Pages:
Author

Topic: A question to all ICO investors. - page 7. (Read 922 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
February 21, 2019, 11:03:06 PM
What are the biggest sources, channels (YouTube channels/influencers, Twitter accounts/influencers etc, ICO rating websites) online that you use to find out in which ICO to invest in?
For me, everything related to ICO is now fake and I can't trust that information. Overall, the ICO is just a scam and even if you analyze it and understand how well it is. Do you think they paid for ICO ranking sites so they could get good feedback  ?
Most of the ICO ranking sites are not good because they receive some money and show the positive feedback. But reality we have some response our ICO participation so must analyse the softcap and hardcap of the project then read roadmap and security features of the projects is really important to find the good project. I am always suggest to read OP post because it is show how they are original.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 100
February 21, 2019, 10:56:21 PM
I don't always trust any influencer or ico rating web because as always they are paid for it, so I don't depend on them, but my main source is member of this forum. If there is a new ico, the announcement thread should provide good information about their coin/token and their customer service should dare to answer a critical question from good member here.
Activity: 448
February 21, 2019, 10:46:28 PM
What are the biggest sources, channels (YouTube channels/influencers, Twitter accounts/influencers etc, ICO rating websites) online that you use to find out in which ICO to invest in?
For me, everything related to ICO is now fake and I can't trust that information. Overall, the ICO is just a scam and even if you analyze it and understand how well it is. Do you think they paid for ICO ranking sites so they could get good feedback  ?
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
February 21, 2019, 09:08:46 PM
everything is important for research, which is the best ico. if needed, search from the earliest, whitepaper, road map that has a thread, or the website. then proceed to youtube, twitter, to articles related to the ico.

If that is the case, you better check the adabsolutions.com ( which is my signature and avatar at this time ). You will see how high the ratings of this project on different rating ICO site. Also, they have a complete whitepapers and other document and system like MVP and many more. Adabsolutions article is also active specially in their official telegram. Check it out.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
February 21, 2019, 09:04:36 PM
Active back up partner companies of one newly created ICO is also important. On that, you will see what is the quality of that specific ICO by matching and partnering a respected and firm partners.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 262
February 21, 2019, 08:15:27 PM
everything is important for research, which is the best ico. if needed, search from the earliest, whitepaper, road map that has a thread, or the website. then proceed to youtube, twitter, to articles related to the ico.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
February 21, 2019, 08:08:24 PM
Check multiple ICO rating sites such as icmarks.com, icodrops.com, icobench.com and also interest on ICO's social media channels. High activity on BT forums is a good sign.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
February 21, 2019, 07:57:49 PM

Why not to conduct a sentiment analysis? this means that you should have your colleague's participation in order to find some good ICO's out there, what I mean is that, ask them sometimes whether they find some ICOs out there because at this time, ICO rating sites doesn't tell the truth.
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
February 21, 2019, 07:54:56 PM

ico alerts, tokenmarket, icodrops, ico bench (all the old ones) - mostly website who gives ratings or where I can find the most recent ICOs on one page, not to visit many websites, as it is very time-consuming.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
February 21, 2019, 06:47:01 PM
ICO sites are very many nowadays where the upcoming ICO list is very important to be able to follow in the footsteps of every good ICO, but you need to note that some of them are fraudulent or manipulated by making very good images for some coin scams, like many cases that occur this, I hope everyone thinks repeatedly before plunging further.
Activity: 529
Merit: 101
February 21, 2019, 06:23:33 PM
To find ICO projects, I use Icobench, Icobird, Icoalerts website, Bitcointalk Announcement Boards and ICO Market android app. I use them to have all the information at a while, then I start researching about those projects. So, investing decision is yours, Don't invest by seeing positive, high experts ratings. Research yourself as much as you can and use those platforms to find an ICO project. Good Luck.
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1152
February 21, 2019, 06:17:04 PM
None of them I just follow this community's recommendations along with keep checking the announcement board more frequently. I do take lots of time before deciding my investment plans as it may cost some months of my hard work too if anything goes wrong.

I like to suggest you to go for doing your own due diligence before making any investments regardless of what input you will be getting from the resources you have mentioned.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
February 21, 2019, 02:57:00 PM
I only use icodrops to search for new ICOs and from there google search to search for more information about the project. Celebrities previously received money to advertise for ICOs, making me completely unable to trust them
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
February 21, 2019, 02:25:10 PM
Most of the icos I invested in has not done well and I have seeing other one that I have not invested also not doing well!  I find all information on icos mostly from this great and highly respected bitcointalk forum.  I think all the information that do come out in this forum are reliable and most of the projects that makes great promotions here always got great investment and do meet up with the hard cap.  However,  I have decided to focus on the projects that has pass ico level and are now in the cryptocurrencies market in other to avoid story that touched heart.
Activity: 1302
February 21, 2019, 01:56:04 PM
One may searching via Google, website, ico mark, ico bench, findico, foundico, roadmap, whitepaper, and team management and ICO popularity.
Activity: 1302
February 21, 2019, 01:53:34 PM
Thanks for your suggestions and advice, I always follow and finding important ico which is very beneficial and important to invest.
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
February 21, 2019, 01:51:21 PM
There are multiple ico as an investor I would say it is up to you to decide where to invest ,don't blindly follow social channel and invest it may lead to scam one,there are some good site which list project after they check project and rest is up to you to recheck the team and experience and partners they have then invest in ico which you think will more profitable.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1
February 21, 2019, 01:37:49 PM
Seeing how things played out last year with ICOs, you don't bank your decision making on the groups you mentioned, influencers especially. They all failed/misled many investors.
More safe: Read and diligently analyse the whitepaper, if it is realistic. Research the project team and check for any red flag. And then follow your instinct.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 254
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
February 20, 2019, 08:51:26 PM

I don't use any of them at the moment, but in 2017 and 1st half of 2018 I used mostly icodrops.com. For me it's one of the best sources on this theme.
Until now, I have been constantly monitoring ICO at ICOdrops.com. For me, this is the best and most reputable ICO ranking website, the ICO projects listed here are mostly good ICOs and easy to succeed
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
February 20, 2019, 08:46:25 PM
ICO bench and similar sites were always a good source of information for new ICO projects, however since the bear market took over I have had little interest in trying to invest in ICO and only chosen 1 project in the past 6 months that I had known about previously through Telegram.
Pages:
Jump to: