Pages:
Author

Topic: A good investment option? ICO's pitched on a PRODUCT, not a White Paper - page 6. (Read 2285 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Obviously ICO with product is better choice. Because most of the ICOs don't have products. They only raise the fund with the planning. So many times we have to witness project failures.
Activity: 54
For me I think I will prefer product then idea. This is also true that an idea can change your life, but if this is a matter of investment then I will go with product.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Helper
Scammers,fake influencers, fake reviews, already destroyed crypto market in Jan 2018 to till now.Now some good concepts is in the market and The responsibility is on the shoulders of Users Don't be Greedy,Avoid fake Reviews and choose ground based idea's, Is Idea sorting out a real world particular issue of any industry.

Activity: 35
Merit: 3
A whitepaper is still necessary to lay out the future of your product, but having an actual product before crowdfunding with an ICO is a very good sign. It means that either the team has made a major commitment of time and money to bootstrap their project, or they have likely raised money from institutional or angel investors (smart money) who make a living by picking the right products to invest in.
Activity: 68
That's quite an interesting to me as hearing very first of such ICO. Can you specifically mention some of the ICOs offering small and average token sales which are based on such a product? It would be a pleasure to know.
Activity: 199
I believe that ICO having a functioning and proven product has a better chance of success
Activity: 40
ICOs are unmistakably nuanced in view of the innovation and contemplations that digital currency purchasers have before they sink their well-deserved capital (in Ethereum, Bitcoin or NEO) into your token.
Activity: 54
ICOs have been praised as the quick other option to the VC raising money process. It requires investment to compose a complete whitepaper that exhibits the comprehension of your market, item, and guide.
Activity: 69
ICO based on a product can be very interesting and investor more likely to invest such an ICO if the product is legit and good. But most of such ICO offers are for big investors who have a strong capital to invest.
Activity: 76
A whitepaper contains the authentic report of any projects or organization. From whitepaper, the reader can get the idea in brief about the projects regarding the current issue and way to solve that issue of that projects or organization. Those who don’t have white paper are considered fake.
Activity: 94
I strongly agree with you. It is these products and their usefulness to the society that can most likely determine the success of the project. Basing the success of a project merely on the what the Whitepaper says doesn't really work out most times.
Activity: 143
If it's an ICO that has created its own product with their ideas then that's great. It is well worth the investment
Activity: 53
I do not agree that any ICO can be without whitepaper. Without a roadmap, team, and whitepaper an ICO cannot be proven legit which may cause people not taking the ICO and that getting worse for it.
Activity: 24
All ICO projects must have their whitepaper. Those which ICO projects do not have their whitepaper they can’t be real. Those are scam ICO projects. So, be aware of these fake projects.
Activity: 39
If any ICO really have working products then that's very good news for investors. But there many hype sometimes and that's occurs badly.
Activity: 39
How a ICO can be promising without  awhitepaper. Whitepaper describe ICO properly and without ICO it's seems like a scam ICO. So can be ICO be promising without any whitepaper?
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
All ICO projects that are currently present in the crypto market or had been existed in the past, all of them have whitepaper of their own. Without whitepaper no ICO projects are real.

A whitepaper is important, but for now it is not enough that a project have only a whitepaper. Personally I look only at new projects with a MVP and can show something real.
Activity: 74
Hope ICO with a  good working products will able able to fund and collect more profit  than than the ICO which has only the whitepaper. So it should be good for investors.
Activity: 742
Merit: 395
I am alive but in hibernation.
Check ICOs at www.icoguide.com they have realistic rates and not paid ones, so it might help.

Stop reading all these bullshit and use your brain, I just found a high rated ICO in there site that I totally believe will turn into multi million dollar scam in future. (I do not have proof but sometime scams are very easy to smell.)

For ICO,whitepaper is must.The full information of the ICO and the company is presented by whitepaper.Even if an ICU have their product from before,they must need whitepaper.The community will choose those ICU’s as scam which don’t have whitepaper.
All ICO projects that are currently present in the crypto market or had been existed in the past, all of them have whitepaper of their own. Without whitepaper no ICO projects are real.

I am not sure but I feel more comfortable in investing something that is working and now just need marketing instead of something that have a beautiful looking document and no idea whether team will able to deliver according to document.
Activity: 74
For ICO,whitepaper is must.The full information of the ICO and the company is presented by whitepaper.Even if an ICU have their product from before,they must need whitepaper.The community will choose those ICU’s as scam which don’t have whitepaper.
Pages:
Jump to: