Pages:
Author

Topic: A wise strategy for your bitcoin - page 4. (Read 6311 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 130
May 08, 2018, 07:49:38 AM
We have different strategies about earning bitcoin or how are you going to manage it. In my case my goal is to earn as much as many bitcoin before it reaches 6000$ or 7000$ (I hope)  but there's one different thing about my strategy and it's "To earn bitcoin without investment" Meaning earning bitcoin through hard work like signature campaigns, bounties etc. So i hope i achieved this goal before the price starts to grow again.

well, let's just say the strategy you use is to play safe with cryptocurrency. Of course, the risks faced when entering the world of cryptocurrency without using the capital and just use the bounty and signature campaign remains the same, only thing that you sacrifice here is just time to do all those things. The downside, the income you earn depends only on the amount of work you get from bounty and signature campaigns.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
May 08, 2018, 06:22:55 AM
may be a wise strategy is you must know when the right time to buy and sell, if the price is down then do not have to worry and do not panic, hold the coins you have and wait until the price goes up again or when you already get profit to sell
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
May 08, 2018, 05:54:06 AM
Yes mate, you are doing absolutely the way it should be. It doesn't matter how little you increase your bitcoins, the goal is to increase your bitcoins.
I guess the only challenge that I face is knowing the perfect timing to buy and sell. I assume you are a full time trader who focuses at prices 24/7.

actually, trading is my side job. I work 8 hours a day, Monday till friday, but I'm working a lot in front of my computer. And my work doesn't disturb me while doing this.
Mate I have also my strategy and that is to joined bounty program and a holder of tokens and coins.This is not easy but I have a potential to make my profits grow.
Activity: 462
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
May 08, 2018, 04:37:05 AM
This is actually a sound strategy. But then again it requires you to really keep an eye on the market (i mean if you have Bitcoin in your wallet, who doesn't right?). If I may add,  if i were you. I would wait for peaks to happen then i would decide to sell or buy. Buy at the lowest peak, sell at the highest peak. This would really need some precise predictions.
Activity: 300
May 08, 2018, 04:30:32 AM
the choice falls on only one strategy and this is keeping it at home as prices are still not so high
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 02:44:19 AM
Earn price difference by fluctuations in currency trading is the best way to get COINS, but sometimes the market is not so good prediction, so trade is not practical for many investors, I would recommend to hold for a long time.
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
May 08, 2018, 02:39:54 AM
The strategy is a good timing but may advice you to keep your capital ,don't invest With it allow the investment to growth ,the market will still come up.
Activity: 158
May 08, 2018, 02:39:44 AM
A wise strategy is that do not be over ruled by money. ALWAYD FOLLOW THE RULES. BE OBEDIENT. Do not make multiple accounts for that is against the law. Be vigilant also with hackers.
Activity: 224
May 08, 2018, 12:59:42 AM
I think you are quite right and are at the right time too. It would be better if you hold it for a long time because I think bitcoin is perfect for long term investment.
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
HPQ.IO - #1 Industrial ICO in Asia '2018
May 08, 2018, 12:46:17 AM
I hope the crisis will pass and life will recover and prosper.
The crisis does make many people worried about this condition.
Tappi crisis is inevitable, there are stages of the process to go through until the crisis is completely over.
Activity: 46
May 07, 2018, 10:46:12 PM
I also started with this strategy ... and it is the most optimal one.  some people make mistakes when they sell all their bitcoins and hope that it will become cheaper, but it grows and they have to buy more.  You need to be smarter and learn the market.
Activity: 476
May 07, 2018, 10:30:17 PM
Hello everyone, I want to share about my strategy with bitcoin and I need your advice.
So the example is, I've buy bitcoin in price $2000/btc with amount $750 so I have 0.375 btc. When the price climb to $4100/btc, I sell my 0.184 btc to get my first capital and get $754.4 and 0.191 btc left .then when the price dump again to around $3900, I buy it again with my $754.4, so I get 0.193xxx btc and  my total btc is 0.384xx. With my $750 I can keep increase my bitcoin with this strategy. So what do you think. Am I doing right with my bitcoin? Or you have any advice. Please explain.
You have a good strategy I plan to adapt to this kind of technique but it needs a high amount capital since the price of bitcoin is high. Just continue doing it and I am trying my best to earn bitcoins in order to follow your steps in trading. I like it but it needs to be updated on bitcoins issue. Good luck!
Activity: 339
Merit: 120
May 07, 2018, 07:44:23 PM
Hello everyone, I want to share about my strategy with bitcoin and I need your advice.
So the example is, I've buy bitcoin in price $2000/btc with amount $750 so I have 0.375 btc. When the price climb to $4100/btc, I sell my 0.184 btc to get my first capital and get $754.4 and 0.191 btc left .then when the price dump again to around $3900, I buy it again with my $754.4, so I get 0.193xxx btc and  my total btc is 0.384xx. With my $750 I can keep increase my bitcoin with this strategy. So what do you think. Am I doing right with my bitcoin? Or you have any advice. Please explain.
Well for me, that was just certainly good because you can gradually manage your capital to keep your money rising by means of expanding your earning capacity everytime you buy Bitcoin at its dump which I bet many of us do also do since it was that too affordable for us to purchase it at its lower price. I do also think it positively that the way you are selling your Bitcoin is for a good purpose which is to use it again for purchasing Bitcoin because other people tend to sell at low price for an easy money and to eventually cut their losses that is why we are all suffering at the dump but at the same time getting into the opportunity of having the chance to buy Bitcoin at its low price to increase the possibility to earn more once the price goes into a pump that is really worthy for the money you have spent.
Activity: 378
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
May 07, 2018, 07:36:23 PM
now I think that the wise strategy for me is to keep bitcoin because the prices are not too high, they simply will not cover my expenses for its purchase during the fall of prices
Well i think the wise strategy to do for our bitcoin is to hold or to keep our bitcoin for a year and be very profitable  after we sell our bitcoin for a higher price, and for me the other wise strategy to do is to buy more bitcoin as long as the price of bitcoin is cheap.
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
May 07, 2018, 07:10:49 PM

CryptoCurrency's trade business should be respected and rewarded as a continuing battle on the battlefield. Only people who do not have more knowledge will attack without training first.
In fact, the right trading strategy is just a theory and will come true if you want to practice it right. Just by testing, you can prove whether the strategy works well or not.
Activity: 453
Merit: 101
RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE
May 07, 2018, 05:47:43 PM
Wise decision they say comes from no one but the wise ones with intrinsic wisdom. Your plight in the steps you are taking with your BTC deals Trading is a wise one. Because buying at low price/dip and selling at High price at bump are the etiquette imbibed by every effective and efficient Bitcoinner Trader. Follow more the Market trend and keep the flag going.
Activity: 364
May 07, 2018, 05:10:21 PM
are you kidding.. its hard to do that strategy because bitcoin is already rising. You have to really focus on the market from time to time to get succeeded in this strategy. What I do was, hold my bitcoin if there is an increase with the value and I needed money, I get some of it. But I prefer to store it in my wallet since it it profitable.
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
May 07, 2018, 05:04:37 PM
The good strategy of bitcoin is that ,when the market is greener then you will sell or trade your bitcoin, and when the market is very red then try to hold as much as possible ,so you will not be in losing track , or buy bitcoin during this time for the price value is low and hold it until such time the value will go high.
For me i think that the wise decision is to hold my bitcoin for more that 5 years, because the next time is the bitcoin time, i am sure that the new generation will be more interested in crypto currencies and they will be mostly use bitcoin for their activities and hope that even at that time bitcoin will be the best and number one currency, therefore i think that investment in bitcoin in current time for a long time will be a good decision.
Activity: 182
May 07, 2018, 02:59:04 PM
IMHO there is not unique right strategy to trade bitcoin. You have to choose : trading according to the market situation, or HODLing according to your greed.
Activity: 392
May 07, 2018, 01:55:22 PM
That strategy requires you to have good timing on the market. But the problem is, by doing so, it will make you emotional and you will be prone to make mistakes making you lose some of your money.

If you want the best strategy for ordinary investors like us, "buy the dips". If you have a job you should save 20% of your monthly salary and make that available to buy when Bitcoin's price is falling.

As  I always suggest on people they should just hold their  bitcoins  because I am sure that as time goes  by the price is increasing the value is increasing so you just need to hold onto yoir bitcoins for a long time and it will be more beneficial to you 
Pages:
Jump to: