Pages:
Author

Topic: A question to all ICO investors. - page 4. (Read 922 times)

copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
March 14, 2019, 11:21:39 AM
Projects website is the main source of information, because any other source can be sponsored or paid, like social media, rating agencies and so on. Read the whitepaper, check the team and learn about the product before putting your money into any project.
Activity: 172
Merit: 1
March 14, 2019, 09:21:18 AM
As you indicated in your post there are many sources out there to get details information about any running or upcoming ICOs. As for me, my major source of information is ICO DROPS, Telegram and Bitcointalk.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
www.cd3d.app
March 14, 2019, 09:07:39 AM
I usually get information to invest in ICO from forums in this group and on Twitter. In my opinion, the fastest news came from twitter. From twitter, I was able to find out the progress of the ICO that appeared along with the details of the project being run. If I have obtained a suitable ICO, I immediately confirm all information on the official ICO website. I have to make sure that the ICO I follow is truly responsible and trustworthy.
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
March 14, 2019, 09:01:39 AM
l got info from some channel in telegram, but now i followed binance launch pad
binance launchpad is really worth it to join but the token sold really fast
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
March 14, 2019, 08:45:23 AM
Previously, I often watched ICO reviews on different sites and channels, but now with time I know where to look and what information I need to check, I trust myself much more.
Activity: 912
Merit: 100
March 14, 2019, 08:28:19 AM
If you search the Internet, you will find a lot of information about upcoming projects. But the fact is that each of the channels, experts, etc. will have an opinion and it will be difficult to listen to one of them.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 509
March 14, 2019, 06:53:56 AM
I only make the ICO rating channel as a reference, to decide on invest, continue with own analysis
ICO rating is only for reference, looking for materials to analyze.
I also give an superiority to looking at the ICO rating sites one by one. It is like habit. After spending a lot of time, you can find what projects are you looking for without much research. In addition, finding useful channels in telegram is possible.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
March 14, 2019, 06:37:45 AM
What are the biggest sources, channels (YouTube channels/influencers, Twitter accounts/influencers etc, ICO rating websites) online that you use to find out in which ICO to invest in?

I do not sought after YouTube channels or influencers
I check through this forum first, the announcement and Ann thread sections
Then I use ico ratings after reading through Whitepaper of a project that interests me
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
March 14, 2019, 06:13:47 AM
It is true that you can make a mistake in choosing ICO, if you trust the choice only of your intuition. Before investing you need to check everything related to the projects in which you plan to invest. There are many channels that make reviews, but relying on them as a reliable source of information is dangerous. Although for information you need to see what the bloggers say about the project.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
March 14, 2019, 06:02:19 AM
I only make the ICO rating channel as a reference, to decide on invest, continue with own analysis
ICO rating is only for reference, looking for materials to analyze.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
March 14, 2019, 05:49:32 AM
Always asking at channel telegram ICO about how much their coin sold, when listing on exchange market and how many investor have participated at their ICO, its most important to know about success or not an ICO project.
this is indeed important to do because ico itself is also currently not transparent and in my opinion there must be a change for ico who is currently not trusted by the community
Activity: 616
March 03, 2019, 04:08:28 PM
I know a couple telegram group and chats also, but don't want to write it here, because people should think i PR it.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
February 27, 2019, 10:41:40 AM
There is some website that they update their website everyweek if they have new ICO's will come. They gives also ratings to them. I see also ICO in this forum and it is very helpful to have more website to know what is ICO and their feedback to help to us to findout what is legit and not legit ICO.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
February 27, 2019, 10:37:37 AM
Have not use any of the aforementioned websites or social media to check a particular ICO or not.
Sometimes I do check there LinkedIn profile, medium account, and probably there Twitter account.  Also to see some successful project they've handled successfully.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
February 27, 2019, 10:02:22 AM
I use channels in all social networks and on the same Internet, but first of all I rely on my research!

It is really very easy to make a great mistake and invest in an ICO, which is a real scam. Some guys simply trust their intuition but I think, here, much information and skills will be more helpful.
Activity: 616
February 26, 2019, 02:40:26 AM
Im searching on Bitcointalk and on Icodrops website. These guys also have a Youtube channel.
Activity: 259
Merit: 17
February 26, 2019, 01:03:04 AM
What are the biggest sources, channels (YouTube channels/influencers, Twitter accounts/influencers etc, ICO rating websites) online that you use to find out in which ICO to invest in?

I'm looking at how good they handle their promotion so my first choice is this forum, if they can come out a popular bounty campaign then it has a good chance to reach a wide audience and investors and this will guaranty investors and success in crowdfunding.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174
Signature Space For Rent
February 26, 2019, 12:50:58 AM
First I would like to suggest stay way from ICO's now. Did you noticed how many ICO's success on last year ? I don't trust ICO rating website like ICOHolder and others. All social media could use fake reviews, so how can we depend on their reviews. Even on this forum most of ICO's use fake bumping and conversation to attract investor's. Really we can't trust now on third party reviews. Before invest you need to do your own research and you should know about risk of ICO investment. More then year I left ICO investment, that's why I like to suggest everyone just leave it for now. Don't lose your money.
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
February 26, 2019, 12:38:20 AM
I usually use ICO rating sites to find out the upcoming ICO like icorating, coingecko or icobench but don't fully trust the rating there because there's a few ICOs that got high rating but ended up scam.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
February 25, 2019, 11:18:40 PM

I think the biggest source is social media, and this bitcointalk forum.
The investors who see advertise in social media will be interested and come into this forum to find out the project.
Later they maybe search for video in Youtube to get more explanation about the ICO project.
I had also feel that outcome from Social Media and bitcointalk, especially during the bull in 2017.
During that time the result generated from those 2 things is rather a lot.
Pages:
Jump to: