Author

Topic: [AC] AsiaCoin | Pure PoS | 100% Interest - page 157. (Read 264526 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
So what is to prevent the original developer from selling more coins from the premine as we speak? Are you rolling back the block-chain to some point in the past or what, I don't get it?
Activity: 532

WARNING: DON'T GET PREYED AT BY ASIACOIN BAGHOLDERS

All this "strong community" is looking forward to is to get its scam coin back on the exchanges and dump the coins before it eventually dies.

They'll tell you anything that helps them to get rid of the asiacoin bag they are holding!

Don't fall for their desperate lies! It's the very same scam coin it was 4 days ago.

Use your brain and invest into something that wasn't a scam from the start.

You can stick to your close minded opinion that a community cannot band together to fix a scammed coin. Yes, the original AC dev scammed all of us but can't we band together to make things right and even better? I am sure there will be panic selling when the new wallet comes. It is almost impossible for us to avoid that. While there are people who are going to dump their AC, there are people who are going to buy.
hrt
Activity: 288
foundation...lol... just like whitecoin..

they must have hired mogonzo the shitcoin consultant.

ya know the definition of foundation right?

foundation = organized group of scammers  Grin

Why are you even here? Have you gained anything? Has this post that you made bettered yourself in any way?

why do you stupid fuckers keep asking this same stupid question. im here for the same reason a lot of people are. for the lolz.

yes i am better because i warned others about losing money to a bunch of scum sucking leaches. that is a public service.

proclivities appreciated  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
''warned others about losing money'' listen chode shave ur head and get to the monastery or better convent u'll be wholly lol'd there
fuckin imbecile
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 280

foundation = organized group of scammers  Grin

Why are you even here? Have you gained anything? Has this post that you made bettered yourself in any way?

why do you stupid fuckers keep asking this same stupid question. im here for the same reason a lot of people are. for the lolz.

yes i am better because i warned others about losing money to a bunch of scum sucking leaches. that is a public service.

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
You would have to use new chain to erase premine. So pretty much new coin with the name of the failed coin.

Have you read anything in this thread?!?!!?

It is so obviously.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
You would have to use new chain to erase premine. So pretty much new coin with the name of the failed coin.

Have you read anything in this thread?!?!!?

Activity: 183
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
good job Cheesy
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Micryon upload the new wallet for all users

I've already released the wallet to the foundation.

But there will be an official deployment and rollout process.

Perfect. Cant await to install it. Grin

THX.
Activity: 151
what will happen to those who bought the pre-mined coins?

They can keep them because buyer is not cheater.
Activity: 40
what will happen to those who bought the pre-mined coins?
Activity: 36

blabla...

Scam coin wasn t our! But we invested... the Revival Coin is our.. and now you tell us to keep hands of... just do it... and let us do!
Activity: 154
amateur hour. they got new wallet source already in the wild. would someone grab a copy lay down some hash and fork this shit before it gets worse?

Lol.. yeah.. someone plz TRY to do that.

Either you haven't read what design and implementation of the patch is.. or it's way over your head.

Activity: 238

WARNING: DON'T GET PREYED AT BY ASIACOIN BAGHOLDERS

All this "strong community" is looking forward to is to get its scam coin back on the exchanges and dump the coins before it eventually dies.

They'll tell you anything that helps them to get rid of the asiacoin bag they are holding!

Don't fall for their desperate lies! It's the very same scam coin it was 4 days ago.

Use your brain and invest into something that wasn't a scam from the start.

amateur hour. they got new wallet source already in the wild. would someone grab a copy lay down some hash and fork this shit before it gets worse?

hrt
Activity: 288
chinese dev = 80% scam chance....maybe more.
Are u senile? This illation equals to senile meditation. I'd never understood why have scam ratio in someone's intentions moved suckers here? Is ur point to warn me that i'm endangered to deal up further with my AC as dev is chinese? Plz lend me hand otherwise, simply buy my AC at 4K isn't ur goal to prevent the more kicking on my lean head by trust the chinese dev? Wtf are ur bullshit destined to? Even if he is injun why do u care of someone's congenital inclination to scam depends of nationality? Well, i'm likely admiring of scam, considering 800K in my bag and looking forward to more and much continuing of scam show  Grin. I like it, tons of money i've already lost prove that, is it clear? Can u GTFO instantly, i wanna barf of listening ppl still discuss what type of scam should i dread whereas fraud peeps around the corner.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
The blockchain is the future
Micryon is right in one way because plans take time and what not, but try to do it under a week. And btw, remove ur cheap sell walls, your scaring randomly.
Activity: 154
C-cex agreed to close down the wallet for deposits again.  

Everyone please wait until the foundation sends out official messages on wallet deployment before trading.

Rushing things and not doing due diligence is how we got into this mess in the first place.. need to make sure everything checks out and is in good state , and we have a proper rollout.

Jump to: