Pages:
Author

Topic: A question to all ICO investors. - page 8. (Read 922 times)

Activity: 291
Merit: 15
February 20, 2019, 08:44:41 PM
Is there any better place to find ICO than best crypto discussion forum.
Myself. The influencers, ICO rating website, twitter... are just rubbish. You can see what happened during 2018 to the ICOs recommended by the so-called influencers...

Read carefully the whitepaper, analyze the project, the team, their LinkedIn profiles... and make your own decision.
I concur. Everyone has to do it for themselves and not rely on experts, everyone can write review, put few numbers for rating and call themselves an expert.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 278
February 20, 2019, 08:44:27 PM
What are the biggest sources, channels (YouTube channels/influencers, Twitter accounts/influencers etc, ICO rating websites) online that you use to find out in which ICO to invest in?

Dont trust in any ICO rating sites.. like ICOBENCH; ICOMARKS; TRACKICO... most of them have paid reviews.. dont believe their ratings, they have been supported scams. Sometimes they dont care, and still promote scam despite being warned regarding it..
example:
Petchains: https://icomarks.com/ico/petchains  9.5 in ICOmarks
but a big scam: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/petchains-scam-fake-team-5108208
Yoo
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
February 20, 2019, 08:23:15 PM
Many channels that you can use to find out the ICO project. You can find information about ICO projects on the Bitcointalk forum, telegram channels, websites about ICO, and social media.
But, I only used several Telegram channels to find out about the ICO project. Yeah, I only chose to use the telegram channel, because I was active on the telegram. And I think, it really helped me to get information about the ICO Project.
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
February 20, 2019, 07:50:36 PM
What are the biggest sources, channels (YouTube channels/influencers, Twitter accounts/influencers etc, ICO rating websites) online that you use to find out in which ICO to invest in?

You can choose just a few ICO monitoring websites. Otherwise to look for all upcoming ICO's on all the sources - will consume a lot of time.
I am not 100% sure if it is a great idea to invest in the current market and spend the time to analyze all those new projects. I prefer old coins, which survived this severe crypto winter
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003
February 20, 2019, 07:48:02 PM
I personally saw various ICOs through the ICO ranking website. Many people say that there is a lot of ICO fraud. But before trying to invest, I first did research or checked. And that way I succeeded.
Be careful, if you are checking ICO review sites for investing purpose. There are many traps for those who don't take project analyze seriously. Many of that sites are not trustworthy and biased review can change your perspective to project.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
February 20, 2019, 07:44:54 PM

Well, usually there are many aspects that must be considered before investing in an ICO especially with the condition of the market that has not been able to recover fully, such as whitepaper, team and destination, but it seems that certain launchpad is also sufficient even if only to get fast profit
copper member
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
February 20, 2019, 07:32:38 PM

Just being active on online platforms with forums about the topic, such as bitcointalk and reddit, and engaging with people on there will help you out tremendously.
Activity: 289
Merit: 1
February 20, 2019, 06:49:09 PM
I personally saw various ICOs through the ICO ranking website. Many people say that there is a lot of ICO fraud. But before trying to invest, I first did research or checked. And that way I succeeded.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
https://bmy.guide
February 20, 2019, 06:46:41 PM
To be honest, dont using someone for reason you buy or investing to Cryptocurrency/ICO most of youtube crypto its a scam. They just want using your for their own profit. Example like James Trevon on 2017 Shiling Bitconect with his own Chanel.
That's right, not only that but there are a bunch of youtubers were creating so many shilling video that is not worth to watching it right now. Most of them have done garbage analyzation and they are getting paid for that promotion. Not all of these youtubers can be trusted
At least they help to this industry with sharing their idea but i am agree with your opinion regarding shilling the useless token,icos. They get payment from both youtube and team for promoting their ICO. In competitive market it is  necessary to advertise your service,project but using tricky ways in order to trap small investors is shady activity. Market climate will decide about which coins will survive sooner or later.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
February 20, 2019, 06:45:05 PM

I don't use any of them at the moment, but in 2017 and 1st half of 2018 I used mostly icodrops.com. For me it's one of the best sources on this theme.
Activity: 434
Merit: 38
February 20, 2019, 06:42:04 PM

Myself. The influencers, ICO rating website, twitter... are just rubbish. You can see what happened during 2018 to the ICOs recommended by the so-called influencers...

Read carefully the whitepaper, analyze the project, the team, their LinkedIn profiles... and make your own decision.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
February 20, 2019, 06:40:06 PM
To be honest, dont using someone for reason you buy or investing to Cryptocurrency/ICO most of youtube crypto its a scam. They just want using your for their own profit. Example like James Trevon on 2017 Shiling Bitconect with his own Chanel.
That's right, not only that but there are a bunch of youtubers were creating so many shilling video that is not worth to watching it right now. Most of them have done garbage analyzation and they are getting paid for that promotion. Not all of these youtubers can be trusted
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
February 20, 2019, 06:39:46 PM
I always use a premium application to look for ico which is a good investment there, because in my opinion this is better.

and I think good icobench is accurate enough to help us make the right investment.
Activity: 265
Merit: 102
February 20, 2019, 06:37:48 PM
I do look if their ways to promote a ICO like if they spread this in many faucets,many social site then of course here in forum and i use only little money by that

Then i do risk more in the trusted already here in crypto like we experience a lot of drops that's the reason like i learn how some alts works here still i really look in the potential of what they promote like if this is better than the past alts or if they have new about their alts
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
February 20, 2019, 06:38:48 PM
don't believe in any site or anyone else because many of them just want to cheat everyone according to me spend a lot of time for a few days doing research using experience you have will be better
Activity: 194
Merit: 1
February 20, 2019, 06:34:45 PM
You can follow the twitter account of a great influencer like John McAfee. Most coins that he promotes on his Twitter pages usually turn out to be good. You can search for him on Twitter and follow him.
Activity: 952
Merit: 363
Duelbits
February 20, 2019, 06:31:02 PM
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
February 20, 2019, 06:07:54 PM
Well I use ICO rating,icobench,token market ,this kinda research to find good upcoming ICO projects can't be rely on because the ratings are sometimes misleading ,its better not to get hooked by the ratings and do research on the projects yourself to avoid stupid mistakes and wasting of funds
First of all, I want to say that there are a lot of problems for fraud in the market of ico companies. If the investment fund were focused on genuine projects that would be in demand in society, the results would be much higher. And it is a pity that today there are no controlling opportunities for ico companies.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 116
February 20, 2019, 05:04:30 PM
Well I use ICO rating,icobench,token market ,this kinda research to find good upcoming ICO projects can't be rely on because the ratings are sometimes misleading ,its better not to get hooked by the ratings and do research on the projects yourself to avoid stupid mistakes and wasting of funds
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
February 20, 2019, 04:56:00 PM

I use mostly selected telegram groups, some youtube channels and lately I follow binance launcher
Pages:
Jump to: