Pages:
Author

Topic: A question to all ICO investors. - page 2. (Read 920 times)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
March 27, 2019, 02:32:52 PM
I don't look for it anywhere except in this forum because I prefer to judge ICO based on my personal judgment by looking at various aspects such as concepts, teams, partners, total supply of tokens and how many communities from that ICO
I think that is enough to be a reference for us to choose a good ICO
Activity: 318
Merit: 1
March 27, 2019, 10:49:45 AM
The biggest question is why investors left cryptocurrency? on my opinion is thet left because of cryptocurrency market collapse and no profit to earn from this, and now cryptocurrency market is going strong and I'm thinking investors will go back to invest and make money.I saw icos now is getting great so it is a sign of comeback of investors, and it helps the market to rise.
Activity: 574
March 27, 2019, 08:45:05 AM
Although there are many questions for investors who participants of various ico's. but l think we should be aware for investment & read whitepaper of any ico.its helping to interest to the investors for investment.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
March 27, 2019, 08:41:55 AM
What are the biggest sources, channels (YouTube channels/influencers, Twitter accounts/influencers etc, ICO rating websites) online that you use to find out in which ICO to invest in?
better for me is to find out for themselves about their project because it really helps us, where without checking the rating on the ico rating that is indeed currently not too noticed by investors

True , i better study project myself . The most points i look for currently is if they have reached softcap , team backround , expierience . Do some google search and WHOIS on domain names , whos the owner of it and so on . Ofcourse if everything looks fine , they still can SCAM people . There is no guarantee that it will work everytime , but most of the time it works for me =]
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
March 27, 2019, 08:36:27 AM
I like icodrops, there are good ico's, ideas. But you need to think with your head too, do not blindly believe everything.
believe it's necessary, but don't overdo it and that's normal so if something happens don't be too disappointed.
to take part in any program you must be able to focus on that and not be greedy in making choices.
and be careful because not all the steps you choose are good so consider and think carefully.
Activity: 602
March 27, 2019, 08:25:26 AM
What are the biggest sources, channels (YouTube channels/influencers, Twitter accounts/influencers etc, ICO rating websites) online that you use to find out in which ICO to invest in?
better for me is to find out for themselves about their project because it really helps us, where without checking the rating on the ico rating that is indeed currently not too noticed by investors
right, most of them see the development of investment in ico, the starting point that must be achieved is softcap. by achieving softcap, at least the project can already be run
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
March 27, 2019, 08:22:12 AM
I like icodrops, there are good ico's, ideas. But you need to think with your head too, do not blindly believe everything.
copper member
Activity: 224
March 27, 2019, 08:04:27 AM
There are so many media channels to find out about ICO. I think almost all social media sites have ICO announcements and promotions in them.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
March 27, 2019, 07:56:11 AM
Activity: 400
Merit: 59
March 27, 2019, 07:52:34 AM
For unbiased coin and ICO reviews I use Decentraland, it's a virtual reality (VR) platform powered by the Ethereum blockchain, wherein users can create, experience, and monetize content and applications in a 3D interactive world. In Decentraland, you can purchase land via the Ethereum blockchain and have full ownership rights and control of what content is published to your land, ranging from static 3D scenes to interactive systems such as games and activities. Another is Byteball cause it makes it possible and easy to bind payment to a condition, enabling individualized smart payment contracts. In relevance to ICO reviews and legitimacy here are few of my researched ICOs that are good to invest in, ICOBOX, and Bitrus as an ongoing ICO.

Been searching for good ICOs in a while now and haven't found a great one, ICOBOX looks compelling since it is a service provider of ICO and STO's products. Will also look on that bitrus ICO.
Activity: 714
BountyMarketCap
March 27, 2019, 06:50:36 AM
I only look for it at BitCointalk, then continue searching on Bounty Platform or Bointyhive.io, that is enough for me. because doing a lot of searching will make us hesitate.
Activity: 1078
March 26, 2019, 11:50:39 AM
There are many Telegram chats with reviews and announcements about upcoming ICOs, but I usually use ICOdrops website - it has a pretty design and they list the most of the top projects.
Activity: 518
Merit: 161
March 26, 2019, 11:32:47 AM

bitcointalk is the biggest one.  all this channels in telegram and specially youtube are venal. for money they will say anything.
Activity: 378
March 26, 2019, 11:24:58 AM
many have given advice to you and this can be made into material and then you do your own research, take time before investing in ico. I personally did this in several sources, including in this forum, Social Media, the ranking website of ICO. the rest we research again if we think it's good.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
March 26, 2019, 10:49:54 AM
For unbiased coin and ICO reviews I use Decentraland, it's a virtual reality (VR) platform powered by the Ethereum blockchain, wherein users can create, experience, and monetize content and applications in a 3D interactive world. In Decentraland, you can purchase land via the Ethereum blockchain and have full ownership rights and control of what content is published to your land, ranging from static 3D scenes to interactive systems such as games and activities. Another is Byteball cause it makes it possible and easy to bind payment to a condition, enabling individualized smart payment contracts. In relevance to ICO reviews and legitimacy here are few of my researched ICOs that are good to invest in, ICOBOX, and Bitrus as an ongoing ICO.
Activity: 168
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
March 26, 2019, 08:19:06 AM
It seems that such a need will soon disappear and all you will need to do is to be subscribed to the official channels of the exchanges to be aware of the upcoming IEO. ICO will soon disappear, more and more projects turn out to be a Scam, while IEO even during the bear market bring investors income.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 102
March 26, 2019, 07:29:35 AM
not looking for references from there. I rely more on personal analysis. but first, now I stop investing in new projects. better focus on trading and add to my portfolio with quality coins.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 646
March 26, 2019, 07:22:54 AM

I look first in the bounty thread since I only invest in a coin that has a bounty campaign, then I checked if the ICO has a scam report in scam section, then fully check if there are a complaint or anything wrong in their profile and roadmap, this is the hardest time to invest in ICO right now.
Scam reports doesnt come on the first place thats why its really risky if you do able to consider this stuff when investing. Complaints do only
comes after if there are several issues with the team but these things do only uncover in the end which means either you already invested or not.
Always check out teams transparency.
Activity: 476
March 26, 2019, 07:19:31 AM
a project managed by a great team I think will be easy to attract a lot of investor interest, but why are there many good ICO projects but investors are difficult to invest in a project, is there a lot of fraud here so many investors are hesitant to join an ICO project
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
March 26, 2019, 05:35:31 AM
I try to use as many different resources as possible.The main thing is of course the bitcointalk forum,I try to study their project with the help of white paper,I watch their Twitter and facebook,I study who is in their team,I try to find as much information about them on the Internet as possible.ICO-ratings I do not trust,several times burned on their forecasts.Well, based on my intuition.
Pages:
Jump to: