Pages:
Author

Topic: [AC] AsiaCoin | Pure PoS | 100% Interest - page 48. (Read 264526 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Hotfix seems to be working properly. Thanks devs!

Ajareselde,

There's a lot more to AsiaCoin than meets the eye at this moment. There are plenty of features on the way, plus we are really aiming as a community to make this the cryptocurrency by choice for the asian market.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
Can you please explain why would i want a coin that is purely POS , with nothing new to offer, and 100% interest..
purely speculative, i wish you luck anyways

cheers
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
when to pump it?
Now would probably be a good time to buy some undervalued AC before the interest is adjusted downwards.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
when to pump it?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
The blockchain is moving well now and the network is healthy and stable. Does anyone still have syncing problems with the new hotfix wallet?
Activity: 70
Merit: 11
The Mac and Linux versions will be coming soon.

Make a wallet like Silkcoin. It is very convenient.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-silkcoin-new-wallet-now-on-mintpal-cryptsy-full-pos-599438
Activity: 364
Yep, hotfix doesn't seem so hot, sync has stopped at 20160 blocks for 15 mins now and doesn't look like it wants to move on.
Synced up to block 73885 for me now.

Great mines still moving on as well.
Yep, hotfix doesn't seem so hot, sync has stopped at 20160 blocks for 15 mins now and doesn't look like it wants to move on.

I shut the wallet down and started it again 3 times and it seems to have got past the problem, now it seems to be syncing up with blocks up dating as they do, start, stop, start, stop, up to 31660 now.
Synced up to block 73885 for me now.
Activity: 440
Roobet
Wallet dont connect. Sad
Any addnode?
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
thanks... staking works again Smiley
Activity: 18
Everyone, please upgrade to the latest wallet:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ofdetdo9ad0xgan/asiacoin-qt_hotfix_win32.zip

This solves the synchronization issues, and the staking rate will remain at 100% for a few more weeks, until we release a new wallet. Our block explorers are not yet updated to this new wallet, but I have contacted them to upgrade their wallets. I have contacted exchanges to upgrade their wallets as well.

I will update OP ASAP too (edit: done now).

We are pure PoS, so people need to upgrade ASAP and start staking for the blockchain to move ahead faster.

updated up block 73852
min
Activity: 28

This solves the synchronization issues, and the staking rate will remain at 100% for a few more weeks, until we release a new wallet. Our block explorers are not yet updated to this new wallet, but I have contacted them to upgrade their wallets. I have contacted exchanges to upgrade their wallets as well.

We are pure PoS, so people need to upgrade ASAP and start staking for the blockchain to move ahead faster.

Thank you so much !!!!
any update?
The wallet hotfix can now be downloaded. Wink
The Mac and Linux versions will be coming soon.
Activity: 300
Excellent! Works.
Thanks  Grin
Activity: 210

Currently deposits and withdrawals are offline for AC due to blockchain problems. Will be re-enabled once the issue has been resolved.
That's right. With the blockchain issue, it is best to suspend deposits/withdrawals. We are near to a fix. Our developers want to make sure that the fix is tested before we release it.
Pages:
Jump to: