards can handle ...

#crysx

i dont have -i set in the bat file. i am running 7 gigabyte g1 1070 cards and 1 nvidia founders edition 1070 card. i typically have the core clock on +65 and the mem clock on +650 on this system, runs ok on eth miner and the dual miner. i put both at 0 and its been running fine so far for about 55 minutes. probably just had those numbers to high for jha algo. ill increase the numbers every so often and see if it errors out eventually.

yup ...

different algos with different settings ... always a pain Smiley ...

tweak and find the max settings ... you will be glad you did ...

#crysx
legendary
There is a lot of text, but the main information is missing. What is it for? Why this coin? Why should I even mine it or invest in it?

read the op ...

it ( now ) has the link to the old thread - and has a lot more information on the coin and its original developments ...

we will not follow those developments exactly - but will make sure we look at every aspect of the coin - to make it as stable and functional as possible ... we have had this coin for a few days - and those that dont read the op ask these same questions ... please read - inform yourself of what the coin does and why - and then come back with new questions ... the old op explains what the coin WAS designed for and its original concept ... that didnt work as planned ... so now we will take another look at what can be done ...

we WILL update the first post with all the info - but we have WAY too much setup to finalize us acquiring sweepstakecoin ...

the op will be next in line ...

#crysx
Activity: 106
Merit: 10

any ideas?

by a big jump - and increase a little at a time to find the max intensity your cards can handle ...

#crysx

i dont have -i set in the bat file. i am running 7 gigabyte g1 1070 cards and 1 nvidia founders edition 1070 card. i typically have the core clock on +65 and the mem clock on +650 on this system, runs ok on eth miner and the dual miner. i put both at 0 and its been running fine so far for about 55 minutes. probably just had those numbers to high for jha algo. ill increase the numbers every so often and see if it errors out eventually.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 619
There is a lot of text, but the main information is missing. What is it for? Why this coin? Why should I even mine it or invest in it?
Someone told you to use bitcoin? And yet you use it   Grin
Activity: 463
Merit: 250
Activity: 2114
Merit: 619

any ideas?

#crysx

You are doing a great job, I am the one who keeps the coin in the wallet, I hope everything is dealt with as it should be, and as I said I liked your response to sp, about the bad comment towards the currency. For now I dedicate myself to mining and staking.
legendary

any ideas?

#crysx
Activity: 770
The project is really amazing, anyway will this projjet offering an ICO?
Activity: 106

any ideas?

legendary
is the daemon having an issue in regards to the superblocks?
i modified the stratum i'm using (stratum-mining with jackpotcoin extensions) to simply provide it the default values at all times, fairly sure this is how the other pools work.

original dev stated it caused an issue.
guessing its due to nodes disagreeing on the superblock value?
lottocoin had a similar issue at the beginning (wayyyy back) but was resolved..

not superblocks ...

ALL 'solved' blocks ...

it seems we may have to code that into our stratum for the pool - and not the daemon afterall ...

we have had a breakthrough - but are looking at what it will take to fix it ... the CWI-Stratum is a custom stratum ... so some changes may be needed - but would like to hear what you may have that could resolve this issue ...

skype me to discuss as you may have the answer in front of you ... if so - and it does resolve the issue we currently have - we can work something out ...

skype - chrysophylax69 ...

#crysx
legendary
Hello,
Will you opening some bounties sir?
Perhaps lot's of people will like it if you opening some bounties.

hi boller ...

the only bounty we will look at for the time being is possibly one for the raspberry pi install ...

there may be others - but we prefer to just base anything like that on a 'as it comes' basis ...

#crysx
Activity: 64
is the daemon having an issue in regards to the superblocks?
i modified the stratum i'm using (stratum-mining with jackpotcoin extensions) to simply provide it the default values at all times, fairly sure this is how the other pools work.

original dev stated it caused an issue.
guessing its due to nodes disagreeing on the superblock value?
lottocoin had a similar issue at the beginning (wayyyy back) but was resolved..
Activity: 588
Hello,
Will you opening some bounties sir?
Perhaps lot's of people will like it if you opening some bounties.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Mining report :
After 1 hour @ 60MH/s (2*1070s and 2*1080s) : 640 sweep (yiimp pool, ccminer 2.2)
At current price, means around $2-3/day
Clearly not profitable.
If you want to jump in right now, I suggest to mine a more profitable coin and buy SWEEP with profits.
Also, this algo put my GPUs on fire !
Activity: 280
the previous message was deleted ...

we will not tolerate fud / liars / non-constructive criticism - or anything other than what is about the coin and what can be done to either fix - or improve it ...

next stop will be blocking the regular offenders ...

#crysx

so how to mine? i try wqith sgminer on yimp pool but i have only rejected shares

Yiimp works fine here, can you show your .bat file ? (BTW I use ccminer)

"pools" : [
   {
      "url" : "stratum+tcp://yiimp.ccminer.org:4633",
      "user" : "SZEX92wQzzsHvD3qU6TZX2D34GQmR4ssaA",
      "pass" : "c=SWEEP"
   }
]
"intensity" : "16",
"worksize" : "256",
"algorithm" : "jpc",
"lookup-gap" : "2",

Try to change algorithm with jha ?
Activity: 504
Very necessary in the example by many other projects later because the company is more confident in its own performance than the help of other parties or third parties so it must run the program will run smoothly without any burden. I am sure this project will progress forward.
Activity: 588
Look like it's an interesting project, but there are still some information that are not ready.
Let's just wait and see for more good news here.
Pages:
Jump to: