Pages:
Author

Topic: A New Bitcoin Rival Is Coming? - page 7. (Read 13166 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 1
guestcrew.com
June 08, 2019, 12:19:32 AM
yes it might be true that the Facebook project that will soon be rislis is a big rival in the crypto market, but it still needs a process even though the facebook has many users. but I think if that really happens it still takes a long time to compete with bitcoin.
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
June 07, 2019, 08:34:46 PM
I think price would tell if the facebook coin would be as great as bitcoin. If its productivity is going to be good as bitcoin, then it may compete to the greatness of bitcoin. But if not, its just an ordinary altcoin that has a value in the market. Bitcoin can never be having a revival unless the price and volume of that coin gets close to it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 07, 2019, 08:18:12 PM
It will surely go toe to toe with bitcoin in terms of marketcap when it gets listed. I also hope they will launch and IEO before that because I am going to invest all of my savings on the Globalcoin.  Facebook still has a huge influence in the world despite the controversy it faced because they  are good people and they donate to charities and other stuff.
Activity: 282
June 07, 2019, 12:30:26 PM
I can't see a y justifiable reason why facebook coin will rival bitcoin the grandfather of all cryptocurrency, i think people are over thinking it because facebook is a popular social media platform, it doesn't mean it will rival bitcoin
their community may be already big and their platform is popular, but that is no reason to rival bitcoin. whether Facebook will work like what with their crypto. because social media platforms like steemit and medium already exist. but Facebook is more on the conversation platform, it might move a little differently than other social media platforms.
Activity: 308
June 07, 2019, 12:20:28 PM
This is a joke, are you already hyping the Facebook coin that is yet to be in existence? And the worst part of it all you called it bitcoin rival? What the in God's name are you thinking? It can't compete with bitcoin in any way so you should cut the joke
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
June 07, 2019, 12:17:44 PM
Mark really has a great will and he is very ambitious. It will certainly be the next great altcoin in the crypto market and we will see a Globalcoin gathering a lot of whales in the future.
But I heard that this is a stablecoin and it doesn't affect Bitcoin or ETH much.
it is created only for payment services that are more convenient and have more partners for Globalcoin and facebook.
Activity: 795
June 07, 2019, 11:52:27 AM
I can't see a y justifiable reason why facebook coin will rival bitcoin the grandfather of all cryptocurrency, i think people are over thinking it because facebook is a popular social media platform, it doesn't mean it will rival bitcoin
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
June 07, 2019, 11:04:45 AM
It seems to me that Bitcoin does not and will not be a rival because it is the best coin because it is the first and no one can compete.  It will be very difficult to throw him off the throne.
 There is not such coin or currency which has the potential to beat the Bitcoin or even any of the popular Altcoins. It is a very long journey to prove itself and even in the presence of all the hurdles the crypto coin that is the Bitcoin which maintained its position and didn’t crash. The crypto industry is due to the Bitcoin and it is growing expectedly with the passage of time as we have heard technology keeps on improving.
Activity: 355
A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms
June 06, 2019, 09:27:23 PM
in broad outline there will be no altcoins that can compete with bitcoin, whether globalcoin will be launched by face book, every altcoin user only wants big profits, but for globalcoin to compete with bitcoin is an impossibility because every altcoin won't be able to compete the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO
June 06, 2019, 09:24:12 PM
A centralized currency can not mean real competition for bitcoin, since taking into account that it will be available to Facebook users, it is a fact that privacy will never be a factor in our favor. In addition, Facebook is facing many challenges in terms of its decline in popularity and its tendency to technological monopoly.

Maybe some speculators will be able to invest in that coin looking for some economic benefit, but those same investors will always have bitcoin as a safe haven and as a preferred cryptocurrency.

Global coin could be centralized coin but in investment market, investor must be not too care about centralized or decentralized coin because the matter thing is the potential in the future. If facebook launch their own cryptocurrency and used in all facebook platform, it could be a big deal for investor because facebook platform used by most people in the world.
Activity: 840
June 06, 2019, 09:10:31 PM
It is just common to have a rivalry in the market as the competition rises. We know bitcoin already as a potential investment but we can't disclose any instances that there is another coin that could break it. We can just take a look at how this new coin would sustain the market especially when a crisis arises. Just like it happens to BCH, it has a good start but in the later part, it gives up. It could possibly to happen also in the next coin. 

I am agree. Like in any market, there is always new competitors and the powerfull one will survive. New coin like global coin could be good competitors for bitcoin if launched because facebook is big plaform in the world with millions members
Activity: 938
Merit: 105
June 06, 2019, 07:40:23 PM
It is just common to have a rivalry in the market as the competition rises. We know bitcoin already as a potential investment but we can't disclose any instances that there is another coin that could break it. We can just take a look at how this new coin would sustain the market especially when a crisis arises. Just like it happens to BCH, it has a good start but in the later part, it gives up. It could possibly to happen also in the next coin. 
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
June 06, 2019, 07:30:06 PM
As the Facebook announced its own coin but Bitcoin is always prime and never can be defeated by any other altcoin so this can be grow in cypto market .
Activity: 170
Merit: 4
June 06, 2019, 06:27:34 PM
A centralized currency can not mean real competition for bitcoin, since taking into account that it will be available to Facebook users, it is a fact that privacy will never be a factor in our favor. In addition, Facebook is facing many challenges in terms of its decline in popularity and its tendency to technological monopoly.

Maybe some speculators will be able to invest in that coin looking for some economic benefit, but those same investors will always have bitcoin as a safe haven and as a preferred cryptocurrency.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
June 06, 2019, 05:57:04 PM
Use centrally controlled cryptocurrency? This is a common payment system. A common substitute that has nothing to do with the idea of cryptocurrency. Globalcoin should not even be compared with Bitcoins, and even less perceive him as a new rival Bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 657
June 06, 2019, 05:43:42 PM
Recently I saw a post on twitter about facebook's globalcoin will be made known next month (launching next year),  and workers will be allowed to accept pay in the coin (optional). If this happens, it's a boost to crypto adoption mainstream.
Activity: 822
June 06, 2019, 05:33:12 PM
A rival? Facebook coin is a proposed coin which can only be speculated on for now bitcoin has been in existence for a decade now, there are better coin already in coinmarket that can't come close to bitcoin adoption not to talk of rivalry.
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 5
June 06, 2019, 04:22:00 PM
On what criteria will this be a rival to almighty Bitcoin? What's it out to achieve that will make it a rival to Bitcoin?
Bitcoin is a coin that set the path to greater things and I don't think there is any coin out there that will replace it in time to come.
Bitcoin is the perfect example of decentralization.
Activity: 515
Merit: 12
June 06, 2019, 03:24:02 PM
Every time i see this guy i have a bad feeling. Since everything comes out with the cambridge analytica i do not believe he is able to create something so powerful and creative, so clean like BTC. FB coin is no math for BTC!!!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
June 06, 2019, 02:42:09 PM
It seems to me that Bitcoin does not and will not be a rival because it is the best coin because it is the first and no one can compete.  It will be very difficult to throw him off the throne.
Pages:
Jump to: