Pages:
Author

Topic: A wise strategy for your bitcoin - page 27. (Read 6311 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 130
August 21, 2017, 11:28:07 PM
Yes mate, you are doing absolutely the way it should be. It doesn't matter how little you increase your bitcoins, the goal is to increase your bitcoins.
I guess the only challenge that I face is knowing the perfect timing to buy and sell. I assume you are a full time trader who focuses at prices 24/7.

actually, trading is my side job. I work 8 hours a day, Monday till friday, but I'm working a lot in front of my computer. And my work doesn't disturb me while doing this.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
August 21, 2017, 11:26:20 PM
It's very hard to time the market, so the easier thing to do is just buy during dips and hold them for a long period of time. The length in which you are willing to hold would also depend on what your target is. If you don't have any short term targets, might as well just hold what you bought and just wait for it to grow in value over the years.
August 21, 2017, 11:21:21 PM
That strategy requires you to have good timing on the market. But the problem is, by doing so, it will make you emotional and you will be prone to make mistakes making you lose some of your money.
Yes, we need a good timing for doing this. But no, if you say it make me emotional or something, because what I see is the quantity of my btc, not the price, as long as my btc increases, I think that wasn't a mistake.

It is risky since you need to have the right timing when to buy and to sell the coins and as long as you have the patience and knowledge in trading then you are in your way to become a profitable trader.
you're right, Need patience and knowledge about trading to do it right. As long as Im a newbe at trading, so all I need is just learn and learn from others experience.

Seems like you've got good timing, but you are squeezing pennies to make cents. Honestly it would be smarter to buy in more when you can and hold for the long term.

I will try to be smarter than this. and yes I do, I want to hold it for long term, but I also need to increase its quantity Grin
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
August 21, 2017, 10:52:58 PM
Hello everyone, I want to share about my strategy with bitcoin and I need your advice.
So the example is, I've buy bitcoin in price $2000/btc with amount $750 so I have 0.375 btc. When the price climb to $4100/btc, I sell my 0.184 btc to get my first capital and get $754.4 and 0.191 btc left .then when the price dump again to around $3900, I buy it again with my $754.4, so I get 0.193xxx btc and  my total btc is 0.384xx. With my $750 I can keep increase my bitcoin with this strategy. So what do you think. Am I doing right with my bitcoin? Or you have any advice. Please explain.

There are some traders that I know use this strategy but they use it in altcoins. Your strategy is good because you did not lose anything since you already got back your capital and your profit is earning as well. In this way, you can multiply your coins in a short amount of time than just merely saving it in your wallet. It is risky since you need to have the right timing when to buy and to sell the coins and as long as you have the patience and knowledge in trading then you are in your way to become a profitable trader.
Activity: 490
Merit: 258
August 21, 2017, 10:52:39 PM
Hello everyone, I want to share about my strategy with bitcoin and I need your advice.
So the example is, I've buy bitcoin in price $2000/btc with amount $750 so I have 0.375 btc. When the price climb to $4100/btc, I sell my 0.184 btc to get my first capital and get $754.4 and 0.191 btc left .then when the price dump again to around $3900, I buy it again with my $754.4, so I get 0.193xxx btc and  my total btc is 0.384xx. With my $750 I can keep increase my bitcoin with this strategy. So what do you think. Am I doing right with my bitcoin? Or you have any advice. Please explain.

Yes mate, you are doing absolutely the way it should be. It doesn't matter how little you increase your bitcoins, the goal is to increase your bitcoins.
I guess the only challenge that I face is knowing the perfect timing to buy and sell. I assume you are a full time trader who focuses at prices 24/7.
Activity: 652
Merit: 257
August 21, 2017, 10:40:44 PM
Seems like you've got good timing, but you are squeezing pennies to make cents. Honestly it would be smarter to buy in more when you can and hold for the long term.

When it's a good investment, it's wiser to keep buying in than trying to time the market.

You don't see Warren Buffett buying and selling his shares due to market fluctuations. He buys for the long haul because he sees good value. Ultimately, that should be the reason behind holding BTC fellas.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 637
August 21, 2017, 10:40:29 PM
If you're going to trade, this is a conservative and wise way to do it. So keep it up!

You preserve your principal investment by only selling off profit and then you're only using profit for future investments (bets), which keeps your risk lower. And if you were to have bought in at $3900 and then the price goes to $2900 you should busy some more. And if it falls to $1900 you should buy some more. And if it falls to $900 you should buy some more. And if it falls back to the low hundreds you should back the truck up and buy a load!
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
August 21, 2017, 10:35:07 PM
You are doing right with your bitcoin and that is a good strategy to grow bitcoin and that is what you called trading, just keep doing it and don't forget to analyze the chart or market by reading some news for fundamentals and also study chart for technical analysis and you will come up with a better trading strategy. As a newbie trader you are doing good with your bitcoins so keep it up.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
August 21, 2017, 09:38:44 PM
That strategy requires you to have good timing on the market. But the problem is, by doing so, it will make you emotional and you will be prone to make mistakes making you lose some of your money.

If you want the best strategy for ordinary investors like us, "buy the dips". If you have a job you should save 20% of your monthly salary and make that available to buy when Bitcoin's price is falling.
August 21, 2017, 09:20:07 PM
Pages:
Jump to: