Pages:
Author

Topic: [AC] AsiaCoin | Pure PoS | 100% Interest - page 50. (Read 264526 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
my wallet yesterday around 11:15 UTC while standing at 71999 for fifteen-twenty minutes sudenly jumped to 72019

it looked quite normal
You are using the latest version of the wallet?

Another trash coin. Blocks are not stable.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
my wallet yesterday around 11:15 UTC while standing at 71999 for fifteen-twenty minutes sudenly jumped to 72019

it looked quite normal
You are using the latest version of the wallet?
Asia-QT was open the whole month maybe restarted it 3 times , and it only minted once, not @ 100% it was more like 2%,
and atm it still dosent sync.
Interest of 100% per annum doesn't mean you get 100% each time you stake. Please take note that once you stake, your coins need to mature for another 14 days before staking again. It also depends on the age of your coins as well. Some coins may be older, some may be younger.

We are having some syncing issues due to the hard fork. It is a minor glitch caused likely by a mismatch of the logic handling the hard fork. Our developers are analysing the code.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
Well AC is back again to 178 SAT and that's weird. I wish we ever get out of this dump.

Just a short term response to the sync issues.  That'll get resolved and we'll get back on the path upwards.
Its back on 205 SAT.I hope it stabilizes now and grow

yup the feedback from the dev's and community really helps people stay calm in the markets Wink

great work keeping us informed Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1414
Well AC is back again to 178 SAT and that's weird. I wish we ever get out of this dump.

Just a short term response to the sync issues.  That'll get resolved and we'll get back on the path upwards.
Its back on 205 SAT.I hope it stabilizes now and grow
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
EMC2 is well worth some consideration and assistance if only pointing them in the right direction. Also, I see the coin has been added to FaceBook's "Tipping" app, one of only about 12 that are available to use to tip other FaceBook members...

RJF

If we are advertising coins we think are going to do well. Here are my picks. AC,VRC,MAST,XHC,XLB, and LOL!

Oh and don't forget the road of bitcoin is paved in silk
RJF
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Online since '89...
EMC2 is well worth some consideration and assistance if only pointing them in the right direction. Also, I see the coin has been added to FaceBook's "Tipping" app, one of only about 12 that are available to use to tip other FaceBook members...

RJF
Asia-QT was open the whole month maybe restarted it 3 times , and it only minted once, not @ 100% it was more like 2%,

You minted a 100% in a year.
Asia qt doesnt sync because we have a problem right now, seems related with the transition between 100% and 80% rate, Dev team are working on it.

Well I for one stand behind the community that stands behind the dev's that came together to resurrect this coin from the dead. Looks like a great time to get cheap coins if your in AC for the long run. Buy UP!
Activity: 35

You minted a 100% in a year.
Asia qt doesnt sync because we have a problem right now, seems related with the transition between 100% and 80% rate, Dev team are working on it.
Activity: 3

it looked quite normal

My wallet is stuck on 71999 for the past day what do I do?
Activity: 156
Any news on a fix yet for those of us with the new wallet Huh

We're working on it. In the meantime please do not do any transactions.

As luck would have it I made a transaction when I first posted the issue. Is there anything I can or should do to help insure the safety of my coins?

Just don't do transactions until the issue if fixed. If you've done a transaction, there's nothing you can do but in all likelihood either it will come through when the issue is fixed or it will be voided (which you can then redo it/ask whoever sent it to redo it).

An update: We figured out what the issue is, it's about the switch between 100% to 80% staking rate which seems to have caused this synchronization issue.

Thanks for the update, I will hold tight until you get us sorted. I must say you have been very on the ball with asia coin right from the start. I think in the alt coin world a good dev really separates the men from the boys.
Activity: 230

it looked quite normal
Activity: 210

As luck would have it I made a transaction when I first posted the issue. Is there anything I can or should do to help insure the safety of my coins?

Just don't do transactions until the issue if fixed. If you've done a transaction, there's nothing you can do but in all likelihood either it will come through when the issue is fixed or it will be voided (which you can then redo it/ask whoever sent it to redo it).

An update: We figured out what the issue is, it's about the switch between 100% to 80% staking rate which seems to have caused this synchronization issue.
Activity: 156

Activity: 195

legendary
Activity: 1414
The dev team within the Foundation are informed. They will be going through the code to identify the issue.

Those running the old wallet are on their own blockchain now, and that blockchain is invalid (exchanges/new wallets do not accept those).
Pages:
Jump to: