Pages:
Author

Topic: A good investment option? ICO's pitched on a PRODUCT, not a White Paper - page 5. (Read 2285 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
I love to invest in ICO's pitched on a product. It is a safe investment. I have invest a huge amount on products based ICO. Now I am searching for another ICO with products.
Activity: 261
It is so much profitable to invest in a products based ICO I believe. Investing in ICOs with products is safer than other ICOs but it is hard to find this types of ICOs.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
Choosing ICO'S based on product is a smart and good way to go, however, very few ICO'S have a working product before lunching their tokensale. Most of the ICO'S without any product doesn't make then scam either, this is where whitepaper comes in.
Activity: 143
I think investors will choose ico who has good prospects in the future. by having a product, it proves that the project has good prospects if it continues to be developed. it's one of the advantages that possessed by a project and certainly, investors will be attracted to it.
Activity: 210
In aspect of one ICO`s being safe or being not a scam it's so important to know to not invest in fraud team. People or investors generally follow generally some rules to determine that, White sheet is most important among them, without a strong whitesheet nothing is considered safer by the community at least.
Activity: 294
For investments trust issues is always the most important thing that we always worry about. For various ICO projects investors first go through the white sheet after that their first priority is popularity of the project or how the project is sold or trusted by others is most important if the project already have ready product then it is the biggest plus point for the project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
I agree with you. The ICOs should have the proven products but in real this is not happening. For that the investors doesn’t gain enough trust over the projects. If they found the real products then obviously they will be more interested.

but in reality there are many projects that have bad trust, which is why many projects do not get investors at this time, and ultimately the project fails
copper member
Activity: 280
Yeah you are right. Investor will trust the ICOs more if they really found the proven products. Then many investors will join. But the reality is this type of ICO is very much rare and I think doesn’t even exist in the market.

Think again  Wink
copper member
That's quite an interesting to me as hearing very first of such ICO. Can you specifically mention some of the ICOs offering small and average token sales which are based on such a product? It would be a pleasure to know.
Look no further than just below this message  Wink
copper member
I do not agree that any ICO can be without whitepaper. Without a roadmap, team, and whitepaper an ICO cannot be proven legit which may cause people not taking the ICO and that getting worse for it.
The question means ICO's pitched on a product are much stronger than those pitched on a White Paper only
copper member
How a ICO can be promising without  awhitepaper. Whitepaper describe ICO properly and without ICO it's seems like a scam ICO. So can be ICO be promising without any whitepaper?
It means ICO's pitched only on a White Paper are difficult to invest in. One with a product is much more promising
Activity: 182
That's the kind of projects, i only invest into, I only invest in project that already have a working product and if possible with partners, having a product is a good thing and another thing i having partners that will use the product, not just having work product without any partners .
Activity: 238
Now a day these type of Ico that already has functioning and proven product is very rare. This type of Ico will find many investors to invest in it. I think it would be a great one in future.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
to gives with one on best of decision as expending use with the limit on release as requesting of returns on managing terms of work on projects with investmen plan on bitcoin trading with the objective dedication.
Activity: 100
Good point, a project is what is powered by the Product it delivers, anyone can write a skillful white paper, not so with a viable or working product
Activity: 84
I agree with you. The ICOs should have the proven products but in real this is not happening. For that the investors doesn’t gain enough trust over the projects. If they found the real products then obviously they will be more interested.
Activity: 56
Yeah you are right. Investor will trust the ICOs more if they really found the proven products. Then many investors will join. But the reality is this type of ICO is very much rare and I think doesn’t even exist in the market.
Activity: 112
Actually this is very rare that any ICO first offer you to see the existing product. Every time they just give the proposal about the product and raise fund. To be frank I never found this type of ICO till now.
Activity: 28
Yes, I think you are right. ICOs with products is so much safe than any others I believe. And the ICOs with products is much profitable for the investors. I am interested to invest in product based ICO.
Activity: 84
ICO with product is very rare. We can not find them easily. They will have much more demand than ICOs without product. Because when an ICO is launched with just a plan we can't be sure that it will be successful project.
Pages:
Jump to: