Pages:
Author

Topic: A successful trader must be an educated trader? - page 24. (Read 2491 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 101
You must always remember that 90% of traders lose. Maybe due to a lack of studying and preparation. One of the most telltale signs of a good trader is the desire to continue improving and then doing what’s required.
Amongst all the professions which are there in this world, trading is the most difficult and the trickiest thing to do and that there are likely chances of loss of money as well while being into trading. If you want to get something better in your life while being a trader, then you must learn as much as you can and that there is no other shortcut which can then lead you to the success.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
it should be like that traders who have become successful should be able to provide education about how to become a good trader and can benefit very much.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
You should know a lot of things in order to make a profit with a coin in trading. As you all know the market is bleeding and we are awaiting a rise in Bitcoin price, if that happens then altcoins may get some support otherwise long term trading is the only way to make any profit.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Is it true to state that every successful trader is an educated trader. We know how trading is tedious,reading of chart, analysing the market and making a decisive decision. Do you agree any successful trader must be an educated?

Having received education doesn't mean you can be a successful trader, like any other profession, it does not matter if you have a good education, if you don't have the attitude required you won't succeed. Still attitude towards trading still the key, yes, other than having a good knowledge. You need, patience, control, contentment, time management, anger management and so on. It needs a balance. I know a forex trader, a successful one, he has good knowledge and proper attitude, that's why he is so successful that he teaches us sometimes without any payment.
Activity: 200
Merit: 11
Is it true to state that every successful trader is an educated trader. We know how trading is tedious,reading of chart, analysing the market and making a decisive decision. Do you agree any successful trader must be an educated?

As I seen many professional traders start from zero and they weren't always that good in math, economic, and calculus.
So I think a best trader not always come from the educated person, And experience is what all we need in trading to get the good profits.
Education is the most important thing and the is the most effective thing which can help you in so many ways in having a better life in all the ways. If you want to become a successful trader, then you must learn as many things as you can as more knowledge will then mean that you are having much brighter chances of having more earning and that you need to be a learned man to become a successful trader.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
yes you are right in my opinion when it becomes a very successful trader and can get a lot of profits should he give education how to be a good trader and good in order to become a good trader as well. but I see a lot of people who do not want to give good and true education.
I don’t think so. there are good people too and most of the learning is supposed to be done by the trader himself or you can say, all they can do is give advice but following that advice does not comes into his duty. All they will be saying would be like, have patience, learn the market thoroughly, buy low, sell high, do not give up after coming across failure few times, learn from your mistakes and do daily analysis.
Activity: 70
To be an educated in the field of trading is really an advantage.Because you can make a better plan or strategies how to be a successful trader. Even it is not really necessarilly,but an advantage.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
to start trading and be a good trader should have knowledge about good trading because trading has a high risk, if you do not have it then you can be wrong in taking decisions and losing your money
Merit: 100
it should be that anyone who has become successful because trading bitcoin and altcoin or other cryptocurrency should provide education to new players in dire need of direction, but I see still many who do not do that, do not want to educate new players.
Activity: 127
Merit: 1
You just have to tell him to read the article because there are many articles that explain the good and true trades, tell him do not be a lazy person to earn money. I do not think it's important to teach a lesson about bitcoin trading to new people
Activity: 363
And I think every failed transaction will increase our experience. To succeed, must have many failures, the best education is the experience from our own failure
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
actually, if we want to be a successful trader, we need to learn about trading and we can get it from many sources that we can find on the internet and we can also find a book about trading so we can learn from that book. I think it is not just in trade but it applies in all field and if we want to master something, we need to learn and not stop from practice and keep doing what we do. I believe that we can be a success in any field if we can learn many things related to what we do.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Of course, if a person does not understand what he is doing, that no one will pay him for such a bad job.

If somebody wants to become a successful man in any field, he has to learn a lot about this field. Certainly, only an educated trader will succeed. You can take some lessons in this business - many of them are free, on YouTube.
copper member
In my counsel there are so many people around become successful in trading.if you increment your business I notion you should be get education how to make profit accompanying.you have to invest your coin first to study and learn the elementary of crypto trading.
Activity: 28

I believe any person, regardless of the trade or not, should be educated, because any speech and all that will be said by you will reflect you and your skill. If you speak like a ten-year-old child, then nobody will want to have business with you.
Activity: 107
of course, even a simple trader needs to have enough knowledge to succeed in every trades. Trading is so complex and it has a lot of details to be learned, if you mean being educated as someone who graduated in a degree, well I think it is not needed. A successful trader must be professional on what he is doing, trading.There are some traders that haven't even reached college but got rich through trading.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
yes you are right in my opinion when it becomes a very successful trader and can get a lot of profits should he give education how to be a good trader and good in order to become a good trader as well. but I see a lot of people who do not want to give good and true education.
Activity: 95
No, not all Pro traders are educated because there are some pro traders also a low grade in schools but they have a good skills in trading. To be a successfull trader you need skills only and not a highest grade in learning.
Activity: 236
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
I think NO, because trading need skills too and skills is an actual form and everyone of us have a skills. Even you dont have a good educations or school you can be a pro trading as long as you have a good skills in it so i think there no need for that.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
I am 100% agreed with he statement people think that trading is as easy as buy low sell high which is utterly wrong  because you if you dont have command on the trading knowledge you can win few trades but not for a long time. trading is like an education you need to educate yourself before investing

but still, buy low and sell high is the most proven strategy to win on trading and i guess learning it is not hard as it may seems. Even grade 10 kids can understand and execute it themselves. Therfor you dont need to study a trading course or go to an advance school in order to learn higher education just to do trading business.

Anyone can trade as long as you know how to buy low and sell  you can always earn a guaranteed profit .

not all succesful traders are also educated because most of them were also only a regular person that comes from a poor families.
Pages:
Jump to: