Pages:
Author

Topic: A wise strategy for your bitcoin - page 9. (Read 6311 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 256
April 30, 2018, 03:44:46 AM
Hello everyone, I want to share about my strategy with bitcoin and I need your advice.
So the example is, I've buy bitcoin in price $2000/btc with amount $750 so I have 0.375 btc. When the price climb to $4100/btc, I sell my 0.184 btc to get my first capital and get $754.4 and 0.191 btc left .then when the price dump again to around $3900, I buy it again with my $754.4, so I get 0.193xxx btc and  my total btc is 0.384xx. With my $750 I can keep increase my bitcoin with this strategy. So what do you think. Am I doing right with my bitcoin? Or you have any advice. Please explain.

Yes that's true, cause geographically speaking we have different time zones and that was pretty hard ij my side to monitor the price of the coins if we have to take a rest during night time which is probably 9:00 -10:00 PM which may be 8:00 AM in different places, I guess that was a big part for me that geographically we have different places we live on and monitoring the prices may be a challenging part for us to have an effective decisions in selling our Bitcoins without being vulnerable to the mistakes that we might do..
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
April 30, 2018, 03:41:17 AM
Hello everyone, I want to share about my strategy with bitcoin and I need your advice.
So the example is, I've buy bitcoin in price $2000/btc with amount $750 so I have 0.375 btc. When the price climb to $4100/btc, I sell my 0.184 btc to get my first capital and get $754.4 and 0.191 btc left .then when the price dump again to around $3900, I buy it again with my $754.4, so I get 0.193xxx btc and  my total btc is 0.384xx. With my $750 I can keep increase my bitcoin with this strategy. So what do you think. Am I doing right with my bitcoin? Or you have any advice. Please explain.

I think for trade or invest bitcoin, Not Howmuch you invest  bitcoin but When you invest it. If you can invest in the right time, you hold and wait until the price go up. I think you will get alot.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
April 30, 2018, 03:27:04 AM
If you really are a good marketer with a good timing and luck, you will always earn money out from bitcoin. Just simply buy when bitcoin goes down and sell it when its price gets high. Just do that again and again and you will surely get rich.
when we say it does look easy but in practice we are difficult to be able to do because sometimes our mentals will be disturbed by factors other factors,
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
April 30, 2018, 03:23:25 AM
Hello everyone, I want to share my strategy with bitcoin and I need your advice.
So the example is, I've buy bitcoin in price $2000/btc with amount $750 so I have 0.375 btc. When the price climb to $4100/btc, I sell my 0.184 btc to get my first capital and get $754.4 and 0.191 btc left .then when the price dump again to around $3900, I buy it again with my $754.4, so I get 0.193xxx btc and  my total btc is 0.384xx. With my $750 I can keep increasing my bitcoin with this strategy. So what do you think? Am I doing right with my bitcoin? Or you have any advice. Please explain.
The strategy you do on Bitcoin is very wise and smart. You can get multiple benefits from your strategy. Your efforts will not end in vain. Thank you for sharing your Trading Strategy. I love it.
We are always busy in the managements of market products and that is why we do not think much about our strategies about Bitcoin. The first step is entering and from that time till now we should just focus on the progress we have made.

If the progress from Bitcoin made you rich and you have huge money in hands then the best strategy that time I consider to divide your money on a lot of businesses besides Bitcoin. The progress is continuing and the businesses are also continuing that is called portfolio.
Activity: 70
April 29, 2018, 10:29:11 PM
The strategy  in bitcoin is you buy Bitcoin when the price in the market is down,and sell when the price is high.

For me The strategy to do quality trading, not because of quantity. One of the wrong statements is the necessity to trade any time. So also with the business that we will run it, do not easily follow dna tempted FOMO when found a market that is skyrocketing suddenly. Keep in mind also that despite trading qualified with the best strategy, still there is no guarantee for us to get continuous success. And Keep in mind also that exchanger platform is not always safe because this part is often targeted by hackers. Associated with the risk, then do not ever save your coins in platform exchanger if we are actively doing trading.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
April 28, 2018, 03:59:21 PM
So the example is, I've buy bitcoin in price $2000/btc with amount $750 so I have 0.375 btc. When the price climb to $4100/btc, I sell my 0.184 btc to get my first capital and get $754.4 and 0.191 btc left .then when the price dump again to around $3900, I buy it again with my $754.4, so I get 0.193xxx btc and  my total btc is 0.384xx. With my $750 I can keep increase my bitcoin with this strategy. So what do you think. Am I doing right with my bitcoin? Or you have any advice. Please explain.

I kind of like your strategy actually it is effective and safe I bet there is some improvements to do like fix the time you buy bitcoin and sell it and the amount you sell and buy. Anyways good luck.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
April 28, 2018, 03:40:09 PM
It will regain its old price soon and may even surpass it. The more BTCs we will have in our pockets, the better it is for our future. No need to panic under such situation rather try to take the benefit.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
April 28, 2018, 06:50:48 AM
Yes, your strategy is simple trading. Sell high buy low. But this needs more attention in the price when will it fall and when it will go up again. Also, this requers research, strategic planning and statistics for you to determine or forecast the price.

It seems to me a very simple strategy. I am sure everything is not so easy. Sometimes it is better to exchange Bitcoins to other cryptocurrencies that are promising even when BTC price is pretty high.
Activity: 504
April 28, 2018, 06:16:47 AM
for me at this time the wise decision will be to keep bitcoin at home as the prices in case of its sale will not cover my expenses for its purchase
Activity: 154
April 27, 2018, 04:21:27 AM
According to my experience, the rise and the fall may not be as predictable and will have large time thresholds and to raise your capital safely by a percentage around 30% may take you 7 months or more, and that is considering that you are still under risk.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 27, 2018, 04:15:19 AM
If you really are a good marketer with a good timing and luck, you will always earn money out from bitcoin. Just simply buy when bitcoin goes down and sell it when its price gets high. Just do that again and again and you will surely get rich.

sometimes it will be difficult to know the good times to buy and sell if the market moving randomly so it makes us keep our bitcoin and wait for another increase in the price. but I agree that if we can do like what you said, our profit will bigger in the long run because we can always get a profit from one transaction. just learning more about the analysis of the price and the chart so we can determine a good time to enter the market and not miss the time to sell.
Activity: 476
www.daxico.com
April 27, 2018, 03:52:36 AM
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
April 27, 2018, 03:41:02 AM

I think this strategy can applied if we are using BTC/USDT pairs. But its require good technical analysis because we should know when to sell and when to buy with right decision.
Thats good strategy as long we hold bitcoin and not convert it to other altcoin and only to USDT because when bitcoin price down, our asset value will drop too in USDT.
I usually save money from other works and do not waste that let that go and focus every time about investment in Bitcoin and for that I settle myself to go through it. Achieving Bitcoin had been a challenge for me because I was doing with little knowledge and we know that little knowledge is a dangerous thing. Now after learning about it I am following market rules and investing in it according to the market.
Activity: 511
April 27, 2018, 03:35:45 AM
Yes, your strategy is simple trading. Sell high buy low. But this needs more attention in the price when will it fall and when it will go up again. Also, this requers research, strategic planning and statistics for you to determine or forecast the price.
The easiest thing that can be done because it does not need much thought. we can buy and also sell it according to the willingness and target that we have set. this is very beneficial for people who still do not know about bitcoin any further
That's the usual strategy in order to gain profit of all your effort during trading. The very important is to be very attentive of the price when drops. Always be objective that in a latter end you can win in every strategy you applied.
Activity: 140
April 27, 2018, 03:21:08 AM

the wise strategy for bitcoin I think not how much you invest but when you invest bitcoin. If yo have a good timing to buy bitcoin, I think when the price is low, you can get alot benefit when you sell it on the price up.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
April 27, 2018, 03:07:43 AM
That strategy requires you to have good timing on the market. But the problem is, by doing so, it will make you emotional and you will be prone to make mistakes making you lose some of your money.

If you want the best strategy for ordinary investors like us, "buy the dips". If you have a job you should save 20% of your monthly salary and make that available to buy when Bitcoin's price is falling.

On this post I've got some ideas on how to start investing. I think this is the good strategy to invest in bitcoin. I will save my 10% or 15% monthly salary to buy bitcoin when its price going down.

Thanks for this advice it helps me to start investing and trading! I think it is the best way to earn more profits than bounty and airdops.
Activity: 854
April 27, 2018, 02:54:08 AM
The easiest thing that can be done because it does not need much thought. we can buy and also sell it according to the willingness and target that we have set. this is very beneficial for people who still do not know about bitcoin any further
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
April 27, 2018, 02:46:29 AM
I'm not a good trader but I think your doing fine as I do, you just needs more time to get better and better in that strategy to make good not to say perfect but it is good to have a better experience in doing that kind of strategy. And I hope can make a big capital in doing like that if I also add some more investments in trading.
Too flipped back your word,Having that experience is good but don't fall into the same place.Startegy also can destroy someone just example the above strategy I think a better is to take dips and hodl for years.
That's the beauty of bitcoin volatility once the price is down you can buy  and when the price is high you can dump that strategy is so efficient if the bitcoin prices is in roller coaster ride, but  long investment is really an appropriate if you want bigger rate of profit.
Activity: 55
April 27, 2018, 02:25:24 AM
Bitcoin is heating up with unstable prices. If we do not take the right steps we may get a loss. The strategy on investing keeps buying now at a bargain and lets it up to our expectations. Continue to believe that Bitcoin is a wonderful source of life.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
April 27, 2018, 01:59:44 AM
I'm not a good trader but I think your doing fine as I do, you just needs more time to get better and better in that strategy to make good not to say perfect but it is good to have a better experience in doing that kind of strategy. And I hope can make a big capital in doing like that if I also add some more investments in trading.
Too flipped back your word,Having that experience is good but don't fall into the same place.Startegy also can destroy someone just example the above strategy I think a better is to take dips and hodl for years.
Pages:
Jump to: