Pages:
Author

Topic: A wise strategy for your bitcoin - page 5. (Read 6311 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
May 07, 2018, 01:40:30 PM
I have no bitcoin to build some kind of strategy but i used to work with altcoins based on one rule: always look for profit. I will never make any deal without profit for myself.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
May 07, 2018, 12:47:39 PM
In my opinion. your strategy is good. my advice, you can also use altcoin like eth, bch or btg. so you can trade other coins. and will increase your income. so in 1 week you can trade various kinds of coins and earn more income.
My strategy is that I am just selling my bitcoin now when I can feel that it could be the highest price it can give at the moment and buying bitcoin again when I saw the price dumping, I am buying and selling with that I am earning even a little at least I still have something that I will put in my profit.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
May 07, 2018, 12:38:46 PM
my strategy, by holding a coin in the long run and will sell it if bitcoin prices soar, maybe there will be big profits.
Activity: 378
Merit: 125
May 07, 2018, 11:56:17 AM
In my opinion. your strategy is good. my advice, you can also use altcoin like eth, bch or btg. so you can trade other coins. and will increase your income. so in 1 week you can trade various kinds of coins and earn more income.
Activity: 60
May 07, 2018, 11:37:41 AM
wow people has the time to think over btc strategy and not over the fiats strategy in real world. Awsome!
Activity: 99
May 07, 2018, 06:33:18 AM
Buy cheap, sell high - that's the strategy of any simple market. Great discussion of the basic principle of the market Smiley
Activity: 69
May 07, 2018, 05:21:31 AM
You are doing right with your bitcoin and that is a good strategy to grow bitcoin and that is what you called trading, just keep doing it and don't forget to analyze the chart or market by reading some news for fundamentals and also study chart for technical analysis and you will come up with a better trading strategy. As a newbie trader you are doing good with your bitcoins so keep it up.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
May 07, 2018, 05:06:45 AM
The good strategy of bitcoin is that ,when the market is greener then you will sell or trade your bitcoin, and when the market is very red then try to hold as much as possible ,so you will not be in losing track , or buy bitcoin during this time for the price value is low and hold it until such time the value will go high.
Activity: 52
May 07, 2018, 05:02:21 AM
We have different strategies about earning bitcoin or how are you going to manage it. In my case my goal is to earn as much as many bitcoin before it reaches 6000$ or 7000$ (I hope)  but there's one different thing about my strategy and it's "To earn bitcoin without investment" Meaning earning bitcoin through hard work like signature campaigns, bounties etc. So i hope i achieved this goal before the price starts to grow again.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
May 07, 2018, 04:53:01 AM
Yes, you are on the right track having a passive earnings which everyone doing that case. Actually it gains more profit but be careful by the wrong timing which bitcoin drops instantly at a time because of a sudden market trends that will also lose your capital.
Activity: 350
Merit: 110
May 07, 2018, 04:47:23 AM
I dont  have a bitcoin but if i have a bitcoin i do strategy is buying in a low price of bitcoin and hold and monator the price and if i see i get a profit the profit i sell and the other will hold again and i dont sell if the price will goes down and i put it my mind is do patience.
That is the strategy the OP is currently doing in case you didn't understand what he said.

Your strategy has one weakness. No person in the world knows how much bitcoin will cost in the future. So your numbers don't matter.
He is not saying that you should follow his strategy, he is just implying what good results came with that kind of strategy. You don't need to know what the future hold for bitcoin's price to understand what he said, the point is just to buy low and sell high.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
May 07, 2018, 04:30:32 AM
now I think that the wise strategy for me is to keep bitcoin because the prices are not too high, they simply will not cover my expenses for its purchase during the fall of prices
Activity: 322
Merit: 25
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”
May 06, 2018, 05:51:40 PM
I dont  have a bitcoin but if i have a bitcoin i do strategy is buying in a low price of bitcoin and hold and monator the price and if i see i get a profit the profit i sell and the other will hold again and i dont sell if the price will goes down and i put it my mind is do patience.
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
May 06, 2018, 03:32:19 PM
It's a good strategy, I think you know, what you say. But the problem can be, when the btc can go down and you can be really scared, so be patient with this way.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
May 06, 2018, 03:18:31 PM
Hello everyone, I want to share about my strategy with bitcoin and I need your advice.
So the example is, I've buy bitcoin in price $2000/btc with amount $750 so I have 0.375 btc. When the price climb to $4100/btc, I sell my 0.184 btc to get my first capital and get $754.4 and 0.191 btc left .then when the price dump again to around $3900, I buy it again with my $754.4, so I get 0.193xxx btc and  my total btc is 0.384xx. With my $750 I can keep increase my bitcoin with this strategy. So what do you think. Am I doing right with my bitcoin? Or you have any advice. Please explain.
The wise strategy that you can do is to hold all of your bitcoins. Holding is the key for you to easily earn money. You should only improve your patience for you to do holding. You can be become one of the people who became rich because they hold their bitcoins in a long time.
If you have bought the bitcoins and that you are not able to make some good strategy which can help you in making of money, then the best thing to do is none other than that of holding of all your bitcoins for as long as you can. It will surely help you in making of some very good amount of money because of the reason that the market value of bitcoin keeps on going up and thus it helps the investors in making more money.
Activity: 36
May 06, 2018, 12:32:49 PM
I buy bitcoin when it falls. To sell at favorable prices is not always possible. In the near future, I plan to buy bitcoin at $ 7500 and sell for $ 12500
Activity: 122
May 06, 2018, 11:49:01 AM
a wise strategy for my bitcoin is give yourself a time for your bitcoin. always allow yourself to open the bitcoin tab and then answer some question even if two or three per day. another is, making money is not so easy that is wy you need to do hard work in your bitcoin.

I think If you do not have a short-term target, it might as well just hold what you buy and just wait to grow in value for years.
It's very difficult to manage market time, so the easier thing to do is buy during dips and hold it for long periods of time. The length at which you are willing to hold it also depends on what your target is.

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
May 06, 2018, 11:45:13 AM
The best strategy is to hold, if we really need money then sell stocks, home or gold is better than selling bitcoin, if we sell now then we will regret because the price tag skyrocketed immediately and will make us get a huge profit.

I agree with this. I'll suggest to everyone who's asking for a wise strategy for their bitcoin to just hold it for months or even years for better results. But then if you really need cash you can cash out some of it. And then the remaining will bloom itself just hold it for a long time
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
May 06, 2018, 11:34:14 AM
Yes mate, you are doing absolutely the way it should be. It doesn't matter how little you increase your bitcoins, the goal is to increase your bitcoins.
I guess the only challenge that I face is knowing the perfect timing to buy and sell. I assume you are a full time trader who focuses at prices 24/7.

actually, trading is my side job. I work 8 hours a day, Monday till friday, but I'm working a lot in front of my computer. And my work doesn't disturb me while doing this.
If you have bitcoin dont easily exchange it into money . Hold it until the price gets higher . It isa good investment.
Activity: 127
May 06, 2018, 09:01:03 AM
If you trade with the overall capital you have, then the greater your risk will suffer losses that do not allow the money back. However, if you only trade 15% of your total portfolio, if you have the opportunity to remain present every trading. And if you are smart to manage your finances but still lose, then still can get profit as a whole.
Pages:
Jump to: