Pages:
Author

Topic: A good investment option? ICO's pitched on a PRODUCT, not a White Paper - page 3. (Read 2285 times)

copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Whether it has a working product or just a white paper, the success of ICOs depends on the truthfulness, honesty, dedication and just in time delivery of the project from the team member of the projects. Having a working product does not guarantee on an ICOs but it gives a high investors confidence rating.
Good point. No matter whether there is a product or not, people have to know about it and the team. Timing is hugely important, too.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
Whether it has a working product or just a white paper, the success of ICOs depends on the truthfulness, honesty, dedication and just in time delivery of the project from the team member . Having a working product does not guarantee a success of an ICOs but it gives a high investors confidence rating.
Activity: 42
If you find an ICO which can offer its product then send here the link, I think that you will find many investors.
& I get Only SciDex, This allows the expression and execution of more complex transactions. The result: readable, compliant and adaptive smart contracts for complex assets transaction (i.e. data, licensing or insurance).
copper member
Articles continue to come out about failed ICO's. What do they all have in common? No product
copper member
copper member
Some White Paper's I have read sound so promising but I can't bring myself to invest as the chances of success are very limited. I'm actively looking for product based ICO's to invest in
That is usually the thing ! Sounding promising and being workable in reality are two major things.
A lot of people focus so much on the whitepaper and the idea, which I believe Ideas can be copy, but they tend to discard what is valuable the most, which is the product.

At least, the presence of a product shows you a team that is ready to work and know what they are doing to be able to have been achieving to that stage. It is then the future of this product and its further development based on the other technicalities you have read, and how it is going to be useful enough to create demand in the long run, which you are investing in now.
I guess many ICO's are unable to produce the product first as they need the funding to implement their idea but so many ideas fail. If the product is proven then it's a good investment in my opinion.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
Some White Paper's I have read sound so promising but I can't bring myself to invest as the chances of success are very limited. I'm actively looking for product based ICO's to invest in
That is usually the thing ! Sounding promising and being workable in reality are two major things.
A lot of people focus so much on the whitepaper and the idea, which I believe Ideas can be copy, but they tend to discard what is valuable the most, which is the product.

At least, the presence of a product shows you a team that is ready to work and know what they are doing to be able to have been achieving to that stage. It is then the future of this product and its further development based on the other technicalities you have read, and how it is going to be useful enough to create demand in the long run, which you are investing in now.
copper member
How many ICO's out there are based on a product? Let me know if you know of any
copper member
copper member
copper member
It's true but not all ICO will have working products during their ICO. So Whitepaper is the most important.
But obviously the ideal situation is to find an ICO that has both  Wink
Activity: 85
It's true but not all ICO will have working products during their ICO. So Whitepaper is the most important.
copper member
The feedback I'm getting is that it's almost impossible to find an ICO with a product
copper member
Activity: 70
Because of the mass ICO failure of Q2 2018, investors will be much more careful when choosing an ICO to invest in. They will definitely be looking for a product if they can find one
brand new
Activity: 0
Most icos do not have a working product. it is better to me if you can see any ico that has a working product.than you can share with me.This would be a good one and potentials in the future.
copper member
copper member
Your opinion is not 100% correct, ICO with working product does not mean it'll become success, some project raised a lot of fund without working product, how do you explain this situation? Whitepaper just a way to let investor know more about the project, 2018 not a good year for ICO, anyway I still believe lCO investments
The point is it's better to invest in an ICO with a product, doesn't mean you will definitely lose your money on an ICO with just an idea. I'm not suggesting there's not a White Paper  Cheesy
Activity: 451
Merit: 10
Your opinion is not 100% correct, ICO with working product does not mean it'll become success, some project raised a lot of fund without working product, how do you explain this situation? Whitepaper just a way to let investor know more about the project, 2018 not a good year for ICO, anyway I still believe lCO investments
Activity: 32
Most of the ICOs are not working products. Most of them have only the possibility to offer and start in the future. If anyone can show the potential ICOs who have the product of work.This would be a good one one with good potentials in the future .
Activity: 30
You can earn profit from both of the ICO (newly presented and functioning and proven product based) if you can take the right decision when to invest and where to invest. Meanwhile, you shall research properly before going for investment.
Pages:
Jump to: