Pages:
Author

Topic: A New Bitcoin Rival Is Coming? - page 2. (Read 13166 times)

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
September 17, 2019, 08:55:55 AM
no need to go far, that we take the example of altcoin which is close to bitcoin like ethereum, they have been for many years in this market industry but until now also cannot replace the position of bitcoin. so I don't think a new coin (LYBRA) can replace Bitcoin. Bitcoin will always be the top coin in this market.
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
September 17, 2019, 08:24:47 AM
in my opinion no one can compete with Bitcoin at any time ... because Bitcoin is the king of all coins ... even though there will be the latest coin with the latest breakthrough ... but bitcoin remains the number one in the world of cryptocurency ... there are very many altcoins created and until now no one has been able to defeat the greatness and endurance and popularity of the king of coins.
Activity: 487
Merit: 105
September 08, 2019, 11:44:56 PM
Libra will never be a rival to bitcoin. This coin is so different that to even compare them makes no sense. I think it looks more like ripple than bitcoin. There really can be competition.
Activity: 714
Acewins.io
August 27, 2019, 07:52:32 PM
Many people have tried it but they failed. If you want to join the crypto industry and be a successful project, it far better to let people know of your protocol rather than trying to tell the community that your project is better than bitcoin. The moment this community sees that you are in war with over 2 million bitcoin lover and imagine if they decide not to follow your project. I know some invest because they are looking for a little profit in the future but they don't take those new projects as better than bitcoin.
Activity: 431
Merit: 18
August 27, 2019, 07:46:50 PM
It has been obvious for some time now that it is with mass adoption that cryptocurrencies will truly achieve the heights they are supposed to, and along with bitcoin and all the other cryptocurrencies, Facebook Libra coin may be cryptocurrencies that lead us into this era due to their very own capacity.
With Blockchain advancements moving at a very fast rate, the introduction of facebook which is one of the largest tech firms into this space should be accepted.
By the by perhaps the thought is that Facebook as of now has a network and possibly their very own use cases.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
August 23, 2019, 05:45:08 PM
So much is actually going on from Facebook side of the bargain . It actually would be nice to see exactly what other trick Mark has got up his sleeves having pioneered with Facebook the revolution that social media is in terms of data sharing. I can only say that I can't wait for 2020
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
August 23, 2019, 05:35:36 PM
Libra is dead in the water. The US Congress won't allow it. If they will, they will probably attach too many regulations on it that it won't feel like a cryptocurrency at all. Besides, having Facebook as the lead developer on this? It's going to be full of privacy holes in it.
There is news that most likely the Libra will not start. So why does the crypto community need it?I am totally against Libra.There are much more attractive and interesting coins.And most importantly decentralized.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
August 23, 2019, 05:27:19 PM
I just can't wait to see the next bitcoin or bitcoin rival in the next couple of years. I think there's no coin that will overtake bitcoin. Bitcoin has always been the first and top leading crypto coinsince time immemorial. There's no challenger.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
August 23, 2019, 02:01:38 PM
Libra is dead in the water. The US Congress won't allow it. If they will, they will probably attach too many regulations on it that it won't feel like a cryptocurrency at all. Besides, having Facebook as the lead developer on this? It's going to be full of privacy holes in it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
August 23, 2019, 01:59:18 PM
LIBRA will be another alternative coin and not considered as BTC rival.
I might consider it as another alts to give a big help for BITCOIN and cryptocurrency community.
LIBRA is not a threat, it is a friendly coin to welcome.
Activity: 980
Merit: 132
July 28, 2019, 03:19:00 PM
Blah blah blah. As always, they promise to overtake Bitcoin, but in fact there is not a single coin that at a price caught up with the first cryptocurrency. And given that the coin will be managed by a corporation that, upon request, will provide user data to the state, its price will be low in the region of a few dollars at best.
Activity: 770
July 26, 2019, 04:39:46 PM
I am not sure that there will be coins that are able to compete with bitcoin, including even the Libra. we all know that nowadays everyone is too dependent on bitcoin, besides that the blockchain is made from bitcoin and the others are mostly just imitating. if the competitor exists they must exceed bitcoin in all respects, including the tendency of investors.
Activity: 274
July 26, 2019, 04:24:02 PM
 Bitcoin has been on top of the crypto market since the day crypto was itself born, but we will just have to see what kind of an impact this new coin has. Secondly, the coin by Facebook is meant to be a stable coin so it is not in comparison to Bitcoin in any way. 
Activity: 518
July 20, 2019, 04:51:57 PM
To outrun Bitcoin, a rival or competitor must gain global recognition. And Bitcoin itself should be under sanctions.

Nevertheless, America is speaking about freezing this project. They think (I mean people in power) that it can become a real threat to Bitcoin. I am more than sure that many guys from the USA government are BTC holders, and they worry very much about the new crypto coming soon. Although Libra will be a stable coin, it can be a revolutionary release.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
July 19, 2019, 12:57:39 PM
this is just speculation and the project has not been launched, it is very difficult to compare new projects with bitcoin because bitcoin is so old that it cannot be compared because bitcoin is still the best. Let's wait whether Libra really will be extraordinary or just like other new projects
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
July 19, 2019, 12:24:16 PM
we still cannot predict what will happen with bitcoin if Libra is indeed going to be launched, because there are still many obstacles experienced by Libra, even the government still complicates the launch of Libra, besides that Mark Zuckerberg also said that Libra would be stable coin, so in my opinion people will still be more interested in investing in bitcoin
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
July 19, 2019, 04:17:47 AM
For me Personally no other coin can ever outperform bitcoin and I accept we as a whole realize that bitcoin is the real one that opens the entryway for different coins that is the reason its locale is the most grounded ,I'm not saying its inconceivable but rather Facebook coin won't be an opponent ,individuals are expecting a lot from the forthcoming Facebook coin ,we will perceive how it goes
Activity: 1190
July 05, 2019, 03:32:11 PM
There is nothing to fear with the presence of Libra. This is not a threat and not competition, Bitcoin will still be the main one in crypto currencies. But the entry of libra is certainly beneficial in crypto, because more people will enter crypto. That means that Crypto will be seen by many people with the presence of Libra.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
July 05, 2019, 03:20:05 PM
Mark Zuckerberg is a genius, but the guy can be mistaken as usual people. New coin with its stability and aim can help people escape problems of inflations and make online purchases easy, but it is not a BTC rival.
You're right and I don't see any reason why the coin will Bitcoin rival cause it concept is just like JPMcoin. However, we still don't know yet if the coin will be implemented cause I learned from a member of this forum that the Congressional House Committee of Financial Services have told Mark Zuckerberg and team to desist. Link
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
July 05, 2019, 11:47:01 AM
With Facebook, he want to enliven the crypto market, the only positive thing can be taken, that the crypto market will be more advanced and well developed. but to be able to compete with bitcoin, there is no thought that it can happen easily. because the crypto market is the connotation with bitcoin. it takes time to introduce yourself first compared to want to shift the existence of bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: