Pages:
Author

Topic: A good investment option? ICO's pitched on a PRODUCT, not a White Paper - page 4. (Read 2285 times)

Activity: 431
Merit: 100
There is something right. But an ICO's project that focuses only on products and doesn't have a Whitepaper, officially their team will be questioned by big investors and a community that has potential for valuation. And they will regard it as fraud or hype.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Investing in ICO having already functioning and proven products shall be safer. But I think, investing in new ideas is also an opportunity to gain more profit taking some more risks.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
Although there are many good ideas out there, aren't you safer to invest in an ICO which already has a functioning and proven product? ROI is much more likely in this scenario
Of course I would prefer to choose an ICO that already has a product that works but if the ico is supported by an angel investor, I will think again.
Activity: 56
Yes, you are right to some extent that investing in an established product based idea is much safer, I guess. But is it guaranteed that ROI would be much higher than investing in a new idea?
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
I think Most of icos do not have a working product. it is better to me if you can see any ico that has a working product.than you can share with me.i want to invest here. it is better for me.
Activity: 37
Yes definitely  for me it is a good assurance to see that the ico want to capitalize have already a working product. It means that this product is the most legit one. The target is also very good. So the investor got a very good place for investment.
Activity: 58
Investors will accept this type project than any other project that has merely whitepaper. As product is already prepared and working, investors feel quite safe to put their money on this type of ICOs.
Activity: 50
There are too many projects and ICOs available. Investors find it quite hard to figure out on which projects they should invest on. But, the ICO with ready product can help the investors to make decisions.
i can't get you. without whitepaper how can it will be a best ICO. we can know all the details from the whitepaper, yes ico's with product is best but without whitepaper it actually confusing.
Activity: 52
This type of ICO which has its product or service on the go is much more reliable to invest than the one that has only idea and whitepaper. I think this type of project will get more investors.
Activity: 104
Yeah it’s correct that ICO must have real products rather than just proposals. But it must have whitepaper too. Because without it we won’t be able to get proper info about the projects
You're right about that. That's why you'll need to do your extensive research first before investing. NeuronChain already has a working product though which is called NeuronEx. Their app allows any banked and unbanked person to send capital from anywhere to anywhere, free from any censorship but to own terms which is a really good thing for users like you who deserves data privacy! Learn more about us here: http://neuronchain.io/
Activity: 74
An ICO with product that proves actually this ICO is safe and here you can invest blindly. but i think with white paper and product that would be the best ICO.
copper member
Activity: 280
I think the whitepaper of an ICO project is very important too. If only the product is available without whitepaper, then I make sure the project is scams. Despite having a good product, the product on a project will be poured into the whitepaper. So, the project with the whitepaper will be clearer, and if added with a good product it will be a plus for a project.
The original question is not suggesting there is no White Paper with the product, just that other ICO's only have a White Paper
Activity: 98
Although there are many good ideas out there, aren't you safer to invest in an ICO which already has a functioning and proven product? ROI is much more likely in this scenario
no risk no earn ...if you love ROI or more safe investment than u better off investing in banks or just save ur money in it
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
just take a look to my signature below, it is bravo pay...and they have running product with huge customers who used to pay anything using bravo. and bravo are start to apply their payment method with blockchain technology. i will positively say this ICO has many potential to grow and profitable for investors. its not about only whitepaper, we have excellent product and team developer. you can thanks me later, do your own observation properly.
Activity: 80
I really agree with your statement. I think the more ICO will provide proven products and proper functioning the more investors will find trust to invest. But these kind of ICO really lack in real
Activity: 227
I think the whitepaper of an ICO project is very important too. If only the product is available without whitepaper, then I make sure the project is scams. Despite having a good product, the product on a project will be poured into the whitepaper. So, the project with the whitepaper will be clearer, and if added with a good product it will be a plus for a project.
Activity: 74
starting any ICO with product i think that is the great idea.the investors are not trust in any ICO only because of white paper. if they add product that would be great.
Activity: 78
But the reality is it is really very hard to find some ICOs which are offering proven product. Most of the ICOs propose some products then start collecting the funding to reach the hard cap
Pages:
Jump to: