Pages:
Author

Topic: A wise strategy for your bitcoin - page 10. (Read 6311 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 27, 2018, 01:45:45 AM
I'm not a good trader but I think your doing fine as I do, you just needs more time to get better and better in that strategy to make good not to say perfect but it is good to have a better experience in doing that kind of strategy. And I hope can make a big capital in doing like that if I also add some more investments in trading.
Activity: 350
April 27, 2018, 01:05:51 AM
 Smiley   I know that I just traded or invested in my bitcoin to grow it to help our financial every day that we spend just what I know here in bitcoin I have no other strategy that makes the way I know to earn a bigger . And I also know that there are many ways I can make and articulate your bitcoin. It's time to invest first and trade what I'm trying to do.You may just try to be somebody who is wise to know life and I'm next you .. because bitcoin is just that and always accepts what we do but must be careful and diligent what we need do.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 11:53:58 PM
That strategy requires you to have good timing on the market. But the problem is, by doing so, it will make you emotional and you will be prone to make mistakes making you lose some of your money.

If you want the best strategy for ordinary investors like us, "buy the dips". If you have a job you should save 20% of your monthly salary and make that available to buy when Bitcoin's price is falling.
Exactly you will need to time the market perfectly and any strategy that requires you to do it perfectly is simply not going to work for the simple reason that humans are not perfect, and we are bound to make mistakes eventually, no one is able to maintain a level of concentration so high to avoid making mistakes so that strategy is one that is never going to work.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
April 26, 2018, 10:09:04 PM
Well, can't say that's basic strategy, but it might be not so successful as you think. Like, let's imagine that, after selling your bitcoins at price "x", the price will go up, instead of down. So, that's why I think you should buy part by part till an "x" price, and not buy bitcoins on all your money at one time, that will give you mid result and with the negative situation will help you lose less.

We cannot judge someone on his or her strategy. Some strategies may not be good or work on us but some is sure to work for the others.
 The strategy he had given is quite applicable and practical. Though it is so simple. Well for us, we can do complicated strategies for higher and more productive trading and of course higher profit.

Different strategy vary to different mindset also. We can always use the basic which is buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high. However, some are risk takers that it does not just depend on the price but they play the price and still earn good amount of money. Even if they buy high, they will make it to the point that they sell higher. It only requires good analysis though.
Activity: 686
Merit: 260
April 26, 2018, 09:06:22 PM
Well, can't say that's basic strategy, but it might be not so successful as you think. Like, let's imagine that, after selling your bitcoins at price "x", the price will go up, instead of down. So, that's why I think you should buy part by part till an "x" price, and not buy bitcoins on all your money at one time, that will give you mid result and with the negative situation will help you lose less.

We cannot judge someone on his or her strategy. Some strategies may not be good or work on us but some is sure to work for the others.
 The strategy he had given is quite applicable and practical. Though it is so simple. Well for us, we can do complicated strategies for higher and more productive trading and of course higher profit.
Activity: 233
April 26, 2018, 08:55:25 PM
The strategy  in bitcoin is you buy Bitcoin when the price in the market is down,and sell when the price is high.

That's also the strategy that I did, bro. It is very good to invest in bitcoin when the price is still low because you can surely get a good profit unlike buying it in a high price. But it is also depends on the confident that you have in investing money in bitcoin.
Activity: 602
April 26, 2018, 08:51:19 PM
Hello everyone, I want to share about my strategy with bitcoin and I need your advice.
So the example is, I've buy bitcoin in price $2000/btc with amount $750 so I have 0.375 btc. When the price climb to $4100/btc, I sell my 0.184 btc to get my first capital and get $754.4 and 0.191 btc left .then when the price dump again to around $3900, I buy it again with my $754.4, so I get 0.193xxx btc and  my total btc is 0.384xx. With my $750 I can keep increase my bitcoin with this strategy. So what do you think. Am I doing right with my bitcoin? Or you have any advice. Please explain.

This good strategy but its need good timing to execute. Beside that, need good skill on technical analysis and able to read market chart. Its hard but its profitable because we can double our bitcoin with our strategy and we dont have to lose our money
Activity: 406
April 26, 2018, 06:14:14 PM
well for me as a professional trader i might recommend you the buying and buying strategy because it is one of the most effective strategy. when a token increases price then for sure suddenly it will decrease right? buy that coin and wait for the increase again
I think the wise strategy to hold your bitcoin and wait until the value or price of it will becane high, and you can able to buy more bitcoin wheb the price of it became low, and there is  no doubt that the future price of biitcoin can be really high.
Activity: 266
April 26, 2018, 05:12:28 PM
The strategy is a good timing but may advice you to keep your capital ,don't invest With it allow the investment to growth ,the market will still come up.
Activity: 668
Merit: 255
April 26, 2018, 04:52:40 PM
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 03:39:59 PM
The strategy  in bitcoin is you buy Bitcoin when the price in the market is down,and sell when the price is high.
Activity: 58
April 26, 2018, 11:01:56 AM
Hello everyone, I want to share about my strategy with bitcoin and I need your advice.
So the example is, I've buy bitcoin in price $2000/btc with amount $750 so I have 0.375 btc. When the price climb to $4100/btc, I sell my 0.184 btc to get my first capital and get $754.4 and 0.191 btc left .then when the price dump again to around $3900, I buy it again with my $754.4, so I get 0.193xxx btc and  my total btc is 0.384xx. With my $750 I can keep increase my bitcoin with this strategy. So what do you think. Am I doing right with my bitcoin? Or you have any advice. Please explain.

I think you are little impatient with the investment. It would better if you leave it for 5 years or more and withdraw a bigger amount at that time.
Activity: 108
April 26, 2018, 10:53:15 AM
Yes, your strategy is simple trading. Sell high buy low. But this needs more attention in the price when will it fall and when it will go up again. Also, this requers research, strategic planning and statistics for you to determine or forecast the price.
Activity: 154
April 26, 2018, 10:40:53 AM
Usually, during the dips is the right time to buy bitcoin, then hold it until the market will going to rise again, and that's the right time to sell it. We should follow the natural manner of investing like, 'buy low and sell high.'
Activity: 83
April 26, 2018, 09:35:27 AM
So the example is, I've buy bitcoin in price $2000/btc with amount $750 so I have 0.375 btc. When the price climb to $4100/btc, I sell my 0.184 btc to get my first capital and get $754.4 and 0.191 btc left .then when the price dump again to around $3900, I buy it again with my $754.4, so I get 0.193xxx btc and  my total btc is 0.384xx. With my $750 I can keep increase my bitcoin with this strategy. So what do you think. Am I doing right with my bitcoin? Or you have any advice. Please explain.
It is a 'good' strategy, I guess.
But, you really have to enter the market at the right time.
Just a bit late, you'll lost lots of your money.

But with your strategy, I don't think that it'll always work that way.
You still need to learn how the market goes. The market won't move just like you want them to.

I think it takes extra strategy and patience in determining the selling or buying value of bitcoin itself
Activity: 702
Merit: 255
April 26, 2018, 09:18:37 AM
To understand how to start saving, you need to consider several stages.
Namely:
- it is necessary to divide all expenses into necessary and not very necessary, that is, superfluous or those that can wait;
- Further we consider the resources for which it is necessary to pay, but this: electricity, water, gas, communications, etc.;
- then you need to calculate the costs of the products, as well as pay attention to their diet;
- we postpone the percentage, from the saved money, that they would not just lie like that, but they also worked.
When you figure out your own incomes and expenses, learn how to manage your finances correctly, then you will gain a stable financial position.

"Money should not be a crazy amount, in order to feel in a good financial situation, the money should be just enough."
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
April 26, 2018, 05:23:47 AM
We must certainly be able to determine a wise strategy or a specific purpose by constantly trying to adjust it to existing circumstances especially the price movements.
Well for me, besides still keep holding., of course, it would be nice I earn bitcoin or other income by not just investing only. Here, in this forum has been widely open for all of us to find many ways that can be profitable. In essence, we can really keep moving better without monotony.
If you have somehow managed to invest your money into the crypto currencies and that you have bought some bitcoins, then you need to make some wise strategy which can then help you out in making of some good amount of money as well so that you may not regret of investing your money into the crypto currencies. the best thing which can help you out is to go for holding of your bitcoins for longer time to get more profit.
It is already a very mart decision from a person who has invested in bitcoin. In my sincere opinion, nothing can be wiser than this at the present moment. As far as the strategy of making profit out of bitcoin goes, it is very simple and easy. A one can do that if he understands that bitcoin has a bright future and grows with time. After wards all he needs to do is hold for long.
Activity: 294
April 25, 2018, 01:31:30 PM
We all have different strategies here in bitcoin. Many people tend to hold their bitcoin for long so that they can benefit as the value of bitcoin rises. Your strategy is quite amazing, it will indeed help you increase your bitcoin and I might take this strategy too someday. As long as you are smart when it comes to watching bitcoin's price, your money will be safe from drowning.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3238
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.
April 25, 2018, 01:31:05 PM
A wise strategy is to buy and HODL onto your bitcoin.

I mean you are timing bitcoin with the hopes it will climb and then decrease in price...in other words selling at the peak and buying on the dip.

What happens when you sell and the bitcoin price keeps on going up? How are you gonna buy back in to get more bitcoin?

If it was that easy to predict what bitcoin was doing everyone would try and do it.

The same goes for then a stock dips and people buy on the dip..who is guaranteeing price will go up?

With Bitcoin I believe it will only increase in price and would not wanna sell my bitcoin otherwise I will lose the amount I have if I had to buy in at a higher price.

Regardless goodluck in your strategy!
Activity: 377
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
April 25, 2018, 01:27:13 PM
Your strategy is good but still you should be careful while practicing it since there are still instances wherein bitcoin's price falls down unexpectedly while you're in the breach of having a high profit. Having a good strategy here in bitcoin is a good thing for you to make more money but being smart still should be applied so that you can make the most of it here.
Pages:
Jump to: