Pages:
Author

Topic: About Altcoins Investment Experience - page 2. (Read 1537 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 140
February 15, 2024, 08:29:50 AM
I did invest in lots of altcoins and i received many tokens from bounties as reward. I experienced that, most of the tokens turns into shitcoin or dead after a few months. Some Altcoins performed very good for a certain time then all of those lost 90-95% of values and still traded on exchange with so called volume. Thus process is continued. Even top altcoins also replaced by new altcoins. 2017 vs 2023.

Moral: I think BTC and ETHEREUM is better option for investment, Can be trusted blindly, profitable for long. Low Ranked Altcoins, Memecoins and shitcoins are just headache and reason of huge losses in long time. But anyone can invest his money wherever they want.

As if he voiced my thoughts, there are also a lot of coins in wallets that cost nothing, and how much time I spent on this is just terrible. I should have sold what I earned right away, but I decided to wait, in the end I didn't get anything. Don't make the same mistakes.
I've never earned coins from a bounty, but I can relate to what you're feeling. Because I have also experienced buying altcoins that were already registered on the exchanger, I even bought several new coins, but over time my assets fell to minus 50% so I experienced a loss, because I thought the altcoin I bought would rise again but it didn't. This is my worst experience in altcoin investment, indeed many people can benefit from altcoin investment but this requires good knowledge and analysis as well as knowing when is the right time to buy and knowing the right moment to sell.

However, in essence it is true as you said, the right choice to invest is only in bitcoin and etherum because it is proven that it continues to grow and the community is getting stronger and the fundamentals are also good for the future. Investing in altcoins is like gambling, the risks are too big if you can't analyze them well.
Activity: 420
Merit: 140
February 15, 2024, 05:57:13 AM
Moral: I think BTC and ETHEREUM is better option for investment, Can be trusted blindly, profitable for long. Low Ranked Altcoins, Memecoins and shitcoins are just headache and reason of huge losses in long time. But anyone can invest his money wherever they want.
This has been proven through 2 cycles: 2017 and 2021. Many Altcoins have disappeared after just 1 cycle (4 years) or even after just a short time (meme coins or trend coins). Even coins that were in the top 10 many years ago such as Dash, Monero, Neo, EOS, Nem (XEM)... have almost disappeared recently, and few people mention them anymore. And of course, many Altcoins in the 2021 growth period cannot even return to their old peak. Therefore, besides Bitcoin, ETH is the only Altcoin that gives you peace of mind to invest in the long term, always growing steadily and breaking its old peak in the next cycle.
For me, I always have 2 investment portfolios: safe and risky. I only buy and hold Bitcoin and ETH as a safe portfolio. As for the risk portfolio, I will invest in new Altcoins that have new stories of this cycle (not reinvest in old Altcoins). And I only invest in this portfolio for the medium term (3-6 months). When this portfolio is profitable, I will take profits and transfer all profits to continue reinvesting in a safe portfolio.
Activity: 882
Merit: 215
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
February 03, 2024, 12:58:28 AM

Same as the previous year. But, this is the lesson indirectly conveyed by our seniors as to why they persist with their BTC and ETH. Blow after blow (correction) every 4 hours makes Altcoins holders bleed but traders still don't realize it. However, for those who are good at dealing with current market conditions, it is very profitable too.
Activity: 560
Merit: 161
January 27, 2024, 11:29:09 AM
Most people feel investing in low rank altcoins is the best way to make profit in crypto investment.  They are convinced with the hype of this low rank altcoins thinking it will bring good profit for them . Bitcoin and ethereum is a better option for investment,  what want just need to to be successful in investing in this coin is just to have patience.  Having much focus on altcoins and tokens will end one into investing a shitcoin that will end up being a bad investment.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 27, 2024, 11:10:46 AM
so if you have 100$, you will put it in bitcoin directly? how much will you get, you can increase your money by trading or investing in altcoins, there are so many ways.
if you will only commit your 100$ on bitcoin then you will not earn anything.

It's true that when you have low capital, you should invest in altcoins as they can provide quicker profit, however, it's not that one cannot earn anything by investing in Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most trusted cryptocurrency in the market and one's investment will be safer with Bitcoin, which is also why one needs to do a lot of research and analyze every single cryptocurrency before they start investing because altcoins are risky and though they are profitable, they sometimes can eat up your investment in no time.
When someone is entering the market for the first time, I always suggest they invest in Bitcoin because of the safety factor since a newbie would barely be able to evaluate the whole market and choose the best cryptocurrencies according to their investment capital.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 280
Smart World Global Token
January 27, 2024, 10:12:54 AM
I did invest in lots of altcoins and i received many tokens from bounties as reward. I experienced that, most of the tokens turns into shitcoin or dead after a few months. Some Altcoins performed very good for a certain time then all of those lost 90-95% of values and still traded on exchange with so called volume. Thus process is continued. Even top altcoins also replaced by new altcoins. 2017 vs 2023.

BTC and eth are surely safer investment but they won't bring us the profit that some other altcoins can bring. Not every new tokens are good but it's also not difficult to see which could achieve a success. It doesn't necessarily need to outrun it's competitor but need to operate as it's meant to and bring in profit for the investors. In my experience a good L1 or L2 ecosystem token with a solid technology would never disappoint you if you were able to get in early. Solana is an good example of a recent rise. Similarly it's not difficult to consider a comparatively faster and cheaper network would be the next big thing.
Activity: 119
Merit: 2
January 27, 2024, 09:59:42 AM

Well that's how altcoins are still better off getting it for free, what's worse is that some people believe in its development and invest with it, but unfortunately it doesn't match expectations, we agree that the coin you mentioned is the one that can be invested in but I see not a few people who lose due to misguided trading.
Activity: 224
Merit: 211
January 27, 2024, 03:48:25 AM
Altcoins are sometimes at the top and sometimes carry high risk that's why everyone prefers altcoins for investment but before investing it is important to have experience about the altcoin market. Which coins are at the top in the market they should be selected and move forward considering the market. It is easy to deal with good losses if you research which projects are managing the coins for investing.
It is important for everyone to get experience about investing in order to invest otherwise everyone has to lose by investing in wrong coins. No coin's price is fixed in crypto currency market where the price of coins fluctuates constantly. There are different types of alt coins in the crypto currency market with their prices going up and down so it can be very difficult to choose the right one for you. You think investing in alt coins can make more profit I think your decision is wrong because investing in alt coins is risky and many people don't like to invest for that.

If you want to invest worry free and safe I say invest in Bitcoin.Because if you invest in Bitcoin, the possibility of loss is very low because if the price of this coin falls, it recovers quickly.
Activity: 364
Merit: 220
January 27, 2024, 02:35:13 AM

Except for the king of cryptocurrency Bitcoin, and top altcoins like Ethereum, most crypto coins/tokens in the crypto market are risky assets, any investors buying them needs to do so with caution, so they don't lose their hard earned money. If you carry out a survey of people that bought different categories of crypto coins that are not among the reputable top choices that have remained in the market for a considerably long time, most investors don't have good tales about them, like you. Infact over 70% of them don't last, it's either some are scam projects from the start, some developer teams are not innovative enough to push them through and they die before investors are able to profit from them, then the ones that'll actually give value for money. So gamble your capital and hopefully you'll buy the ones that'll give you good profits, or not so lucky and buy shitcoins.
Activity: 210
Merit: 39
January 27, 2024, 12:34:49 AM
Altcoins are sometimes at the top and sometimes carry high risk that's why everyone prefers altcoins for investment but before investing it is important to have experience about the altcoin market. Which coins are at the top in the market they should be selected and move forward considering the market. It is easy to deal with good losses if you research which projects are managing the coins for investing.
There are thousands of altcoins in the market, it is really unpredictable which one you will invest in, which one you will get profit, which one will not get profit. Maximum altcoins suddenly rise and fall suddenly. No one prefers altcoins to hold for the long term. When it comes to long-term investments, the first name that comes to mind is Bitcoin. I believe altcoins like Ethereum, BNB are safe to hold for long term. Of course increasing your investment in top alt coins including Bitcoin to grow your portfolio in the long run will make it easier to deal with profit losses.
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
January 26, 2024, 01:38:03 PM
the market is tight right now, but I also keep looking for gems like TFS, it's actually quite difficult, but still gives you the opportunity to make good money. So it's worth it
Whether the market is tight or open now , we can still make profits from the market if we know how to look for good projects that has good future and that can give us good profits in the market. We don't have to feel bias because we have been making the mistakes of not hitting the jackpot on good projects that would make us rich. We need to be prepared as investors and ready to take risks but not the ones that would make us failed and regret why we ever get into cryptocurrency.
Activity: 238
Merit: 161
The great city of God 🔥
January 26, 2024, 01:08:41 PM

That is just it. Bitcoin and etherium are the only better investment one can properly invest on. There is hope that btc will hit ATH and ETH will move alongside with bitcoin. Anybody that feels Bitcoin price is too expensive, should be able to buy ETH because it's the only coin that is a successor to bitcoin. For example now each ETH is $2kplus now that Bitcoin price is $40k what if bitcoin reaches $150k? That is absolutely ETH will climb from $2k to $10k or more. So btc and ETH is one of the best coin to invest for long time than this newly created coins.
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
January 26, 2024, 11:03:17 AM
the market is tight right now, but I also keep looking for gems like TFS, it's actually quite difficult, but still gives you the opportunity to make good money. So it's worth it
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Binance #Smart World Global Token
January 26, 2024, 10:16:09 AM

As if he voiced my thoughts, there are also a lot of coins in wallets that cost nothing, and how much time I spent on this is just terrible. I should have sold what I earned right away, but I decided to wait, in the end I didn't get anything. Don't make the same mistakes.
Activity: 224
Merit: 211
January 26, 2024, 04:05:39 AM
Since investing $100 in Bitcoin will not make much profit, if you keep depositing Bitcoin every month with $100 it will be best for you and you will get good profit. Suppose you invest in Bitcoin with a small amount of $100 and if you don't increase your investment you will not get the expected results.

Let me give you a little example of your investment of $100 Bitcoin if you look at the market today you will see that the price of Bitcoin is around $40,000 at this price if you buy $100 of worth Bitcoin and if the price of Bitcoin rises from here to $50,000 by crossing then you can earn a small amount of money. But if you were to deposit your weekly or monthly $100 worth of bitcoins then when the price of bitcoins rises from $40,000 to over $50,000 you would have made a much larger profit.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 174
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 26, 2024, 04:00:18 AM
well in the end only the best will survive, just as money flowing in old projects moves to new projects if the project does not develop.
but there are some projects that thrive and survive but most will die.
sure, btc and ethereum will be the top of investment.
it is not about which is best and better , instead this thread is about our experiences in altcoins investment and yeah lets share what we need to bring in this thread and also I cannot share mine because I am still waiting for the effect of altcoins this year because back then I focused only in Bitcoin and not in other altcoins.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
January 26, 2024, 03:38:10 AM
but from here we can see that investors or people who have been in the market for a long time can take advantage in any situation, but for those who have just entered the market they will not know, and only understand that bitcoin and ethereum are ways to make money.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
January 26, 2024, 03:15:08 AM
so if you have 100$, you will put it in bitcoin directly? how much will you get, you can increase your money by trading or investing in altcoins, there are so many ways.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
January 26, 2024, 02:44:10 AM
well in the end only the best will survive, just as money flowing in old projects moves to new projects if the project does not develop.
but there are some projects that thrive and survive but most will die.
sure, btc and ethereum will be the top of investment.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 670
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 26, 2024, 02:36:23 AM
You can see the evidence in the market and the majority of investors hodling BTC and Ethereum in this bear season and, you will no that there is no way you will hodl all those coins for a long period of time and you will not improve higher in your investment.

If you don't want any fear in your hodling, I will advise you to to continue embracing the altcoins that will be giving you peace of mind like Ethereum, Solana and BNB which I know they can give you peace of mind if you want to invest on them.
That's why I like to put my money in Ethereum and BNB because I've known them for a long time and I know their movements almost every season and secondly, according to my experience, they are very suitable for short or long term trading and investment by relying on bearish and bull signals
I think old cryptocurrencies like Ethereum and Binance coin mostly perform better in the long run. This is why we are advised to make them as a long-term investment. I think this is also because Bitcoin and the overall market of cryptos rarely pumps.

If there are coins that we see pumping, they are usually new coins that are short-lived only. But if you are into shorter terms you can invest on them. You should only monitor them closely, not only their price but also their groups and social media accounts. So that you will know if it's now time to abandon them or not yet. Apart from short-term investing, you can also trade them for the short-term.
Pages:
Jump to: