Pages:
Author

Topic: A wise strategy for your bitcoin - page 25. (Read 6311 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
August 23, 2017, 12:02:34 AM
Hello everyone, I want to share about my strategy with bitcoin and I need your advice.
So the example is, I've buy bitcoin in price $2000/btc with amount $750 so I have 0.375 btc. When the price climb to $4100/btc, I sell my 0.184 btc to get my first capital and get $754.4 and 0.191 btc left .then when the price dump again to around $3900, I buy it again with my $754.4, so I get 0.193xxx btc and  my total btc is 0.384xx. With my $750 I can keep increase my bitcoin with this strategy. So what do you think. Am I doing right with my bitcoin? Or you have any advice. Please explain.
The wisest strategy that you can do to your bitcoin is to invest in at online trading website such as poloniex Poloniex is an online money trading websitr in where you can invest your bitcoin ,buy a bitcoin and sell a bicoin that can enable your bitcoin to grow.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
August 23, 2017, 12:00:00 AM
Hello everyone, I want to share about my strategy with bitcoin and I need your advice.
So the example is, I've buy bitcoin in price $2000/btc with amount $750 so I have 0.375 btc. When the price climb to $4100/btc, I sell my 0.184 btc to get my first capital and get $754.4 and 0.191 btc left .then when the price dump again to around $3900, I buy it again with my $754.4, so I get 0.193xxx btc and  my total btc is 0.384xx. With my $750 I can keep increase my bitcoin with this strategy. So what do you think. Am I doing right with my bitcoin? Or you have any advice. Please explain.
This is not the new stretagy of the trading in bitcoin price fluctuations but i am using this trick from long ago and also my big big traders friends are using this trick .
For a trader it is a tedious job to handle the price fluctuations , so if they bought at high then if the price get dummped then they need to buy a small fraction of the bitcoin again , And if again get down then they can again buy small amount to make the average of the price of the bitcoin at which they bought .
So use this trick to grow your bitcoin amount that you have , but here don't forget to make trading with this amount of the bitcoin with big coins because fluctuations in these days we are seeing in the bitcoin with only mostly increase and very small down ,so this is the trick to make money with long term hold of your btc .
But if you can make buy of altcoins with your bitcoin then you can easily make big earnings.
Best of luck Smiley
Handling the price fluctuations is the basic job of a trader. He has the skills to tackle the volatility in such a way that it always benefits him or else what good it is to be called a "trader"? Switching from bitcoins to altcoins so that you can earn more bitcoins with them is okay. Otherwise, altcoins are not an option.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 510
August 22, 2017, 11:21:39 PM

This strategy can work but be careful buying too high or selling too low. You could find yourself selling at $4100 for example and the price goes up to $5000. You may still be able to buy back but it could take 6 months. Or if you buy at $4000 and the price keeps dropping to $3500. This kind of thing will probably happen to you and you just have to try to wait it out.
Activity: 292
August 22, 2017, 11:04:02 PM
Nowadays, its hard to do that strategy because bitcoin is already rising. You have to really focus on the market from time to time to get succeeded in this strategy. What I do was, hold my bitcoin if there is an increase with the value and I needed money, I get some of it. But I prefer to store it in my wallet since it it profitable.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
August 22, 2017, 09:45:53 PM
So the example is, I've buy bitcoin in price $2000/btc with amount $750 so I have 0.375 btc. When the price climb to $4100/btc, I sell my 0.184 btc to get my first capital and get $754.4 and 0.191 btc left .then when the price dump again to around $3900, I buy it again with my $754.4, so I get 0.193xxx btc and  my total btc is 0.384xx. With my $750 I can keep increase my bitcoin with this strategy. So what do you think. Am I doing right with my bitcoin? Or you have any advice. Please explain.

Congrats dude, you discovered a magical mathematical way to increase your bitcoin. Dude, are you kidding?

Everybody know this, but the problem is that you can't apply this to the real trade. What if you miss the train after you sell at $4100/btc and bitcoin goes up to $10000, I really wonder your answer. This is not applicable to the real trade.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 22, 2017, 09:45:30 PM
All I can say is nice, you're doing it right. You're on the right track and just keep up the good work. Always have sometime to check the price of bitcoin and don't buy at the pump but buy on the dips. There's no secret anymore or you don't need any advice as you are doing it already, well I can't add anymore just make sure you have a strong sense.
Activity: 36
Merit: 4
August 22, 2017, 09:41:20 PM
As a newbee in cryptocurrency world, I think I'll use this strategy , because its easy to understand and we just need the right timing and patience to do it. So, thanks for share it. It will be very useful for all newbe in this forum if they read this.
Activity: 490
August 22, 2017, 09:33:51 PM
This is a good strategy mate, keep it up, you gonna earn good profit in that way. You are lucky because you are having good amount of bitcoin in your wallet to hold on. Keep it up since you are gaining on that strategy. Once I got lot of money I will invest on that way too.

Good Luck mate.
Activity: 644
August 22, 2017, 09:27:05 PM
This is indeed a good strategy. You ll get many such opportunities where you can take benefit of small term dips in Bitcoin. Price has always risen in long term. Therefore, if there is any dip. You can rely over that and buy more. But sometimes you may face a situation where you sold your Bitcoin and price instead of going down rose more and never came back. That is too common. So, you need to be quick with your analysis and timing. That is why I believe in long term investment than short term trading in Bitcoin. Dips are best for buying. So, instead of selling your bitcoins, just keep on buying more to be free of such uncertainty.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
August 22, 2017, 09:14:56 PM
Well, of course that's a very good strategy, but if you're going to multiply bitcoin, I just suggest to buy bitcoin in large quantities when the price goes down, and sell it when bitcoin prices are rising high and start stabilizing, because in a few moments , Bitcoin prices will surely drop, and rise again in less than 24 hours. But it's a good strategy.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
August 22, 2017, 08:54:53 PM
Your strategy is good and you got lucky buy bitcoin is the right time, but we can't always predict what will happen to the market. When you bought bitcoin again you could have use half of your money and then buy again if the price goes down.

Anyone who buys Bitcoin at any time is lucky. Seriously anyone who ever bought Bitcoin and held made a fortune. I think there is no difference now and soon people who bought now will have made 5x on their investment like everyone else and the others will be saying "I wish I invested in 2017". Grin
Activity: 364
Merit: 130
August 22, 2017, 08:30:04 PM
Your strategy is good. But I recommend you apply it to the sale between BTC and the Altcoin. The altcoin is easier to control on volatility than the BTC.

I doubt its right dude, because what I'm seeing in altcoin i.e ETH, I've some of my btc stuck there, its movements are so damn slow, in the other side, bitcoin keep on rising, and my btc on eth keep on drowning. but I have no idea with other alt, but I don't chose this strategy because of that.
Activity: 420
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
August 22, 2017, 05:04:49 AM
Your strategy is good and you got lucky buy bitcoin is the right time, but we can't always predict what will happen to the market. When you bought bitcoin again you could have use half of your money and then buy again if the price goes down.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
August 22, 2017, 04:31:41 AM

This should be in the Trading Discussion section.

Every action that nets you positive btc is good no matter how small the gains are. As long as you are not losing anything and gaining something, you are on a good run. Also, it's good that you know how to do some simple bankroll management and not get greedy. That is a one-way trip for you to lose money = no bankroll management.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
August 22, 2017, 04:19:53 AM
Your strategy is good. But I recommend you apply it to the sale between BTC and the Altcoin. The altcoin is easier to control on volatility than the BTC.
Activity: 952
Merit: 323
August 22, 2017, 04:08:47 AM
it is very goood strategy dude that's how a trader growing up their bitcoin. i usually call strategy like that with " playing in safe zone " because at first you try to get back your capital value, playing in the safe zone is good but to get big profits take a time little more.
i have no doubt that it is very effective to avoid losing with your trade.
Activity: 269
Merit: 102
August 22, 2017, 04:04:36 AM

If you are not doing some other more important things that you can fully monitor the price movement of Bitcoin all the time, then perhaps that would work in your favor. But you need to be certain with your Bitcoin's price prediction. Or else you are just wasting some % of pump in what you are doing.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
August 22, 2017, 03:57:55 AM
The main principle is right. Buy at lower price, sell at highest and re-buy at lowest price again. However, you need to do that on the right timing. It requires some knowledge and understanding of the markets. But it's learnable as everything. You only need to spend some time.
Activity: 403
Less is more
August 22, 2017, 03:52:45 AM
You are doing very great. There is nothing need to be worried. Just hope that the price will not be pumped too hard so that you can re buy bitcoin with the cheap price. When I see bitcoin bump to $3300, I sold all of my bitcoin and then, it was pumped up to $4400. What a damn decision
Activity: 477
Merit: 100
August 22, 2017, 03:16:32 AM
You timed the market this time and made you some profit. But what happens if the price keeps falling? That is the risk you are taking of you are trading. You can hodl some of your bitcoins and another part for trading. Or just buy the dip, it is proven profitable as well.
Trading bitcoin -  altcoin is risky so I prefer like to trading bitcoin -  fiat because the price of Bitcoin will keep increase and the value of fiat only slowly decrease.
Pages:
Jump to: