Pages:
Author

Topic: [AC] AsiaCoin | Pure PoS | 100% Interest - page 38. (Read 264526 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
GETCOIN2 is a SCAM site!!!

GetCoin2 AsiaCoin faucet is a SCAM,SCAM,SCAM!!!

I had 21+ AC in my account on their site and for over a week received no payouts,then today all the coins disappeared and they now claim the faucet is dry and are begging for donations.What a bunch of crap,if the faucet was dry why was able to collect coins everyday for a week and then have them steal back the 21 coins instead of paying me?They kept the coins,sold them,then cried poor.The site is a SCAM!!!
If I am not wrong, GetCoin2 provides faucet for quite a number of cryptocurrencies.
I think what is needed in the next version of wallet to implement the possibility of including "Display coin control features".

Coin control features are cool , we all are staking at some point . If it is possible to add some features to the next wallet , fine .
We need a new design of the coin . Honestly , this one is not really great , and we should have a better one : make a contest .
Hooking up AC to some activities & markets , this should become a steady pursuit& goal : second hand , new goods , services .

It's clear the price will go up very soon ; more people will grab a share once things and the price start moving . Hold and stake .

Basic coin control is definitely one of the features we are looking at for upcoming versions.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
And we definitely need more pics of hot Asian chics holding ac signs  Shocked

Have I said that already?
Activity: 269
Merit: 252
I think what is needed in the next version of wallet to implement the possibility of including "Display coin control features".

Coin control features are cool , we all are staking at some point . If it is possible to add some features to the next wallet , fine .
We need a new design of the coin . Honestly , this one is not really great , and we should have a better one : make a contest .
Hooking up AC to some activities & markets , this should become a steady pursuit& goal : second hand , new goods , services .

It's clear the price will go up very soon ; more people will grab a share once things and the price start moving . Hold and stake .
If Asiacoin can get on one of these shows or sponsor a K-pop group, imagine the possibilities...

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/korean-tv-dramas-asian-shoppers-urge-splurge-034402856.html
That will be product placement or hiring them as spokesperson. It is usually in the tunes of a few hundred thousands to millions. Wink
The reason we used MediaFire was its huge popularity in Asia, and the ability to track downloads easily.

Sure, I will upload them on another website tomorrow.
Mega.co.nz links are ready on the website!

Windows
Mac OS X
Linux 32-bit
Linux 64-bit

Cheers mate!  Much cleaner as well as better peace of mind.  And can these links be added to the original post as an alternative to MediaFire?  I recall there were only a handful of Asians with Asiacoin according to a poll unfortunately. :-(  Hopefully, that has changed a bit.

Go AC!

Actually, AsiaCoin is doing a lot better on Bter compared to MintPal. I believe there are more Asians on Bter since it is a Chinese exchange.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

And we definitely need more pics of hot Asian chics holding ac signs Smiley
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Activity: 39
If Asiacoin can get on one of these shows or sponsor a K-pop group, imagine the possibilities...

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/korean-tv-dramas-asian-shoppers-urge-splurge-034402856.html

Activity: 39
The reason we used MediaFire was its huge popularity in Asia, and the ability to track downloads easily.

Windows
Mac OS X
Linux 32-bit
Linux 64-bit

Cheers mate!  Much cleaner as well as better peace of mind.  And can these links be added to the original post as an alternative to MediaFire?  I recall there were only a handful of Asians with Asiacoin according to a poll unfortunately. :-(  Hopefully, that has changed a bit.

Go AC!
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
So how is it going with the multipool in the meantime? Any plans on a launch date already?

difficult time for new multipools. so many good multipools fighting for customers. GPU mining barely profitable and ASIC scene unpredictable.
Dropped them an email. Hopefully they will give us a reply.

Joel (COINKING)

Jun 21 06:08 PM

Please have the developer of asiacoin contact us via IRC or email.

-Joel/Tekno
+1
Maybe multipool help us.
Volume is down on Bter.com and on MintPal reason?

many posibilities:
1.world cup
2.summer ( hot ) : whales on holidays
3.low profitability of GPU mining - people do not mine,  losing interest .quite possible miners mined new coins and then some of them exchanged high price ,new, coin (as RAZR) to value+long term cheap coin

and so on
Activity: 126
So how is it going with the multipool in the meantime? Any plans on a launch date already?

difficult time for new multipools. so many good multipools fighting for customers. GPU mining barely profitable and ASIC scene unpredictable.

Joel (COINKING)

-Joel/Tekno
+1
Maybe multipool help us.
Volume is down on Bter.com and on MintPal reason?

Joel (COINKING)

-Joel/Tekno

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
there is very nice multipool coinking.io very high in profitability rating

offers automatic conversion to many coins among them relatively low volume as :   WC WEST PC BOS DIST LOL PIGGY CLOAK

maybe some miner could ask them to offer automatic conversion to AC ?
Definitely worth looking into if their profitability is better than Hashco.ws in general.

last two weeks almost any day coinking.io was number 1 : http://poolpicker.eu/table?algo=scrypt

offers automatic conversion to many coins among them relatively low volume as :   WC WEST PC BOS DIST LOL PIGGY CLOAK

Definitely worth looking into if their profitability is better than Hashco.ws in general.

Windows
Mac OS X
Linux 32-bit
Linux 64-bit
Pages:
Jump to: