Pages:
Author

Topic: A wise strategy for your bitcoin - page 8. (Read 6311 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 111
April 30, 2018, 07:38:42 PM
Hello everyone, I want to share about my strategy with bitcoin and I need your advice.
So the example is, I've buy bitcoin in price $2000/btc with amount $750 so I have 0.375 btc. When the price climb to $4100/btc, I sell my 0.184 btc to get my first capital and get $754.4 and 0.191 btc left .then when the price dump again to around $3900, I buy it again with my $754.4, so I get 0.193xxx btc and  my total btc is 0.384xx. With my $750 I can keep increase my bitcoin with this strategy. So what do you think. Am I doing right with my bitcoin? Or you have any advice. Please explain.
The wise strategy is to buy bitcoin when the price is low, and to buy stuff with your bitcoin when the price is high .In order to purchase cryptocurrencies we need an online wallet. Coinbase is a web-based platform that allows to buy and sell bitcoins.A hard wallet is good because it provides an extra level of protection then nobody can hack and steal the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
April 30, 2018, 07:27:26 PM
no problem, I think it's a great trading strategy. I also often do the same strategy to trade in altcoin. Sell ​​when the price is high and buy back when the price goes down.
Activity: 644
Merit: 127
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 30, 2018, 07:13:02 PM
It's very hard to time the market, so the easier thing to do is just buy during dips and hold them for a long period of time. The length in which you are willing to hold would also depend on what your target is. If you don't have any short term targets, might as well just hold what you bought and just wait for it to grow in value over the years.

Yes thats true, cause geographically speaking we have different time zones and that was pretty hard ij my side to monitor the price of the coins if we have to take a rest during night time ahichbis probably 9:00 -10:00 PM which may be 8:00 AM in different places, I guess that was a big part for me that geographically we have different places we luve on and monitoring the prices may be a challeging part for us to have an effective decisions in selling our Bitcoins without being vulnerable to the mistakes that we might do.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 30, 2018, 07:12:11 PM
Hello everyone, I want to share about my strategy with bitcoin and I need your advice.
So the example is, I've buy bitcoin in price $2000/btc with amount $750 so I have 0.375 btc. When the price climb to $4100/btc, I sell my 0.184 btc to get my first capital and get $754.4 and 0.191 btc left .then when the price dump again to around $3900, I buy it again with my $754.4, so I get 0.193xxx btc and  my total btc is 0.384xx. With my $750 I can keep increase my bitcoin with this strategy. So what do you think. Am I doing right with my bitcoin? Or you have any advice. Please explain.

Yes you have a wise strategy and you always remember the basic strategy in trading which is effective " buy low and sell high". That's the most effective way if you want to earn but if you want to earn more than that you must start with this strategy until such time you can learn how to make it huge. So bro continue what you are doing.
Merit: 130
April 30, 2018, 07:04:00 PM
If you really are a good marketer with a good timing and luck, you will always earn money out from bitcoin. Just simply buy when bitcoin goes down and sell it when its price gets high. Just do that again and again and you will surely get rich.
That is a very big if, how many people are able to earn money through trading? Many studies show that in the forex market about 90% of people lose all their money that they invested in forex in less than a year, and taking into account that bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are more volatile and even more difficult to predict that percentage must be higher.

well, that's the trading world. Some win and some lose. If the number of the winner is greater than the lost, this is certainly a failure for the trading provider company. Conversely, if the number of losers same as you mentioned, then it is their advantage. It's just a business issue and we are a part of their business methor, Like it or not, it is your own decision.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
April 30, 2018, 05:58:15 PM
If you really are a good marketer with a good timing and luck, you will always earn money out from bitcoin. Just simply buy when bitcoin goes down and sell it when its price gets high. Just do that again and again and you will surely get rich.
That is a very big if, how many people are able to earn money through trading? Many studies show that in the forex market about 90% of people lose all their money that they invested in forex in less than a year, and taking into account that bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are more volatile and even more difficult to predict that percentage must be higher.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
April 30, 2018, 05:56:20 PM
That is good idea you can earn a lot by that strategy but it requires a good trader characteristic because you can predict when to buy and sell. A wise trader can easily do this buy for me my strategy is just to hold bitcoins in my wallet and wait for the right time to sell.
Activity: 300
Merit: 10
April 30, 2018, 04:14:25 PM
for me now it is important to keep bitcoin at home for further sale at a higher price
Activity: 128
April 30, 2018, 12:21:07 PM
You are doing great with youre strategy so keep doing that until you  can earn a money, that was called trading and you are doing a great job for that . Me but bitcoin in a low price and when the price high i sell it.
Activity: 413
Merit: 105
April 30, 2018, 12:18:57 PM

My strategy in bitcoin is too save more bitcoin if the price of it is in low state. And if it goes high it is time for you to sell your bitcoin because of it you can gain a lot of profit which is good to earn more bitcoin. Be wise in using bitcoin because you will save and to have a better bitcoin that you own.
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
April 30, 2018, 12:10:14 PM
As history shows, trading in bitcoin does not lead to anything good. The rate of bitcoin increases by jerks from $ 1 to $ 30 then to $ 200. A few more years passed and the exchange rate exceeded $ 1000 and then grew to $ 20,000. To guess exact kickbacks not to turn out and here it is not possible to have time in a wave of growth. Therefore, the hodl strategy is better suited here
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
April 30, 2018, 10:58:46 AM
maybe a good strategy is to hold bitcoin when the price drops and then sell it when the price goes up or you can hold it again to get more profit
Merit: 130
April 30, 2018, 09:40:36 AM
Hello everyone, I want to share my strategy with bitcoin and I need your advice.
So the example is, I've buy bitcoin in price $2000/btc with amount $750 so I have 0.375 btc. When the price climb to $4100/btc, I sell my 0.184 btc to get my first capital and get $754.4 and 0.191 btc left .then when the price dump again to around $3900, I buy it again with my $754.4, so I get 0.193xxx btc and  my total btc is 0.384xx. With my $750 I can keep increasing my bitcoin with this strategy. So what do you think? Am I doing right with my bitcoin? Or you have any advice. Please explain.
The strategy you do on Bitcoin is very wise and smart. You can get multiple benefits from your strategy. Your efforts will not end in vain. Thank you for sharing your Trading Strategy. I love it.
We are always busy in the managements of market products and that is why we do not think much about our strategies about Bitcoin. The first step is entering and from that time till now we should just focus on the progress we have made.

If the progress from Bitcoin made you rich and you have huge money in hands then the best strategy that time I consider to divide your money on a lot of businesses besides Bitcoin. The progress is continuing and the businesses are also continuing that is called portfolio.

Well, you have a point mate. The strategy of buy and sell of bitcoin has really made us possible to be rich in the future and it requires patience ofcourse and keep on monitoring the market of bitcoin. About making a business besides bitcoin is make effective I guess, if there is no bitcoin anymore, I mean if the cryptocurrency will end.

well, so far .. I only consider income from cryptocurrency as a side income even though its value is slightly bigger than at salary my main job. But it can not guarantee you. If ad insurance is going to protect your money from cryptocurrency speculation, then I will be ready to leave my main job and be able to focus with this cryptocurrency.
Activity: 238
April 30, 2018, 07:07:40 AM
My strategy in bitcoin is to keep increasing my bitcoin balance. I'm not interested in betting. I will continue to develop and increase its value. No matter the inflation or deflation, my bitcoin will be invested and not for betting.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
April 30, 2018, 06:05:20 AM
Personally my startegy is to earn and save my coins from my participation on bounties and signature campaigns, I don't cash out any, I just save them, technicallly holding my coins and just save them, planning to do this for a year and see how it will turn out. I have high hopes that keeping and holding my Bitcoins from the campaigns I completed for a year would be worth it.
Activity: 124
▰▰ ARENA SPACE ▰▰
April 30, 2018, 05:54:36 AM
when you say wise it can be an aggressive wise or an conservative wise it depends on your actions to be taken involving the situation on the market for some the definition of wise is just holding the certain coin for year an long term investing style for them short term risk is just a common hurdles vice versa for short term holders where they take advantage of every opportunity.
Activity: 294
April 30, 2018, 05:44:24 AM
A wise strategy for your bitcoin is Trading.Just do it and don't forget to analyze the chart and Obviously, you should have to good knowledge about news and market price also.Analysis the chart and you will day by day learn you will and doing your best at a  time you found out. Finally, Your benefit level Growing And do not lose hope.
April 30, 2018, 05:23:17 AM
my strategy is I will buy bitcoin when bitcoin price goes down then hold it and I will sell when bitcoin price goes up or when I have got profit, if I have not got profit then I will keep holding it till I get profit
Activity: 146
April 30, 2018, 04:14:41 AM
We have a lot of strategies and skills to make a lot of money, and if you really want to buy bitcoin before the price goes up, it's a good idea to buy it at a low price.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
April 30, 2018, 04:10:06 AM
Hello everyone, I want to share my strategy with bitcoin and I need your advice.
So the example is, I've buy bitcoin in price $2000/btc with amount $750 so I have 0.375 btc. When the price climb to $4100/btc, I sell my 0.184 btc to get my first capital and get $754.4 and 0.191 btc left .then when the price dump again to around $3900, I buy it again with my $754.4, so I get 0.193xxx btc and  my total btc is 0.384xx. With my $750 I can keep increasing my bitcoin with this strategy. So what do you think? Am I doing right with my bitcoin? Or you have any advice. Please explain.
The strategy you do on Bitcoin is very wise and smart. You can get multiple benefits from your strategy. Your efforts will not end in vain. Thank you for sharing your Trading Strategy. I love it.
We are always busy in the managements of market products and that is why we do not think much about our strategies about Bitcoin. The first step is entering and from that time till now we should just focus on the progress we have made.

If the progress from Bitcoin made you rich and you have huge money in hands then the best strategy that time I consider to divide your money on a lot of businesses besides Bitcoin. The progress is continuing and the businesses are also continuing that is called portfolio.

Well, you have a point mate. The strategy of buy and sell of bitcoin has really made us possible to be rich in the future and it requires patience ofcourse and keep on monitoring the market of bitcoin. About making a business besides bitcoin is make effective I guess, if there is no bitcoin anymore, I mean if the crypto currency will end.
Pages:
Jump to: