Pages:
Author

Topic: A government can create a cryptocurrency ? - page 2. (Read 1891 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 10
Crypto currency is better than currency, but that does not mean Crypto currency can replace the old currency. In an interview with Backchannel in 2015, Gates asserted that bitcoin technology is a technology that can "make money move between countries easier and get the cost down quite dramatically".
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
With the rapid development of technology and information, government in a country is very possible to create a crypto currency itself but the role of the population is also important to boost the currency of future glory.
What do you think about this possibility ? Would you invest in your government currency ?
I think it is really possible that the goverment can create a cryptocurrency, and i am sure that it is great idea if all the goverment will create a crytocurrency and i will definitely invest some of my money in our government currency.
Activity: 392
Of course, they can. They do have brilliant people who understand the blockchain and the computer. And they will create their own cryptocurrency for researching and studying. If cryptocurrency proves that it can help the economy, they might add it to the economic system
But now there are some governments that make electronic money for their country. Only a few countries are applying. But I think if creating electronic money is a potential risk, helping the money launderers, terrorists exist and grow.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
It is possible for governments to issue their own cryptocurrencies but they may have to roll everything out  concurrently with teh existing fiat currency since most people do not understand the concept of cryptocurrency and blockchain. People have to be made to get some basic understanding of cryptocurrencies and this can even be incorporated with other forms of digital payment systems to make it easy for people to understand.
Activity: 460
Merit: 254
Banks will use their power to ban cryptocurrency into fiat currencies. In the end the bank will always be held by the government. The government has the power to do so if it wants to but now the government protects the banks that have a major impact on the economy
A government can create a cryptocurrency and in fact all the governments of different countries can make their own cryptocurrencies but the benefit will not the same as usage of single cryptocurrency by all the countries. The result of separate currencies will be the same as of fiat currency and if governments are agreeing to create cryptocurrencies then adoption of Bitcoin is the right decision.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
It depends on the capability of each country's government to create their cryptocurrency, to utilize it and manages it well, because its not easy to adapt new system and learn new technology but I guess as the time goes by they will be able to establish it and if government can create this kind and people will somehow accept and become part of their daily life
not impossible later each country will have digital currency. of course the price will not change change and still under their supervision. maybe if the development of btc will be good discourse like this will be more and more in talking and realized. but not in the near future
Well I do not think so and even if a government can, it will not be decentralized and can only be used by the people of that country and not by anyone else. Besides, the fact that the currency will not be decentralized will make it less prone to attract investments and there will be a big instability in the prices of the currency. How ever America, China and The powerful governments can do so and the crypto currency will also work because of the monetary power these countries have.
if a country like America, china, japan, russia who already have digital currency with decentralization system then this is difficult to develop because contrary to nature of blockchain. it is true the coins can only be used in their respective countries, so users are limited because it doesnt through ico
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
It depends on the capability of each country's government to create their cryptocurrency, to utilize it and manages it well, because its not easy to adapt new system and learn new technology but I guess as the time goes by they will be able to establish it and if government can create this kind and people will somehow accept and become part of their daily life
not impossible later each country will have digital currency. of course the price will not change change and still under their supervision. maybe if the development of btc will be good discourse like this will be more and more in talking and realized. but not in the near future
Well I do not think so and even if a government can, it will not be decentralized and can only be used by the people of that country and not by anyone else. Besides, the fact that the currency will not be decentralized will make it less prone to attract investments and there will be a big instability in the prices of the currency. How ever America, China and The powerful governments can do so and the crypto currency will also work because of the monetary power these countries have.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Of course they can , they also can make their national currency based on blockchain or other modifications and it would be greate. Paper money should be extinct .
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Of course, they can. They do have brilliant people who understand the blockchain and the computer. And they will create their own cryptocurrency for researching and studying. If cryptocurrency proves that it can help the economy, they might add it to the economic system
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
governments can create a centralised currency and circulate among their citizens and Indian govt planning to start their own cryptocurrency for payments in the coming future
Activity: 131
Technically speaking any country could launch a crypto-currency. In a lot of developing countries it would be a good idea to adopt an existing one or develop a new one. Big cost savings and they would be ahead of the curve technologically speaking.
Activity: 182
The governments would create their own cyrptocurrencies in the future because as the saying goes, governments would realize the need to cater to the demands of the people for upgraded technology in order to adopt to the continuous growing modern technology.
Activity: 31
What do you think about this possibility ? Would you invest in your government currency ?

It is possible the government can create a crypto currency. because Crypto is the future technology, So it will be needed.
When Football meets Crypto

Government currency will just fail because people will still prefer investing on cryptocurrency that being made by companies due to its developers that are more reliable more than corrupted governments.
Activity: 112
that the government will create their own cyrptocurrency in the future because as the saying goes "if you can not defeat them, join them", the government will realize the need to meet the people's demands for improved technology in order to adopt the ever-evolving modern technology.
Activity: 434
Hexhash.xyz
I think there's a big possibility to do that because we knows that government is powerful like if they want to do that things it will happens because of their capability to do that way. If it is will truly happens i will not invest it because i dont think that it's so easy to trust especially if you are beginner only here in cryptocurrency so i'll need to know it better before i'll put my money on that coins.
Activity: 56
if the government is able to arrange cryptocurrency, then I am almost certain that they will be able to issue their own crypto coins. The reason why they do not do so is because the government is usually the last to improve the most modern experimental technology.
Activity: 224
Government can as well as everybody, but what is the purpose for them doing that, if they already have their local currency
Activity: 112
if a government is able to regulate cryptocurrency, then I almost certain that they would be able to issue their own crypto coins. The reason why they haven't is because the government is usually the last to upgrade to the most modern experimental technology.  I mean, most of the tech they use services the their needs efficiently.
    If it isn't broke, don't fix it.
Pages:
Jump to: