Pages:
Author

Topic: [AC] AsiaCoin | Pure PoS | 100% Interest - page 45. (Read 264526 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
hi all

i have had no AC POS for 11 days is this normal

i have updated my wallet

thank you

Yes, that is natural. You need to wait for 14 days before you can stake.

Thanks but the coins have been in the wallet for months and i was getting POS Coins regularly...until now

You also need to be on Wallet 2.0.1.0 not 2.0.0.0.

Currently the only OFFICIAL version of this is on the first post of this thread and only Windows. (This is why I compiled a mac build of it above, but as I pointed out, it's my first mac compile). I'm working on a *nix compile.
Great Thanks

You're welcome, but as I said, be wary, this is my first compile of a wallet for mac, and while it seems to work for me I don't want anyone to get screwed over. I would recommend (if you are on mac), to wait until the staff here confirm my build works properly.

i'm on Window's for my Wallets but i was running 2.0.0 and it wasn't till you said that i noticed there is now 2.0.1.0...soo many wallets soo many updates...soo many hotfixesssss hehe
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
hi all

i have updated my wallet

thank you

Thanks but the coins have been in the wallet for months and i was getting POS Coins regularly...until now

Currently the only OFFICIAL version of this is on the first post of this thread and only Windows. (This is why I compiled a mac build of it above, but as I pointed out, it's my first mac compile). I'm working on a *nix compile.
Great Thanks

You're welcome, but as I said, be wary, this is my first compile of a wallet for mac, and while it seems to work for me I don't want anyone to get screwed over. I would recommend (if you are on mac), to wait until the staff here confirm my build works properly.
hi all

i have updated my wallet

thank you

If you stake, the new generated coins (and the ones used for staking) need 14 days to mature. So once all your coin-blocks stage, you need to wait until you have some new mature coins that can stake.

I've discussed this at length here before. You can search on how PoS blocks are generated to see why this is happening.

i will Do i am Learning Slowly..Thanks to lots of Good peoples Help....Thanks Good Man
hi all

i have updated my wallet

thank you

Great Thanks
hi all

i have updated my wallet

thank you

I was having the same issue on my mac wallet (2.0.0.0) until I did this build for OSX myself.
Activity: 210
hi all

i have updated my wallet

thank you

If you stake, the new generated coins (and the ones used for staking) need 14 days to mature. So once all your coin-blocks stage, you need to wait until you have some new mature coins that can stake.

I've discussed this at length here before. You can search on how PoS blocks are generated to see why this is happening.
hi all

i have updated my wallet

thank you

Mac Wallet 2.0.1.0

http://www.mediafire.com/download/6ktucyrluclyd41/AsiaCoin-2.0.1.0.dmg

As far as I can tell it works, it connects to the network, and it stakes. This is my first compile of a wallet that has worked, so as of right now I recommend being wary.

This was compiled on OSX Mavericks (10.9.3) with compatibility to OSX 10.5 using QT Creator with QT SDK 4.8.6 and the same requirements as bitcoin and litecoin for mac on a homebrew install.

Here is the modifications to the source that allowed me to compile: (You guys can always merge into github and view the diffs, but I wouldn't necessarily recommend it).

Version.H was updated to show proper version # (#define DISPLAY_VERSION_REVISION    0 -> #define DISPLAY_VERSION_REVISION    1)
scrypt-x86_64.S was updated (.align 32 doesn't work on OSX, must be .align 16)
asiacoin-qt.pro was updated (Pointed to my proper library and include locations based on homebrew)
net.cpp was updated (line 61, array vnThreadsRunning; -> boost::array vnThreadsRunning;)
serialize.h was updated (too many definitions of an insert function, I commented out the lines 814-825)

Here is the source code with modifications http://www.mediafire.com/download/l8y6wg2dndm3z86/asiacoin.zip

Enjoy :-)

Donate AC: AFsn4r8CLbP4qtTadDKifbANdWiKhxvs8J
Donate NAUT: NZwuGk2BUoMyx2a3YbMiUxret8H45geHZ8
Donate BTC: 1KNLk4Dhz9u9CAnPj6vJ7QGi16HK9FbDAu

Thanks for this.

Once we confirm it's working properly, I will add this to the OP and send the bounty on your way! Smiley

Awesome. I can say it works on mine.

Also I have an Ubuntu laptop I'll see if I can't get a compile on that too
Mac Wallet 2.0.1.0

http://www.mediafire.com/download/wt8ppk1dufn78zr/AsiaCoin.dmg

As far as I can tell it works, it connects to the network, and it stakes. This is my first compile of a wallet that has worked, so as of right now I recommend being wary.

This was compiled on OSX Mavericks (10.9.3) with compatibility to OSX 10.5 using QT Creator with QT SDK 4.8.6 and the same requirements as bitcoin and litecoin for mac on a homebrew install.

Here is the modifications to the source that allowed me to compile: (You guys can always merge into github and view the diffs, but I wouldn't necessarily recommend it).

Version.H was updated to show proper version # (#define DISPLAY_VERSION_REVISION    0 -> #define DISPLAY_VERSION_REVISION    1)
asiacoin-qt.pro was updated (Pointed to my proper library and include locations based on homebrew)
net.cpp was updated (line 61, array vnThreadsRunning; -> boost::array vnThreadsRunning;)
serialize.h was updated (too many definitions of an insert function, I commented out the lines 814-825)

Here is the source code with modifications http://www.mediafire.com/download/l8y6wg2dndm3z86/asiacoin.zip

Thanks for this.

Once we confirm it's working properly, I will add this to the OP and send the bounty on your way! Smiley
hi all

i have updated my wallet

thank you

I have a question for the dev team .

I have 215 970.829276 AC , why when I see the rich list adresse , I don't see mine ?

It's most likely because your balance is being held on multiple addresses, not one single address (this can happen even if you deposit all your coins into one single address, but later withdrew some funds from your wallet).
hi all

i have updated my wallet

thank you
Mac Wallet 2.0.1.0

http://www.mediafire.com/download/6ktucyrluclyd41/AsiaCoin-2.0.1.0.dmg

Edit: Updated and fixed, new URL.
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

I have 215 970.829276 AC , why when I see the rich list adresse , I don't see mine ?

Where is that Rich List? It's not in the main ANN.

Edit: Found them

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/ac/#!rich
http://ac.blockx.info/richlist/
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
AC price has improved today its 120 SAT now.
min
Activity: 28

Activity: 15
Go follow this pump on mintpal ^^

Seriously , why this pump ?
no pump, just someone values AC
min
Activity: 28
Go follow this pump on mintpal ^^

Seriously , why this pump ?
Activity: 15