Pages:
Author

Topic: [AC] AsiaCoin | Pure PoS | 100% Interest - page 43. (Read 264526 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
ORiN and duplan, can you give this one a go please?

http://www.mediafire.com/download/wt8ppk1dufn78zr/AsiaCoin.dmg

Note that this is taking this long because I have to do some trial and error. I only have one mac, and one mac environment to work with. Because of this while I have all necessary files to compile and run, other users may not. This means having one of you guys test it on your macs instead of me on mine is a more reliable method of testing.

My computer will always find the library files. Other people's may not.
97MB? I think you might need to make some changes to the code and try to reference the libraries on the Mac instead of packaging them in.

I think FlyingMongoose needs to receive some tips or hints on how to link the libraries needed to the final build . I am sure there is a setting that he misses to change or introduce at the compiling stage . This is why his builds work locally on his machine , and not on mine , or yours , where these libraries are missing . Right now , after his second build , the missing library changed … . It could be just a suffix he may have to add to the compiling command . Would a proper compile not automagically reduce the size , too ? Please , take my deliberate conjectures for what they are , I am not a technical Programmer Smiley

You would be right ultimately, but the strange thing is, that library that it says is missing, is included in there. the QtGUI isn't a standard mac library by the way, it has to be packaged in. Unless, of course, you have the Qt SDK installed.

Anyway, working on cleaning and fixing it up. I am not typically a programmer that distributes mac applications, I typically write simple server daemons, php scripts, and occasionally some windows apps. This is ultimately the first I've ever done any compile for a wallet for mac. As pointed out it works for me, because my libraries are all pointed to properly.
I'd like to express in the name of all AC supporters our heartfelt thank you for your efforts to help out with honest intention , this is the very spirit we need and desire to preserve . And thanks to that someone who made the latest working wallet , too ! Maestro , please introduce the maker to us . Other than that , we already know , AC will hit soon the Skies  Wink

I think you meant to quote like I quoted above ;-) but thanks.
Activity: 269
Merit: 252

Note that this is taking this long because I have to do some trial and error. I only have one mac, and one mac environment to work with. Because of this while I have all necessary files to compile and run, other users may not. This means having one of you guys test it on your macs instead of me on mine is a more reliable method of testing.

97MB? I think you might need to make some changes to the code and try to reference the libraries on the Mac instead of packaging them in.

I think FlyingMongoose needs to receive some tips or hints on how to link the libraries needed to the final build . I am sure there is a setting that he misses to change or introduce at the compiling stage . This is why his builds work locally on his machine , and not on mine , or yours , where these libraries are missing . Right now , after his second build , the missing library changed … . It could be just a suffix he may have to add to the compiling command . Would a proper compile not automagically reduce the size , too ? Please , take my deliberate conjectures for what they are , I am not a technical Programmer Smiley
Anyway, working on cleaning and fixing it up. I am not typically a programmer that distributes mac applications, I typically write simple server daemons, php scripts, and occasionally some windows apps. This is ultimately the first I've ever done any compile for a wallet for mac. As pointed out it works for me, because my libraries are all pointed to properly.You would be right ultimately, but the strange thing is, that library that it says is missing, is included in there. the QtGUI isn't a standard mac library by the way, it has to be packaged in. Unless, of course, you have the Qt SDK installed.

I'd like to express in the name of all AC supporters our heartfelt thank you for your efforts to help out with honest intention , this is the very spirit we need and desire to preserve .
And thanks to that someone who made the latest working wallet , too ! Maestro , please introduce the maker to us . Other than that , we already know , AC will hit soon the Skies  Wink

However , the new mac wallet maestro posted does not work on my mac it is still stuck at the damn block 71999 — Please look into it again
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
this could be the reason for their 200 accs policy!

You can buy AC on MP for 260 and sell on Bter for 330. Easy money Smiley

how long do you think is 200 accs in time? I just send 20k for testing to bter.

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
this could be the reason for their 200 accs policy!

legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
Asiacoin volume on bter.com now shows 55.4 BTC - on third place . on http://coinmarketcap.com/volume.html Asiacoin has 13th place among coins older than one month

Activity: 230
Asiacoin volume on bter.com now shows 55.4 BTC - on third place . on http://coinmarketcap.com/volume.html Asiacoin has 13th place among coins older than one month
We're releasing our new mac and linux wallets, version 2.0.1.0.

Mac

Linux 32-bit
Linux 64-bit

Sorry FlyingMongoose, someone beat you to it but I'm sure it's been a great learning experience as this was your first mac wallet.

Thanks, it was, hope my modifications to code helped you guys reach where you needed. Ultimately I just wanted to contribute (it wasn't really about the bounty for me).
Activity: 20
Any news with BTER? I tried to generate deposit adress this morning. like 7 hours ago.

I am in chat with BTER Support now for an hour...
I am not sure if I am seeing wrongly but AC deposits need 200 confirmations on Bter?
seems like that, don't know how long this takes... but i like to try
I am doing a transfer as well. The transaction is appearing as 'Processing' on Bter.com.

Oh you managed to get an deposit adress? I am still with the support, because no deposit adress is generated....
Me too, deposit with 'Processing' but it lost after 2 hours (deposit history clear). Now my balance = 0, i don't get any one coin.
Activity: 24
The new Mac wallet is working for me. Thanks again, devs!
Activity: 210
We're releasing our new mac and linux wallets, version 2.0.1.0.

Mac

Linux 32-bit
Linux 64-bit

Sorry FlyingMongoose, someone beat you to it but I'm sure it's been a great learning experience as this was your first mac wallet.

You would be right ultimately, but the strange thing is, that library that it says is missing, is included in there. the QtGUI isn't a standard mac library by the way, it has to be packaged in. Unless, of course, you have the Qt SDK installed.

Anyway, working on cleaning and fixing it up. I am not typically a programmer that distributes mac applications, I typically write simple server daemons, php scripts, and occasionally some windows apps. This is ultimately the first I've ever done any compile for a wallet for mac. As pointed out it works for me, because my libraries are all pointed to properly.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Any news with BTER? I tried to generate deposit adress this morning. like 7 hours ago.

I am not sure if I am seeing wrongly but AC deposits need 200 confirmations on Bter?

yes, AC deposits need 200 confirmations on Bter, I have asked this issue to Biter, now 200 confirmations necessarily is it's policy, and takes more than 3 hours to deposit, OMG
In that case, MintPal may be a better place to trade AsiaCoin. 200 confirmations for deposit is ridiculous. The AsiaCoin Foundation will contact Bter on this matter and request for a lower number of confirmations. 200 confirmations is not even comparable to other coins at all.
Activity: 55

yes, AC deposits need 200 confirmations on Biter, I have asked this issue to Biter, now 200 confirmations necessarily is it's policy, and takes more than 3 hours to deposit, OMG
Activity: 35

I am doing a transfer as well. The transaction is appearing as 'Processing' on Bter.com.

Oh you managed to get an deposit adress? I am still with the support, because no deposit adress is generated....

here 2
legendary

legendary

legendary

Meanwhile AC dropped to 300SAT
Lets hope we can stay above 300 sats.
Pages:
Jump to: