Pages:
Author

Topic: A lot of newbies buying the wrong coin. Be carefull! - page 14. (Read 2645 times)

Activity: 617
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I hope Blockchain.info credits us for all these forks.  I hate moving BTC around from exchange to exchange just to take advantage of a fork.
All those small Bitcoin forks are ridiculous. They are just some cash grab opportunities for the owners of the coin. People must stop taking this kind of forks seriously. Blockchain wallet won't work hard to restore users coins so if you really want the forked coins then export private key and import it in a forking supported wallet. But this is risky move.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Maybe there's a lot of newbies out there who are buying the wrong coins because they don't know yet the real coins in which could bring them fortune, maybe they are just experimenting or getting to know the system or simply because they are being brainwashed by the story or information provided by that coin in which they had bought, so buying a certain coin must be properly investigated so that there will be no regrets in the end.
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
Beginners will commonly buy the coins which is dominant in the market and in this case bitcoin is dominant,BCash is just a forked coin of the real Bitcoin with some tweaks like larger blocksize and faster tx speed,you cannot blame newbies to pick coins which in the top 10 coins,but it isnt the proper reason to not searching which coin is worthy to invest,there is a lot of undervalued coins in the market the challenge is to pick them by doing hard research and failing to have proper research is a common thing nowadays most newbies will just buy something that is in tredn which is wrong because the market is too volatile.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
It can be very confusing for new people with all the different iterations of bitcoin staring at them when they just want to buy "bitcoin"
Myself when I first got in there was only bitcoin so when I came to the forum and googled there was no element of confusion with gold,cash,core etc.

Guides like this are very helpful for people.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
I hope Blockchain.info credits us for all these forks.  I hate moving BTC around from exchange to exchange just to take advantage of a fork.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
This is interesting.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
Great Information you have here, very informative and helpful. I never knew Bitcoin cash has such great advantages until now. We are all glue to the same old Bitcoin because sometimes we are afraid of been scammed. Anyway there are so many forks these days that you don't know which one to trust. One basic thing that borders me is the transaction fees. You can go for any one of them to transfer money if they are cheap. I think that is the basic reason for these forks. Thanks for your efforts.
Activity: 308
Merit: 22
Wow, someone deserves merit for this post. Too bad I don't any left (I had 1 and it is not replenishing  Sad)  Great post! Kudos to you!
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
Why won't you try to convince us instead of saying that Bitcoin Cash (aka Bcash) is the Satoshi's vision of Bitcoin? I don't neglect it but I would like to hear some good arguments. It would be nice if you could create a thread which aim would be to explain the differences between all Bitcoin forks. Why would I buy Bitcoin Cash when I can buy Bitcoin Gold which is cheaper and can be mined with GPUs? Why increasing the blocksize is better than the Lightning Network which is slowly getting ready?

If a newbie is smart, he (she) will never buy any coins until all the information about it is collected. When I started I never used any Forums, and had to find the data about crypto online from other sites. New guys that want dealing with BTC and alts can learn a lot from this Forum
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 7490
Crypto Swap Exchange
There aren't 2 "Bitcoin", but 2 cryptocurrency with different name which is Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash. While i disagree with Bitcoin Cash scaling solution & roadmap, people/services/exchange shouldn't misleading Bitcoin with Bitcoin Cash, especially when users buy Bitcoin but got Bitcoin Cash and vice versa.
Well, most people actually call Bitcoin Core just Bitcoin but there are other people out there calling Bitcoin Cash just Bitcoin, decentralization makes impossible to have consensus amoung every one of us but when I say there are 2 Bitcoins I mean 2 coins with the code written by Satoshi (althought BTC was modified with Segwit).

Do you really support the LN? Shocked

If your answer is Yes, please watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k14EDcB-DcE

It's true that people confuse between Bitcoin Core, Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin term. However, bitcoin is written by many people, not only Satoshi.

I still have doubt about LN, but i've seen that video sometimes ago and i think it's misleading since they intentionally left some important info such as Timelock contract and you don't have to connect to channel which take fees.
But i agree with others bitcoin technology or improvement such as Schnorr Multisig(MuSig) and Merklized-abstract-syntax-tree (MAST). I disagree with Bitcoin Cash where increasing block size is used as main scaling solution.
Activity: 213
Merit: 10
As newbie's are new to crypto currency and they have less knowledge about which coin to purchase or which not to. So in that case they should not need to worry about the coins value as sometimes the value of the coin increases slowly as the coin needs to be registered firstly. So be careful before purchasing the coin by seeing the market value first.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
There is a reason why your Bitcoin fork is called BCash, it is too early to be telling people which one is right or wrong, the market will certianly decide this, interms of development not much has been seen from BCash team, why do you think some people are not holding both coins and wait and see what direction both project go
Activity: 552
Yes exactly you are right that they are always joining to many coins but they dont know what coin is that if it is legal or it is scam because some of newbies was didn't understand what is the real meaning of cryptocurrency or the altcoins they don't have patient to understand and research more because there mindset was they want to earn as soon as possible so that is one of the reason why they are not earning because of the wrong coin they invested.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
They beginners do not understand well enough to invest crypto, maybe a new time to know the crypto they think the price is so cheap, in fact maybe it is the highest price.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
Wrong coins? Nothing wrong with those people, BTC and BCH has a different.
If you say that BCH is "the real Bitcoin", then bounty rewards on this forum must be paid in BCH, am I right?
Even if they stated that Bitcoin Cash is the real Bitcoin then they will get so much flame from the people that know that what they are stating is false.
What's the different between bitcoin cash shill and bankers? Nothing. Both are making the non-sense statement about bitcoin.

This shilling thread is annoying. They are all spreading non-sense words to everyone. What a big joke they are all just like a banker that hates bitcoin.
Activity: 156
Merit: 13
The problem lies in the investor itself. I the investor wants to buy the coin blindly let him do it because with his fail investment into something that he doesn't understand he will maybe get a valuable lesson for the future trades. Not all of the investors are experts but investing in the wrong coin instead of buying the coin that made a significant reputation for itself is nonunderstandable. Mistakes are common in the market world but most of the mistakes are made because of high interest for the profit without the proper thinking prior to the investment.
Try to analyze and research a little bit before you make some stupid moves!
legendary
Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038
Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar
Based on a title I kinda expected the contents of the thread to be somewhat reversed  Grin  Grin

Why should anyone invest in Bitcoin Cash ? As I see it, only good thing they have going for them is Bitcoin in the name of that altcoin. There are a shit ton of Bitcoin forks and this one is no different. I can go and fork Bitcoin right now doubling Bitcoin Cash's current block size and calling it "Super Bitcoin Cash". Would you create a new thread for my coin as it would have lower fees, faster transactions.... ?

Btw how can you call someone a newb when you are here not even a year ?
Activity: 350
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
If you say that BCH is "the real Bitcoin", then bounty rewards on this forum must be paid in BCH, am I right?
Even if they stated that Bitcoin Cash is the real Bitcoin then they will get so much flame from the people that know that what they are stating is false.
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
But investing in Bcash is not mistake!
Activity: 812
Merit: 101
meaning they are wrong to buy coins, because they can not differentiate and lack knowledge, between BTC and BCH, they assume that BCH and BTC are the same.
I think they should read a lot and ask in the forum.
Pages:
Jump to: