Pages:
Author

Topic: [A2A] STeX EXCHANGE | All Coins, One Platform - page 25. (Read 3708 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Can tokens be moved between wallets and do I keep all benefits, if so? Right now they are on my MEW but I’m buying a hardware wallet soon
You can access one and the same wallet from any wallet manager using the same
private keys. No need to move your balance between different wallets. STE tokens
become transferrable after the ICO has ended. Transferred tokens will not receive
a 20% bonus. This is one of the ways we protect the price of STE.
Activity: 56
Can tokens be moved between wallets and do I keep all benefits, if so? Right now they are on my MEW but I’m buying a hardware wallet soon
Activity: 42
The next ICO, STE Price is predicted  : 1000 STE = 2.5 ETH
Is this a good price?  Huh Huh

I think that's a good price and maybe this is the last chance for us to buy STE at the cheapest price  Grin
You can see STE's price scenarios here:

4.3.1 Optimistic Scenario
By acquiring 5% of the currency-exchange market (if it stays on the current volume of transactions) STeX will be collecting and distributing 0.00805 ETH for every 1,000 STE tokens on a daily basis, or 0.2455 ETH for every 1,000 STE tokens on a monthly basis, or 2.94 ETH for every 1,000 STE tokens annually.
Expected STE price is 58 ETH for 1000 STE (based on a P/E ratio of 20).
4.3.2 Realistic Scenario
By acquiring 2% of the currency-exchange market (if it stays on the current volume of transactions) STeX will be collecting and distributing 0.00292 ETH for every 1,000 STE token on a daily basis, or 0.089 ETH for every 1,000 STE tokens on a monthly basis, or 1.066 ETH for every 1,000 STE tokens annually.
Expected STE price is 21 ETH for 1000 STE (based on a P/E ratio of 20).
4.3.3 Worst Case Scenario
For the worst case scenario, we calculated the break-even point for the project
using the assumptions mentioned above. If the project gets no more than 0.3% of
the cryptocurrency exchange market, it will have no commissions to distribute
among STE holders. However, there are enough contingency funds to keep it in
operation for several years in 'survival mode' and we have many backup
strategies to rectify a situation like this.
About the next STE ICO, Will they promote this event on their website or any official communication channels  Huh Huh Huh

As I know, because of the legal issues They will not promote this event on their website or any official communication channels

Thanks Rosy, if they don't promote this event on their website or any official communication channels, Where can I  follow up the information?

Hello Jack, You can follow the information right here.
Yes, You do not need to find information anywhere, see the information right here.  Cheesy
How can Stex Exchange solve the liquidity problem?
With their unique HFT algorithms, originally developed to work on traditional stock
exchanges, they can solve this problem: providing access to all trading possibilities
from one trading platform and one trading account - in the blink of an eye.

Thank you Liny.
How's about Liquidity aggregation? Do you know any information?
The next ICO, STE Price is predicted  : 1000 STE = 2.5 ETH

I think that's a good price and maybe this is the last chance for us to buy STE at the cheapest price  Grin
💵 The next ICO, STE Price is predicted  : 1000 STE = 2.5 ETH
Activity: 48
About the next STE ICO, Will they promote this event on their website or any official communication channels  Huh Huh Huh

As I know, because of the legal issues They will not promote this event on their website or any official communication channels

Thanks Rosy, if they don't promote this event on their website or any official communication channels, Where can I  follow up the information?

Hello Jack, You can follow the information right here.
Seems good project like Binance
Yes, I think so too
They will provide better liquidity, very small bid/ask spread, and thousands of direct coin-to-coin cross-rates. Plus commission-free trades  Wink
With the strong development of the cryptocurrency market, Stex is a very potential project.
Maybe This is a good opportunity for us to make a big profit  Grin
With their unique HFT algorithms, originally developed to work on traditional stock
exchanges, they can solve this problem: providing access to all trading possibilities
from one trading platform and one trading account - in the blink of an eye.
How long do they intend to complete this plan?

They expect this process to be completed in 3-5 years from launch. Many procedures must be in place including well trained staff to fit regulators requirements.  Smiley
How long do they intend to complete this plan?

Yes, I think so too
They will provide better liquidity, very small bid/ask spread, and thousands of direct coin-to-coin cross-rates. Plus commission-free trades  Wink
With the strong development of the cryptocurrency market, Stex is a very potential project.
Now there are many restrictions on cryptocurrency market and new ICO.
 Does this much affect to Stex Exchange?
I think it will affect not only Stex Exchange but also others Exchange, but they will find a way to meet the requirements and fit into regulations. Cheesy
Yes, I think so too
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Go Big or Go Home
Now there are many restrictions on cryptocurrency market and new ICO.
 Does this much affect to Stex Exchange?
Which countries are not allowed to participate in the STeX.Exchange ICO?
Follow the whitepaper:
 -Restricts US and Hong Kong citizens because of SEC and SFC regulation
Pages:
Jump to: