Pages:
Author

Topic: A successful trader must be an educated trader? - page 26. (Read 2491 times)

Activity: 540
Merit: 100
BountyMarketCap
Is it true to state that every successful trader is an educated trader. We know how trading is tedious,reading of chart, analysing the market and making a decisive decision. Do you agree any successful trader must be an educated?

I believe yes. Our knowledge and understanding about it is an advantage specially when we all got the skills to do the given tasks here. It will take a lot of courage before we are able to adopt and understand the basics here so I believe that being educated in really an advantage for us to do the given tasks well.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
Education will help any trader to make informed choices and know the right time and avenues to invest their money and by so doing they will be very successful traders and make good profits from their investments.An educated trader indeed is a successful trader is really great and that will make the trader enjoy good success.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Must be educated for trading. It has to be said, education is the backbone of the nation. Just like the backbone of trading, it is said to be educated. An uneducated person will never be able to trade well, because there is no knowledge about his trading. Educating is very important for successful trading.
Activity: 615
Merit: 258
Yes, of course, a successful trader must be an educated trader because if you are going to start a business like this and you have no background and enough knowledge about this business do you think you will be a successful trader  in this industry so thats the reason why.
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
I know some investors and they are very knowledgeable about codec trading, but in the end they still fail. What is the reason? Are not they lucky?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
What education do you mean? formal education or trading knowledge?
I think that knowledge is important to learn for a businessman, as well as a trader must know the basic trading in technical and fundamental if you want to succeed. if you only make low purchases and high sales, then what's the difference with gambling?
A trader uses his brain to earn a lot of money and a gambler will just wait his luck. good luck sir.
I would not agree to this statement. There are billionaires who have never been to schools either. The owner of ALIBABA was rejected 10 times by the admin office of the university Harvard. The richest businessman in France dropped out of school in the age of 13. By these facts, I want to say education is not the trick to be a successful businessman is experience and speed of mind.

Education isn't just attained in four corners of the room in school. Please don't get me wrong but I think both of you have good point of views, at the same time, both of you were not able to become omniscient to see the real essence of education.
Well, to share you, education is found both in school as formal education and in life experiences. Indeed education is very important and it is required to any endeavor we are in whether it is in trading or not.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Some do not have an in-born trading skills which they need to earn in order to be in the trading field so some need to educate themselves to know that skills and to be one of those pros and learn many strategies and techniques to earn big profit.
Activity: 84
Of course, if a person does not understand what he is doing, that no one will pay him for such a bad job.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 659
Dimon69
Is it true to state that every successful trader is an educated trader. We know how trading is tedious,reading of chart, analysing the market and making a decisive decision. Do you agree any successful trader must be an educated?
If you are not educated enough about trading then I don't think you will be successful in trading that is why we have to study and learn trading everyday for us to be knowledgeable and trading is a constant learning even if we are already successful in this field.
there is no standard knowledge to start on trading and while you are in trading all you need is that you know how are you may able to handle the situation while in trading and how your emotion may handle for.
Activity: 205
It is a big YES. Success in trading requires adequate knowledge. Before trading you have to know everything about trading , simple as that. And also experience does help in trading. The masters in trading went through a lot of loss. And to be a master you just need to get through it.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

No not all successful trader are educated because there is no school or university that is offering thar thing i mean this is not yet a real profession so there is not licensed professional in these thing. All traders and successful ones are those who have the will and really eager to psuh through. They make their dreams come true by simply working hard on it giving some time to really understand the trafung system and being a master on it but that is not necessary an educated because when you say educated it means teached by someone.
I agree , I have my friends who didnt finished their college but they are good on making profit on trading. They get a lot of experience on having a daily trade and use that experience now that's why they can live on their own by just trading at their home and not by finding a low salary job.
Activity: 420

No not all successful trader are educated because there is no school or university that is offering thar thing i mean this is not yet a real profession so there is not licensed professional in these thing. All traders and successful ones are those who have the will and really eager to psuh through. They make their dreams come true by simply working hard on it giving some time to really understand the trafung system and being a master on it but that is not necessary an educated because when you say educated it means teached by someone.
Activity: 214
Yes ofcourse. When you are on trading, You should need to be a genuis and an educated as a trader. Will it be a success if you don't know how to start on trading..ofcourse not. So when you are on a currency trading you should be a smart while on trade.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
If you are not educated enough about trading then I don't think you will be successful in trading that is why we have to study and learn trading everyday for us to be knowledgeable and trading is a constant learning even if we are already successful in this field.
Activity: 518
Not 100% true - I know some traders in the cryptosphere who doesn't even know how to read EMAs. In fact these folks do alot of speculations; but they earn handsome money, man.

However, you have to know a lot about the cryptocurrencies - how will you trade if you are not aware of the coins? Here, self-education also works well.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
I agree that a successful trader must be educated, why because you have to know some analysis covering what you trading on,and proper strategy must be involved,so educated on bitcoin will help to gain profit for you.
To be educated, we need to learn more knowledge in trading and able to determine the most efficient way because without knowledge it's useless and not worth it to involve in such technology . Better to focus your job and always monitored the markets volume because our point is to earned good moneys.
Activity: 112
a successful trader must indeed be an educated trader but education does not necessarily have to be formal education as a class in finance would not teach you how to be a successful trader. a successful trader is an educated trader that is rich in information and knowledge of his trade. a trader that has vast knowledge and understanding of the stock market and market value/trend in which he trades, knows the pros and cons of the trade, has a goal, plan and strategy. education does not necessarily have to be a formal education
Activity: 154
I agree that a successful trader must be educated, why because you have to know some analysis covering what you trading on,and proper strategy must be involved,so educated on bitcoin will help to gain profit for you.
Activity: 308
A trader cannot be successful through cryptocurrency trading if he is uneducated. He needs basic understanding and the knowledge to predict the market, without which it is impossible to be successful in trading.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
In whatever profession, education is the key to success. Newbies should educate themselves to win in trading and minimize losses like falling into a trap of buying a coin during hype and avoid panic selling. Managing risk should also part of education in trading to lessen or avoid possible risk during trading. Gaining experience will further improve your skills and knowledge.
Pages:
Jump to: